Scheel Window & Door

Shaun Smalldridge in Ottawa
Shaun Smalldridge in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Front Door Installation

Customer service was fantastic all the way through the process of having a new front door installed. Excellent advice in terms of style and colour, and great installers that worked efficiently in the cold while not rushing things. We are so happy with the final product and have received tons of compliments. Truly a top-notch company that we would not hesitate to recommend. Many thanks!

Art in Ottawa
Art in Ottawa

Window & Door replacement

After watching this company replace a few windows at my neighbours house I had them give me estimate to replace 3 doors and 12 windows in my 1940's home. I also contacted 3 other local companies to do the same. Sales rep from Scheel (John) was far more knowledgeable than the others I spoke with. Given the age of the house, the ornate trim, lathe and plaster walls I wanted to replace the windows without disturbing much of the interior. Also wanted to keep the existing trim. John suggested removing the window form the exterior and butting up a new window to the existing interior. Others were suggested an insert or sliding a window into the existing opening which John explained would reduce visible glass size. although not the cheapest I liked the Scheel product best. Also liked their suggestion for installation as we would maintain current visible glass sizes.
Jeff and his crew did an incredible job installing these windows. I watched them install every one. The attention to detail, the reveal both inside and outside is incredible. The flashing / metal work is extraordinary.
House looks stunning!
Would recommend this company to anyone. The owner even stopped by and introduced himself during the install.

Thank you, it was great working with you as well.

Dave in Ottawa
Dave in Ottawa

Complete window & door replacement

So glad I found this company and read their reviews here as well as on Google. Sales rep Gary had samples of his product and the competitions. Took the time to point out all of the differences which to be truthful was shocking. Showed me windows being offered by Scheel, Verdun, Lambden and Ottawa window & door. If you are considering purchasing windows from any of the later 3 do yourself a favour and make sure look at their products. As I learned there are better alternatives for the same money.
Also have to mention the installers...names escape me but they were extremely courteous, punctual, and a pleasure to deal with. Great clean up and the quality of work was excellent.
Highly recommend this company

Thank you for your business Dave.

Russ in Ottawa
Russ in Ottawa

Window & Door replacement

Installers were the best I have ever seen. This is the third house I have replaced the windows in....first time I've used Scheel. Jeff, Matt and Brandon are true craftsmen. Meticulous work. Carpentry, flashing and finishing work is excellent. Sales representative Gary Winch spent and inordinate amount of time going over my needs as well as pointing out all of the superior differences in Scheel products compared to those that I was offered by the competition. I had no clue even though I had replaced windows in previous homes.
Can't believe how much quieter and warmer the windows are compared to ones I have purchased previously.
Clean up awesome. Truly nice to see people enjoying what they do.
Have already referred several people that have purchased from Gary.
Highly recommend this company. Ask for Jeff's crew to do your install....they're great!

Thank you Russ!

Wayne in Almonte
Wayne in Almonte
1 review Almonte, ON

Replaced 6 Windows in Home

From the start to end, the project was absolutely incredible. The company cleaned up after themselves and disposed of all waste. They build their own windows in their factory. Overall, we will use them for the rest of the windows and front door in our home. Professional, integrity and honesty... What more could you ask for!

Thank you Wayne.

More about Scheel Window & Door

Scheel Window & Door is a local manufacturer providing residential homeowners with quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows and entry door systems for renovations and custom home builds. We design, manufacture, install and service all of our products in-house. Our installers are amongst the industries best. Since 1948 the quality of our ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?