Better View Solutions Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L4K 5K7

Reviews for Better View Solutions Inc.

Renier
Renier

Windows and door replacement

Very professional team from top to bottom on the different stages of their business line.

They provided multiple options while making a quote and they make sure we were presented with all the posibilities regarding types of windows, doors and the pros and cons of the difference technologies they used. The process of selecting colors and style was very nice and once we placed our order we were notified a couple of time along the road regarding the progress of our order as it aproaches the installation day.

Installation were done in a timely matter paying great attention to details and making a really piece of art on each window and door with special attention to the finishing touches. These guys really know what they are doing! We are very please with the result and we are getting so much compliments from our neighbors related to the doors and new windows that we felt even better about doing this renovation.

I will encourage to anyone looking to redo their windows or doors to get a quote from this guys and be confident that they will deliver an excellent product and service if they are choosen.

michelpedroso83
michelpedroso83

Windows installation.

Better View Solutions did a really nice job on our 2nd floor addition. They completed the work on time and provided advice on windows/doors. Highly recommended.

Luis in Toronto
Luis in Toronto

Entire house windows replacement

I came across with Better View Solution through a recommendation and I have to tell I also would recommend them. Walter not only sold me a product but he was with me along the way. He provided me suggestions on what to best buy for my needs, offered me options and help me to save money where I could. He also gave me advice about what the general contractor was and should be doing. Finally when the installation came through it was flawless.
I wish my experience dealing with other contractors would had been same as I had with Better View solution

Hi Luis ,
Thank you very much for your words ,it means a lot for us and our potential clients ,it was a pleasure for us to work with you and help with the beautiful outcome of your house,enjoy !
Walter

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows installed

This is a very good company. The house looks beautiful after the job, we love it and the guys are amazing. I really recommend it. They finished on time and we got a good price for. Thank you guys!

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time in posting your review ,very appreciated
Walter Delgado

Great Job

We had several items installed with Walter and we could not be more pleased with the outcome. Right from the beginning of the consultation, they helped to direct the job to provide the best possible outcome. The installation was neat and professional, including some custom capping which was matched perfectly. We had a small issue with a lock about a year later, in which they replaced without any issues and quickly with no additional cost, so they do stand behind their work and suppliers to satisfy the client.
In the end we were more than happy with everything and would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank you very Much ,We appreciated and enjoyed working with you ,its beautiful to see how we put together a fantastic Job and a great Friendship ,we will always be here for you , Enjoy
Walter

Vince.D. in Vaughan
Vince.D. in Vaughan

New Windows

We had 12 windows replaced in our home by Better View Solutions Inc at the beginning of August 2018. The windows were very high quality and the installers did a really nice job. Walter was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Dear Vince, thank you very much for your comments ,it was a real pleasure replacing your windows ,you and your wife were great hosts during our installer crew were doing the job ,thank you for your business very appreciated .

avgeneral in Brampton
avgeneral in Brampton

Window Installation For Entire Home

Excellent service! I will definitely recommend them, they were very polite and courteous workers. They replaced all the windows in my house, job was finished on time and they cleaned everything before they left. The materials they used were of high quality, adding more value to my house.
Their quote was by far the best compared to others that we previously inquired. We were very pleased.
Thanks again Better View Solutions for the excellent job!!!!

We thank you very much your business ,very appreciated ,it was our pleasure renovating your windows !

More about Better View Solutions Inc.

Need help with wood decks, baseboard and casing installation, changing or removing walls (including load-bearing walls), hardwood flooring, painting or stucco? We can help.

Better View Solutions is Toronto and the GTA’s renovation experts for home contracting services. We specialize in kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovations.