Francis Fuels Ltd

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Francis Fuels Ltd

Reviews for Francis Fuels Ltd

4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very professional

We had to replace the a/c when we purchased our 1987 home in 2016. They were very professional and price was better than others we had checked. They even spotted a safety hazard our building inspector missed which they were able to fix. They cleaned up when they were done and answered some questions we had afterwards.

Thank you for your awesome review!

Shirley in Orlando
Shirley in Orlando
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

New gas furnace installation

Both of the technicians installing our new furnace were friendly, on time, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. On one of the coldest days of January, they worked diligently and with good humour dealing with the confined area in our basement. They left the work area clean and with our new furnace working perfectly. Would recommend highly to anyone.

Thank you for your excellent review. We look forward to servicing your home in Ottawa.

Excellent company & great service!

From the days when we had oil delivered to our home to upgrading our furnace to convert to natural gas, Francis Fuels has been our provider of choice. The company's reliability, trustworthiness and experience of its staff is of the highest quality.
Francis Fuels stands behind its work and makes customer satisfaction its prime concern. Boilers, furnaces, air conditioners and hot water heaters -- the heart of a home's heating and cooling system -- are complicated and tricky beasts to deal with. Francis Fuels knows its stuff and for a homeowner it is reassuring that these systems work efficiently and that when a repair or maintenance is required, Francis Fuels is there when needed.
Keith & Jocelyne Woolhouse

Keith & Jocelyne, Thank you for your excellent review, and for allowing my family to look after your home comfort requirements. We look forward to continue serving you, in the years ahead...........Dan Francis

Paul in Markham
Paul in Markham

Furnace tune up

Best service from Paul B. Very knowledgeable and went the extra mile to suggest some areas that I can improve on. Very clean and pointed out some parts of the furnace parts that needed replacing and help with air flow.

Thanks and I would defanatly recomend Francis Fuels.

Paul

Thank you for your excellent review!

DarrenL in Ottawa
DarrenL in Ottawa

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

Josh and his assistant were quick and thorough in the removal and installation of my new furnace and air conditioner. They were on time and made sure that their mess was minimal and did an excellent clean up.

Darren Laval

A and J in Ottawa
A and J in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ravis de l'installation. Very happy with A/C install.

English below. Nous voulions un climatiseur Carrier et comme Lowes les vend, nous avons fait notre achat dans ce magasin-là. Francis Fuels est la compagnie mandatée par Lowes pour installer les unités. Nous avons apprécié le représentant (francophone!) de chez Francis, et aussi les installateurs, qui ont, selon nous, fait du bon travail et qui ont laissé leurs aires de travail propre. Il y avait un petit problème par la suite et Francis s'en est occupé rapidement. Nous n'hésiterions donc pas à les recommander et à les embaucher pour autre chose.
We were looking to have a Carrier A/C unit installed and went through Lowes for the purchase. Lowes sent Francis Fuels. We were delighted with the sales rep and installers who left everything clean and tidy. There was a small issue but Francis Fuels dealt with it promptly and without a fuss. Great after-sales service! Would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Merci, Thank you for selecting Lowes and (Francis Fuels, authorized contractor) as your home comfort suppliers. We look forward to serving you, in the years to come! ......Dan Francis

M.J. Hass in Ottawa
M.J. Hass in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace Replacement and first-time air conditioning installation

I have had many major and minor renovations and installations over the last 20 years. And yes, there have been a few projects where the work done was well done but this furnace and air conditioning installation with Francis Fuels was truly excellent . . . . from start to finish.
The salesperson was punctual and always quickly accessible. He was not only technically knowledgeable about their product line but more importantly about the finer details of the the installation. I had a unusual requirements and preferences: he was able to ensure that those details, big and small, were relayed to the installation technicians. He even visited during the installation to confirm that the physical installation matched what we had earlier discussed.
The installation staff were also punctual and highly skilled. Any small editing that I requested, they were able to accommodate. They had very innovation solutions. They left the work area clean and educated me on the operations of the new equipment. They were both polite and professional.
The office staff sent emails reminding me ahead of appointment, they completed the warranties for me and did the paperwork for rebates that I was eligible for.
Needless to say, I would highly recommend Francis Fuels.
And I plan to use them for all my future HVAC work

Thank you for your excellent review. We look forward to continue servicing your home comfort needs.

New AC and Furnace and Water heater - Solid Job Done

We needed a new a central air unit and the furnace also needed replacing. We had a positive experience with FrancisFuels a year earlier in replacing our hot water tank. Highly recommended. The price was fair, the equipment is top quality and works well, and the installers were very professional. Happy to have their sign on our front lawn, and now have a new AC and furnace in one day's work. Installers offered excellent alternatives to various matters and were timely and friendly. Helped with energy rebates also. The installers were Very Experienced and did a very high quality job, leaving no loose ends. Kudos and well done.
S. and D. Robinson

Thank you for the excellent review! We hope you enjoy the extra comfort and energy savings from your new home comfort system. We look forward to serving you in the years to come...........Dan Francis

4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Happy with new ac

We needed a new air conditioner. After getting many quotes they were not the cheapest or the most expensive but they seemed to really know their business. We were very impressed from the salesman to the installation. We are very happy with the system.

Thank you for your review and for selecting my family business as your home comfort provider. We look forward to continue to serve your home comfort needs.-----Dan Francis

Brian in Brampton
Brian in Brampton

Air Condition

It stared with a telephone call to Francis Fuels. I spoke with Pierre who was a sale representative and attended at my home a few days later. I received a quote and another home visit. I am very pleased that the men who did the installation were very professional and trustworthy to install my a/c. Today is the first day I turned it on as it is 28 degrees outside. Thank you Francis Fuels.

Thank you Brian! Awesome review! Thank you for choosing Francis Fuels! My family is looking forward to serving you.- Dan Francis

More about Francis Fuels Ltd

The Original Francis Company, Locally Owned and Operated by the Francis Family Since 1933. Heating, Air Conditioning, Fuel Delivery for Oil & Propane, Water Heaters, Air Quality, Service, Protection & Maintenance Plans 613-723-4567