Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

Reviews for Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Home Inspection

Friendly Demeanor Knowledgeable background, Thorough Inspection, Teacher to the unaware, Reference Guide, Quick consideration of your time, Experienced at spotting possible problems, Prepared with the Right tools for the right job, Prompt time frame,

Susan Tippin in North York
Susan Tippin in North York

Home Inspection

I was given a reference from my daughter who also had a home inspection done by Walden Works due to the thorough job that was done. This reference was an excellent one as we also received the same detailed service. Mitch was exceptionally knowledgable and took the time to explain everything. He answered our questions up front and provided a very well put together report that has formed the to do list for when we move into the home that we purchased.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

I really like the service that I received from Mitch for my home inspection. He is very informative and explains everything with options, experience and examples. I felt that it was a very educational experience and I will definitely be using his services again in the future.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

They saved us money!!!

Mitch and his parter arrived early for the sceduled appointment. And Completed a very detailed report. They took the tome to point out potential problems while they were inspecting, and gave us time lines on when things would need to be replaced. Ultimately the result of the Inspection payed for itself twice over. I really do recommend using them for any inspection needs you may have.

Private User reviews Prince Rupert, BC

Home Inspection from Afar

Mitch was able to walk through the house and talk through everything on video since we were not in town yet. He was very thorough and professional. He was also able to explain all the issue in ways anyone could understand.

Hello, and thank you for your kind review.
I see you gave me 9 out of 10 stars. I wold be interested to hear how my service to you could have been better, or what you felt was missing.
Thanks very much!

César in Spruce Grove
César in Spruce Grove
0 reviews , AB

Home inspection

I was very satisfied with the service and would use it again in the future. We found the report to be very detailed and accurate with the condition of the home.

Laurie in Edmonton
Laurie in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home purchase inspection

I needed an inspection in a hurry - Waldon Works worked their magic and was able to do it the next day! The report was very professional and contained helpful suggestions/recommendations and advice. I would definitely use their services in the future. Great phone service on the front end and very friendly, I highly recommend this company!

Jevahn in Edmonton
Jevahn in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home inspection

Mitch attended the home on time and brought an inspector in training with him. I followed the pair around the property and they were happt to answer any and all my questions. They took the time to explain certain appliances I had never operated before (humidifier, irrogation equipment) and gave me extreme confidence in the home i purchased.
Very personable and highly qualified

John in Edmonton
John in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

Mitch has a professional and helpful manner. He was transparent, honest, and friendly in telling me what he was seeing. He was patient with my questions. He valued making the inspection a cooperative effort between himself and me. His previous trade experience gave his observations and advice credibility. He was thorough and methodical. He was careful to keep everything clean. His ability to do a sewer line inspection was important to us and we were well-served by it. His written report was thorough and well-supported by photos. His recommendations for repair and/or maintenance are clear and serve us well as our "to do" list.

Private User reviews Bonnyville, AB

home and sewere line inspection

Was very informative and thought in the house inspection. Took his time and test everything. Had concrete suggestion on what was needed and what was done right. Very Well done

More about Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

With 10 years experience running a successful home renovations company and as a Journeyman trained Landscape Gardener, licensed Home Inspector Mitch of Waldon Works Ltd. offers comprehensive home and property inspections to Edmonton and surrounding areas. Experienced information putting your mind at ease.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Edmonton?