Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

Reviews for Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Pre-purchase Home Inspection

We hired Mitch, at Waldon Works, to complete a home inspection on a house we were purchasing.
Mitch was knowledgeable, thorough, friendly and prompt. He was available the day after our inspection to answer questions and followed up with us through email. The report he provided was extremely helpful.
We highly recommend Mitch/Waldon Works.

Hello!
Thanks very much for taking the time to submit this review.
I am glad you found my service valuable. After 10 years as a renovator and 6 years as a journeyman trained Landscape Gardener, I am now into my 6th year as a Licensed Home Inspector. I am glad that the depth of knowledge I have was helpful to you.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions for as long as you own your home.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

inspection

We were relocating and had only a week to purchase a house. Waldon Works was able to accommodate us with a very last minute inspection. Although we were rushed for time, Waldon Works was not. He was methodical, patient and took time to ensure everything was inspected thoroughly. He gave us great feedback and we felt confident in our purchase.

Hello,
I really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review.
I am disappointed that I was only able to earn an 8 star review from you.
I am always working to improve the service I provide. Can you tell me what I could have done differently or better to get 10 Stars?
Thanks very much for your feedback.

Christine  in Edmonton
Christine in Edmonton

Home Inspection

Mitch was a great home inspector! He found minor things that we didn’t even think about and even gave us suggestions about our house like what the humidity should be in our house, when to change filters, etc. He really cares about what he does and puts a lot of effort into everything. Thank you for doing the mechanical and final inspections Mitch! We really appreciate it!

Hello!
Thank you very much for your kind review.
I enjoyed doing the two on your house as it was being built.
It was fun to go back the second time to see how it all came together.
Thanks again for your business. I really appreciate it.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your home.
Sincerely, Mitch

Excellent Cottage Inspection! in Edmonton
Excellent Cottage Inspection! in Edmonton

Cottage inspection

I engaged Waldon Works, as he came highly recommended. This inspection involved a cottage with a partial vaulted ceiling over the living and dining area, an attic space over the balance of the cottage, a crawl space, a well with a pressure tank, a cistern and field, and a downdraft furnace. Plumbing and electrical, and two decks and the roof and components were also a major part of the inspection. The inspection was extremely thorough and covered everything I expected. The 90+ page document has lots of great information, many suggestions for improvement, and a tonne of photographs. I was very happy with the inspection and report and it helped me make a decision to purchase. It will be very helpful in guiding me on the priorities of improvements needed. Thanks so much for the hard work!

Thanks very much for your kind review!
It was a fun inspection out on the lake.
I was glad to be able to get into the crawlspace to make sure the support structure was in good condition.
it was a real pleasure working with you.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cathy Schulze in Ohaton
Cathy Schulze in Ohaton
1 review Ohaton, AB

House Inspection

Mitch was absolutely incredible! We have moved many times and we have never had the quality of inspection that we had with Waldon Works. He was so thorough and professional as well as being personable and approachable. His report was done in an expedient manner with pictures, details and recommendations. We are keeping as a reference for the things that need to be done around the house to ensure proper maintenance. We also really regret that we didn't know about Mitch prior to listing our house because we would have used his pre-listing inspection service on our place. I can't say enough about the quality and capability Mitch!

Wow! What an amazing review. I am honoured and humbled by your words.
I do my best to offer a service that exceeds industry standard. I am glad you found my service so helpful.
Yes. Having your house inspected before listing can be very helpful to everyone involved in the process. It typically results in houses selling more quickly and for more money, especially in a buyers market like we are experiencing in Edmonton these days.
Thanks again for your kind words.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about your report or house for as long as you own it!

Afam in Edmonton
Afam in Edmonton

Home Inspection

Mitch was very professional and detailed. I appreciated Mitch's personalized 'follow up' emails and advice on to be focused on, thereby preventing common oversights associated with excitement of moving into a new home. Equally interesting is Mitch's explanation during the walk-through and recommendation on service providers of interest. He comes highly recommended.

Thanks very much for the kind review Afam. I am glad you find my follow up emails helpful. It's all a part of the friendly service at Waldon Works Ltd.! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is any way I might be able to help you.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

Mitch was great, took his time to go thru the home and inspect things thoroughly. Once he was complete, he walked thru the house and explained everything of what needed to be changed. HIs report afterwards, was very detailed and informative with pictures. I was very impressed by his work. I would recommend Mitch. Awesome Work!!

Hello!
Thanks very much for taking the time to do this review. I really appreciate it.
I work hard to ensure that my reports are as informative as possible. Pictures really support that by showing exactly where and what the problem is.
I am glad you found them helpful!
Please let me know if there is any way I can assist you in the future.

Mandy in Edmonton
Mandy in Edmonton

Home Inspection

Mitch Waldon was super friendly, super helpful and great at making me feel at ease during the pre-purchase home inspection. Would highly recommend hiring him for any work. I would also definitely follow up on his recommendations and suggestions as they are logically and thoughtfully considered. Thanks!

Thanks Mandy!
I am happy you found my services and recommendations logical and thoughtful!
Good information and solutions to issues is something I strive to provide. It was one of the things that set me apart from other renovators when I was doing that work, and I am told that it sets me apart as a Licensed Home Inspector as well.
Thanks again for taking the time to submit a review. I really appreciate it.
Please let me know if you have any questions in the future.
Sincerely, Mitch

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton

House Inspection

We used Mitch as our home and sewer line inspector for our new house. He was very clear and thorough, taking pictures and thermographic images to be used in the detailed and easy-to-understand report. Mitch was good at explaining issues that we had no prior knowledge on as well as recommending professional services and products to address the items from his house and sewer line inspection. Knowing we had a short turnaround for our conditions removal deadline, Mitch worked tirelessly to give us the report in extremely quick fashion, without sacrificing quality or clarity. I would highly recommend his services.

Thanks very much for the kind words Julie.
It was really great working with you to help provide you with unbiased information about the condition of the property you were looking at purchasing.
Please let me know if you have any questions for as long as you own your home!
Cheers for now.
Mitch

Rick in Morinville
Rick in Morinville
1 review Morinville, AB

Home inspection

Well experienced, puanctual and efficient.he is knowledgeable and answered all my questions regarding the house im trying to purchase,i would recommend waldon works to anyone that's looking to buy their dream home

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Rick!
I enjoyed meeting you and helping you understand the condition of the house you were looking at.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Cheers for now. Mitch

More about Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

With 10 years experience running a successful home renovations company and as a Journeyman trained Landscape Gardener, licensed Home Inspector Mitch of Waldon Works Ltd. offers comprehensive home and property inspections to Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Experienced information putting your mind at ease.