Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

Reviews for Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

Fisler01 in Edmonton
Fisler01 in Edmonton

Home Purchase

The guys at Inspection Works provided a thorough and detailed home inspection, a Wett Test, Well flow and potability tests. These guys are amazing. Not only did they conduct a full walk through with us, they gave us an incredible report with all of their findings, pictures, and links to required replacements items and repair services. It made buying a house a very easy process!

Tyler
Tyler

Home Inspection

Great job on the home inspection. They were there early and already on the roof when I arrived, and I was early! The option for a sewer line scope was great. The report was very detailed and the built in options for building a repair list was great.

Thanks very much for the kind words Tyler.
A sewer scope is always a good idea, just to put your mind at ease even. That's a system you really don't want issues with!
The ability to separate out some of our comments into a separate report and then send that separate report to others in a separate report is one of the reasons we switched our software. We thought it would be valuable to our clients. I am glad you found it helpful!
Again, please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future.
Cheers for now!
Mitch

A. in Edmonton
A. in Edmonton

Mitch is Amazing!

Mitch is the most conscientious home inspector I know. After carefully looking through our new home he toured me through the house and pointed out all the small things I needed to watch for when making my decision to buy our home. The greatest value came when he climbed up on top of our roof to check things out (I've never heard of that out of any other home inspector) and he actually found some flashing that was coming apart and rain was getting in and rotting the wood. Had I not known I never would have gotten it fixed and the repair would have been much more costly.
Then he sent us 100 page report detailing every thing good and bad. I felt so comfortable buying our home knowing Mitch had combed through it. Definitely recommend him!

Thanks very much for your kind words! It was an honour working with you. Unlike a lot of Inspectors in Edmonton, we get up on the roof whenever it safe to do so. We have found many things that way that we would not have just looking from the ground or a ladder at the eaves. I am really glad we were able to identify issues for you.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have questions about your house. Send us pictures, texts, emails whatever! We are always happy to help you care for your home.
Thanks again for your trust, and for your kind review.

Brad in Airdrie
Brad in Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Home Inspection

Excellent home inspection including sewer video which ended up savings us thousands on the home price. 2 inspectors reviewed the home very thoroughly and included photos in the the report.

Melanie in Edmonton
Melanie in Edmonton

Home Inspection

We really appreciated how thorough the guys were, they were able to explain both the good and the bad things they saw during our inspection. They provided tons of tips on how to maintain much of what was inside our home and their report was incredibly detailed and easy to understand. I can't recommend them enough - Thanks for the fantastic service!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home inspection

Working with Mitch for our home inspection was fantastic. Incredibly thorough and patient with our questions which gave us a ton of confidence in the house we chose to buy. Mitch also included great recommendations in the report for upgrades.

Nerissa in Edmonton
Nerissa in Edmonton

House Inspection

Buying our first house was scary, especially when the house is 60 years old. Waldon Works inspection was thorough, well informed and gave us great insight into what we were getting for our money. Their inspectors were friendly and willing to answer all of our questions. The report was exceptional, highlighting the important items while explaining smaller items and giving us ideas of priority. The mini report of "Easy DYI" items to do as soon as we move in was a great touch.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Home Inspection

Friendly Demeanor Knowledgeable background, Thorough Inspection, Teacher to the unaware, Reference Guide, Quick consideration of your time, Experienced at spotting possible problems, Prepared with the Right tools for the right job, Prompt time frame,

Susan Tippin in St Albert Ab
Susan Tippin in St Albert Ab
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Home Inspection

I was given a reference from my daughter who also had a home inspection done by Walden Works due to the thorough job that was done. This reference was an excellent one as we also received the same detailed service. Mitch was exceptionally knowledgable and took the time to explain everything. He answered our questions up front and provided a very well put together report that has formed the to do list for when we move into the home that we purchased.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

I really like the service that I received from Mitch for my home inspection. He is very informative and explains everything with options, experience and examples. I felt that it was a very educational experience and I will definitely be using his services again in the future.

More about Waldon Works Ltd. Inspection Services

AS of June 2020 Waldon Works Ltd. has become Inspection Works! Now offering one of the most experienced team inspections in Edmonton. Mitch Waldon, a journeyman trained Landscape Gardener who also has over 10 years experience running a successful home renovations company, Mitch has over 8 years of experience as ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Edmonton?