Holley Home Inspections

Reviews for Holley Home Inspections

Rajeesh in York
Rajeesh in York

Home inspection

Mike did a thorough inspection for our home and I was very satisfied with his service. I would recommend him to anyone. He was able to pinpoint many issues which would have been concern of not found.

betti in Brampton
betti in Brampton

Roof inspection

Can tell they’re professionals they come with all the proper equipment and get on the job. They don’t waste time, they were quick finding the problem and they are also very nice

Adam and Jennifer
Adam and Jennifer

Home Inspection

We are planning to do renovations to our home and we came across Michael on HomeStars. True to the reviews Michael was nothing short of professional and very thorough. He took the time to explain everything in clear detail. He was very communicative from beginning to end via email, text and phone calls. We were confident in his abilities since the moment we first spoke to him and continued to feel confident all the way through. Very professional, very friendly and the cost was fair. We would definitely recommend him!!!

Adam & Jennifer - York, Ontario

Alan in East York
Alan in East York

Home Inspection

It was a great experience working with Micheal. He was able to accommodate my request for home inspection on short notice. He was very thorough and professional in every step of the inspection. He took his time to explain and answer all my questions. The following report was very thorough that gave me confidence in the purchase. Thank you Michael.

Adam in York
Adam in York

Home inspection

Great service he knew a lot about the house I purchased that was built in 1923. He told me the work that had to be done on it, what’s good and what to keep and eye on. Great knowledge base and a detailed inspection.

Thanks Adam

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

highly recommend

When we discovered a moisture problem with an exterior bedroom wall Michael was able to explain what was going on and offer several different options for dealing with this latest house challenge. An approachable, honest guy who really knows his stuff. Highly recommend.

Thanks Katherine, that is a wonderful review

Thorough, Honest, & Professional

In under 24hrs, Michael had returned calls, spoke to me several times, and texted back and forth . This was all prior to meeting and completing a home inspection. He was early for our appointment, and patiently waited. We was thorough, honest, and professional. Exactly what anybody should be looking for. In just a few hours after the home inspection, I received a very detailed report, with pictures, estimates, and recommendations. I don't believe I could have asked for anything more.

AL’S Home renos in York
AL’S Home renos in York

Home inspection you could trust

Michael was very professional and knowledgable he was very Thurrell and professional. He sent me a complete report of all deficiencies he found and recommendations he thought would be helpful. He also used heat sensors and moisture metres for all the walls and floors. I would definitely use him for any further home inspections I require .

Clement in Toronto
Clement in Toronto

Quick condo mold inspection

Michael was very professional. I was kept apprised of exactly what the findings were and Michael gave a clear and simple explanation of what the findings were and what I needed to do. Report for the back was professional and clear and exactly what I needed

home inspection for my condo

I was purchasing a condo for the first time, and found Holley Home Inspections online. I was very happy with their service! Michael was extremely knowledgeable, and even provided some additional tips during the inspection that were outside the inspection requirements but about home ownership in general, which was incredibly helpful for a new homeowner like myself. Later, when I had problems with my sink, I reached out to him again and he took the time to provide detailed instructions on how to fix it. I highly recommend Holley Home Inspections!

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections. - Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior - Pre-listing inspection - New home Tarion inspection - Condominium inspections
Looking for Home Inspection pros in York?