Village Copper Company

Reviews for Village Copper Company

Michael Elliot from Toronto
Michael Elliot from Toronto

Copper Roof over Box Bay window

Big thank you to Village Copper Company. I'm sorry that this review comes so late. Long long overdue.

After a shoddy job on the roof over my box bay window from another company, who convinced me that an aluminum roof is the way to go, I was feeling pretty crappy for beliving them. I'm sure an aluminum roof is not the worst but these guys did an awful job. Enough about the other company though. I contacted Village Copper Company and man am I glad I met James. Not only did he rip out the garbage the other company put in, but he installed a beautiful copper roof and managed to fix the uneveness in the roof which was as a result of the other company. If I need any kind of metal roofing work, i'll definitely be calling James and Village Copper. They're true professionals and their clean up after the job was done was amazing. Not a single piece of scrap left over. Dealing with several contractors previously, that was a first for me.

Hi Michael, it's so nice to hear from you! Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it. So happy to hear that you're enjoying your bay window!

James

Nick
Nick

3 Copper Dormers

James did a fantastic job installing a standing seam copper roof to 3 dormers on my home. The quality of work was outstanding and the price was competitive. Can't say enough good things!

It was my pleasure! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Nick, appreciate it!

2 reviews Whitby, ON

Copper turret

We had James do a copper turret for us and we are so happy with it. The quality and attention to detail speaks for itself. It is absolutely beautiful and we get so many compliments on it. We highly recommend Village Copper Company!

Thank you so much Bob!

2 reviews Whitby, ON

Copper Turret

We had Village Copper Company clad our turret in copper on our new house. It is absolutely stunning - we get so many compliments! We did our research before choosing Village Copper and we are so thankful that we did. James came highly recommended and exceeded our expectations.

My wife and I highly recommend their services!

Thank you so much Bob! We are so happy that you and Jan are loving the turret!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Beautiful work attention to detail

James was wonderful to deal with and very professional.
l would highly recommend this company to anyone. After renovating a complete house you really appreciate good trades and this company is one of them.
Thank-you for your excellent work.

Thank you Jennifer.

More about Village Copper Company

Village Copper Company has over 20 years experience in copper roofing, we also specialize in copper eavestroughs, fascia, flashing, and custom projects. Offering high quality cedar, zinc, slate, and steel roofing. Serving Toronto and surrounding area. Call us today for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?