Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

3551 White Oak Rd London ON N6E 3A1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Kellie in London
1 review London, ON

From the beginning, I was very impressed with the quick response time, within the hour, and professional follow up from this company. Compared with other companies in London, I was able to book in my roof to be completed within a 6 week timeline.
Our metal roof is beautiful and we couldn't be happier. It took approximately 2 weeks to complete from start to finish. The crew took great pride in their work, took time to discuss progress in day to day work with us, as well as work days on the weekend to complete the job within the promised 2 week timeline.

I would highly recommend this new and up and coming company!

Thank You for your feedback Kellie. We are happy that you are happy!

Mike in Hannon
1 review Hannon, ON

We found Stan (the owner) to be very professional, knowledgeable and informative when we met with him before hand. His crew were well mannered and very good workers. They did an excellent job, in a timely fashion and they always cleaned up afterwards and answered any questions that we had. When the roof was completed Stan personally came to our home to do the inspection himself. A very minor adjustment needed to be done and Stan personally did it himself. This personal attention shows that he takes pride in his company and the workmanship of the job done.

It's great to hear that you were looked after right away!

Bhejai S.

They did a fantastic job, they cleaned up everyday after work. They did not skimp on the materials The workers respect my property. Retired neighbor said they did a good job and would want them to do his roof

JLo in London
1 review London, ON

Peter Olejnik is very knowledgeable and friendly, price is reasonable and installation is very efficient took only two working days to complete the task.

Job well done and highly recommended

Hi JLo, Thank you for your business, we are happy that you are a part of the Green Metal family.

marian

The roof looks amazing!!! I have gotten many compliments from neighbors. Greenmetal roofing went above and beyond my expectations. They were very accommodating and did an exceptional job!!! The crew was very professional, worked hard and cleaned up after themselves each day. Even their price was very competitive. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Marian, it`s always good to hear that our workmanship is great as our metal roofs.

Diez

Very professional. Roof looks amazing. Neighbours are asking and interested. Crew were polite, worked hard and long hoyrs to get the job done.

HELEN
1 review Essex, ON

The roofing job they completed was very professionally done...... IT LOOKS AWESOME .
a traffic stopper... for real ...!!!
The quality of workmanship . .the excellent quality of material .and the great customer service was exceptional
The crew that came were very customer service considerate .they knew what they were doing ... they knew their product and were timely.
...As a customer I know that this product that I have purchased will give me peace of mind.. knowing that this was the best investment I made for the future ...
-saving me energy bills .. adding to the value of my home...and beautiful to look at .. what a bonus!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ..a very happy and satisfied customer.
A wise decision in every way...

Eric C.
1 review Acton, ON

After researching a few metal roof companies and requesting quotes, we decide to hire Green Metal Roofing to redo our roof and eavesdrop. Stan and his team were excellent from the beginning to the end. They are very professional and will listen attentively to any concerns and/or requests. You can definitely tell they take pride in their work and strive to be the best in the business. I am beyond satisfied with the final product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank You Eric.
We are very happy to hear that.

Mario in Mississauga

Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc. is one of our main supplier for our metal roof installation projects in Mississauga and GTA. Great customer service. High quality products. Years of practical experience in metal roofing industry. Immediate response for all related inquiries. Hard working owners and staff. Friendly team of professional.
I would highly recommend them to all interested in metal roofs.
Thank you for your excellent services.
Mario
Your Roofer
Owner

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Thank you Green Metal Roofing and Manufacturing Inc. for our amazing new steel roof!! They changed the eavestroughs, downspouts and siding to white too. Sebastian was a very knowledgeable sales rep and they had a friendly roofing crew. Definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of a new roof. We got 5 steel roof quotes and this one was the best! The owner, Stan, even did the final inspection to make sure that we were completely satisfied with the work after the job was done. The whole job was completed in about four to five days. They even let us keep the extra pieces of metal sheets so we can do a shed in the future.

Thank you!!!!

More about Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Green Metal Roofing Inc. is the ultimate choice in metal roofing and cladding products. Canadian owned with nearly four decades of expertise in metal roofing manufacturing, we take pride in providing the absolute "best in the class" industry value. Our quality German steel materials, the largest selection of profiles, together with manufacturing expertise and craftsmanship, is what sets us apart from our competitors.