Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

3551 White Oak Rd London ON N6E 3A1
Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Reviews for Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Private User reviews Midhurst, ON

New metal roof

We are very happy with our new metal roof! John was a pleasure to deal with throughout the process. We would highly recommend Green Metal roofing to anyone looking for a beautiful and affordable new metal roof.

hal in Sarnia
hal in Sarnia
0 reviews Sarnia, ON

roof done

the crew that installed the roof were very good, steady workers.
the job was done in 2 days. Pete and crew did a great job and would give them, and mike a thumbs up
hal regnier

Wally in Scarborough
Wally in Scarborough

Installation of our Metal roof.

We had a new metal roof installed. The process went very smooth from start to finish. During the Covid crises this went well. The cont actors were very professional and provided good customer service.
I would recommend Green Metal Roofing in the future.
Wally Hardwick

jzgonza10@hotmail.com in London
J. 0.
0 reviews London, ON

House Roof

I got few quotes from other companies. but Mike from green metal roofing gave me the best quote. Greg and his crew did a fantastic job. They cleaned up like they never worked there.
Thanks to the green metal team for a job well done.
Joan

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

AMAZING METAL ROOF AND TEAM!

In February 2020 my roof developed a leak and I needed to replace it quickly. I decided to get a few quotes on a metal roof. Greenmetals quote was much lower than other companies I researched and I received more value for my money. Mike explained everything in detail and Jeff came out and measured everything. The crew was very polite, fast and did a great job. I didn't have to get involved at all. Communication was excellent and it only took a day and a half to complete installation and it looks amazing!
I am very pleased and would definitely recommend Greenmetal Roofing Company.
Thank you so much!

Thank You for your wonderful feedback, we are happy to have helped you solve your roofing problems!

Sara coltsman in Brantford
Sara coltsman in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Metal roof brantford

We just had our roof done , it looks amazing the company has been very great with getting the work done in a reasonable time frame. They were very quick to fix any small problems that came up through the process! We are very pleased with the out come of our home thank you green metal roofing!!

Thank You Sara for writing about your experience. We are happy that everything came together well in the end!

Marc
Marc
18 reviews Milton, ON

Metal Roof

Got a few quotes but their reviews also played a big factor. We met with Mike our sales guy, did a great job explaining the process and showing us samples. The price was reasonable and this was our forever home.

Greg and the crew communicated well with the install. They kept it clean and organized. It turned out fantastic, definitely eye catching. So much they are doing my mothers house next.

Thank you Green Metal Roofing Team!

Thank You Marc for taking the time to write about your experience. We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and we are excited to do your mother's house next! Thank you for choosing Green Metal Roofing!

Macroman in Guelph
Macroman in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Poor After Installation Service

This is a followup to the review I gave below. We had our roof installed in April 2019. We were quite happy with the install. However, there were about 6 pieces of trim that needed to be re-worked so the seams were aligned properly. No worries. I would call and have Green Metal fix it at their leisure. I'm a very reasonable person and get along well with people.
After several emails and the assurance it would be fixed we now find ourselves in December and a roof full of snow. When I called to see about the "service status" the response I received was "we can't do anything because if we need to access the roof and it has snow on it .....". I guess if the re-work was completed sometime between April and November, snow would not be an issue. I find it very frustrating the number of Companies that are willing to sell you a product but service after the sale is asking too much. Makes me worry about the service I would receive should a leak appear. I guess it's all about the sale. In the months since the install, the many passers-by who have asked about my roof were given favourable feedback. Future inquiries about my roof will be warned about the poor service I have received.

********************************************************************

We had several companies quote on a steel roof for our home. The Sales Rep came to our home and did an excellent job explaining their product and the install process. Work was completed as scheduled. The installers did an excellent job, were very professional and kept the job site (my yard) very neat and tidy during the entire installation process. After much research, we chose Green Metal Roofing because we felt their product was far superior to other steel roof companies. Their customer service was good with the Sales Rep watching the entire project through to completion. Green Metal Roofing provides excellent value. I strongly recommend this company.

Patrick and May Kam in Pickering
Patrick and May Kam in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof installation

We had our metal roof installed 2 weeks ago by Green Metal Roofing. We researched extensively on roofing companies and obtained several quotes before we decided on Green Metal Roofing. Sebastian, our sale representative was very professional and knowledgeable and very patient in addressing all our questions and concerns and included all our requests in the project description. Due to the high peak structure of our roof with several sky lights, it posted a certain degree of challenge and difficulty for the roofer. Chris, our roof installer and his team are very experience and did an excellent job in solving all the challenges and transformed our roof into a piece of art. The workmanship was remarkable and all the materials used were of high quality ! Thanks to the continuing development and improvement of the metal roof technology, the installation of a metal roof becomes a little bit more affordable today. Our roof looks amazing and we have many compliments. We would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Hi Patrick and May, thank you for your kind words and for your recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We value your business and thank you again for choosing Green Metal Roofing.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New Metal Roof in Central Hamilton

Living in central Hamilton our property had a very steep roof and was a 2.5 story home. The staff at Green Metal corresponded with me promptly and professionally and were able to accommodate for the potential barrier at the house. The crew that came to do the installation work were excellent, they did an incredible job and left everything organized with no debris in the few days they were working on the roof. They were very kind and professional and we were very pleased with their job. I highly recommend them!

Thank You for your feedback, we do our best with each and every client to accommodate their unique needs.

More about Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Green Metal Roofing Inc. is the ultimate choice in metal roofing and cladding products. Canadian owned with nearly four decades of expertise in metal roofing manufacturing, we take pride in providing the absolute "best in the class" industry value. Our quality German steel materials, the largest selection of profiles, together with manufacturing expertise and craftsmanship, is what sets us apart from our competitors.