Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

3551 White Oak Rd London ON N6E 3A1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Reviews for Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Anna in Port Credit
Anna in Port Credit

Roof comleted May 1, 2018
Thank you Stan, Mike and crewmen for the wonderful work. We were amaized at the speed and professionalism of your men. 2 days for a beautiful Riviera Chocolate brown roof the neighbours stoped by to express interest and compliments. Have a profitable summer! Everyone should change to metal roofs, since all the shingles go to the ladfields. Greenroof means really thinking about the future!

Thank You Anna for your feedback, we are happy that you chose Green Metal Roofing to install your new metal roof.

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

I wish I could put them at the top of the list

We had an ongoing stressful problem with a pesky raccoon who chose our attic to grow her family. After a number of repairs of our shingle roof, cutting all the trees well away from the house and several visits from an expensive pest control company, we decided a metal roof was the best way to go. We found Green Metal on Homestars and visited their showroom in Mississauga. Stan, the owner, met us there, showed us the products and gave us a rough quote based on our estimate of the measurements. Stan was friendly, informative and experienced. We liked the cost, the selection and that the product is fabricated locally. Within the week, Sebastian came to the house to measure and requote...it was almost bang on what Stan had guessed. We made an easy quick decision on the style and colour to get the process in motion and within two weeks, the roof was done! Stan, Sebastian and the crew were really great, always professional and very responsive. We dealt with one short weather delay of a couple of days but the communication was excellent to make sure we knew what to expect and when the crew would be onsite. I can't say enough about how good this company was to work with and the roof looks awesome. No, we didn't want to spend the extra on a metal roof but looking back, the security and piece of mind is more than worth the cost. Plus, the raccoon is gone and it’ll add to the resale value of the house in the long run so win, win, win.

Hi Paul, we are happy to hear that you no longer have a raccoon problem!! You will be happy for years to come knowing you chose a metal roof from Green Metal Roofing and Manufacturing!

Metal Roof

One of the main reasons we chose Green Metal Roofing was because of their great reviews (98%). We were impressed with Sebastian, the Area Sales Manager. He was very knowledgeable, attentive and responsive. He was thorough in examining our roof and helping us choose a style that worked for our low pitch roof. (Our old asphalt roof had only lasted 9 years before it started leaking.) The installers, another Sebastian and Daniel were good workers. They showed up before the sun did and worked hard all day. We had our roof installed just after Easter and there was a big wind storm. I didn't expect them to show up that day, but they did because they were worried about us not having our roof finished with high winds and rain coming. They worked until the winds were just too strong. We now have a lovely roof and feel very secure for a lifetime. One of our neighbours asked if the roof was noisy when it rained; and after yesterdays ice/rain/hail storm i can verify that it is pretty quiet.
Yvonne & Paul

Thank you for your feedback. We know that many people are frustrated with their shingled roofs and we are here to help! You can sleep well knowing your house is protected for years to come with a metal roof from Green Metal.

1 review Burlington, ON

steel roof installation

Company gives excellent service right from the time that the sales rep visits to the completion of the job......and beyond. The two owners are former master installers and hire and train the very best.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Every review counts and will help other clients making a decision to go with a metal roof.

London

My wife and I are very happy with the service provided by Green Metal Roofing London
Right from the first phone conversation with Peter it was a professional and worriless experience
Eric and the crew did a nice, quick and clean job
I would definitely recommend this company to anyone that is thinking of a steel roof
Thanks again guys
James

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you had a great experience. We do our best with each and every aspect, from the sale to production and installation. Thank you for the recommendation.

Abdul in Brampton
Abdul in Brampton

Such Excellent Service and End Result

I am so pleased with the overall service I received from Green Metal. The entire process was smooth and quick! I first met with Michael, the salesman’s who was extremely kind and respectful. He took the time to answer all the questions I had with no issue and everything that was promised was delivered.

The contractors worked efficiently and did a great job. They were also very kind and respectful. I usually don’t take the time to write reviews, but I had to here because I was so pleased. My roof looks amazing, I love it! We’ve gotten so many compliments. I’m glad also very glad we don’t have to change shingles anymore.

Thank You Abdul for taking the time to write about your experience! We appreciate it :)

Ewa in Toronto
Ewa in Toronto
1 review , ON

Amizing job,great experience

I had great experience with Green metal company. My roof was done in perfect. Every question was answer in time and quick. Stan was always nice and managed job in great with his team.
After each day of work place work was clean .
Amazing job nice to deal with this company .
Safe your time and money.

Hi Ewa, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to help :)

Paul of Toronto in Toronto
Paul of Toronto in Toronto

Emergency Metal Roof Installation

I had a bad experience with another metal roofing company. Originally, I could wait the 9 month waiting period but my roof started leaking a couple months later. This company refused to send out someone to perform an emergency repair or install the roof immediately. I would have to wait another 7 months.

Luckily, Stan saved me from having an expensive repair/recovery job and temporarily patched my old roof to prevent it from leaking from any future rain storms until his team could replace the old roof and install the new metal roof. His team arrived the following week because of the emergency situation. It only took five days to finish installing the new roof. I am glad Stan allows his teams to take their time to do the job properly. Instead of rushing through a job and making costly mistakes.

Thanks Stan. Hope to do business with you again in another 50+ years.

Each day, the crew leader would let me know what they have done and if I had any questions he answered them. He even photographed to document what he had replaced and repaired (before and after pics). At the end of each day, the crew cleaned up the property and disposed of any garbage.

GMR&M have a good selection of colours and patterns. I chose a dark brown, which looks great. And the quality of metal is top notch. I went up on the roof afterwards and it looked like a high grade metal-durable and can take a beating from the weather. After all the heavy rain, snow and ice from the past 8 months; the roof still looks good.

Stan and his crew were professional, friendly, great communicators and I would highly recommend them!

Thank you Paul for letting us know how we did. We know each roofing situation is unique and we take pride in being able to help, no matter the circumstances.

Kellie in London
Kellie in London

Metal Roof

From the beginning, I was very impressed with the quick response time, within the hour, and professional follow up from this company. Compared with other companies in London, I was able to book in my roof to be completed within a 6 week timeline.
Our metal roof is beautiful and we couldn't be happier. It took approximately 2 weeks to complete from start to finish. The crew took great pride in their work, took time to discuss progress in day to day work with us, as well as work days on the weekend to complete the job within the promised 2 week timeline.

I would highly recommend this new and up and coming company!

Thank You for your feedback Kellie. We are happy that you are happy!

Madison M. in London
Madison M. in London

Roof installation

Great service, product, people and professional process. We worked with Martin and we were kept involved in every step of the way, from selecting the colour and style, to delivery of product, and the install date. The actual installation was quick and well organized, very efficient with no disruption to our daily routine. Well done Martin and your team- 10/10!!!

More about Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

Green Metal Roofing Inc. is the ultimate choice in metal roofing and cladding products. Canadian owned with nearly four decades of expertise in metal roofing manufacturing, we take pride in providing the absolute "best in the class" industry value. Our quality German steel materials, the largest selection of profiles, together with manufacturing expertise and craftsmanship, is what sets us apart from our competitors.