MAX Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

BJ from Edmonton
BJ from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

HVAC for Basement Development

Dave was recommended to me by the framer we used for our new basement development. What a great recommendation that was. When I first contacted him he gave me a rough estimate of the cost over the phone for running heat to three rooms, installing an exhaust fan for new bathroom, and solving a problem where the heat ducts were too low for a cabinet I wanted in the new family room. He came for his appointment on time and then went over the exact cost, and made suggestions where I would need cold air returns. Dave is very knowledgeable about heating and cooling and even offered some great suggestions regarding my ceiling bulkheads. Dave helped me out with another contractor's improper dryer ventilation. Dave holds an Alberta Journeyman Certification in Sheet Metal and Gas Fitting and willingly showed me his trade "tickets". Dave took out the HVAC permit for me and his work passed inspection first time. I highly recommend Max Heating and Air Conditioning.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?