Amplify Masonry

HomeStars  >  Foundations in Markham  >  Amplify Masonry

Reviews for Amplify Masonry

MyHouse in North York
MyHouse in North York

Install Jet black oaville stone to cover front concrete porch

Amplify Masonry
(416) 628-7743
Toronto
M9M 2Y6

From start to finish, Amplify Masonry Ltd did a terrific job covering my front porch with jet black oakville stone. As project manager, Gam was available to answer all questions and helped to get the work scheduled in a tight time line. Christian and Francis were the installers and their skill really showed. They did fantastic work with this difficult stone and planned everything out with me before installing, including matching the grout lines with a darker cement to give a great overall look. thank you. I would recommend Amplify and these guys any time.

Preet &.
Preet &.

Excellent Experience!

I hired Amplify Masonry to build stone pillars based on the reviews on HomeStars and I am so glad I did. The estimate was provided quickly and was very competitive and reasonable. The crew was meticulous from start to finish, cleaning every work surface and surrounding area at the end of each work day.
Their masons really take pride in the quality of their work and took such amazing care in making sure everything was perfect
I would highly recommend them and hire them again for future projects in an instant!

thank you for taking the time to give the masons feedback. our crew enjoyed your stone repair project. You were extremly pleasant to deal with and l9ok forward to helping you with future projects.

Peter in Aurora
Peter in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Masory/Brick repair/replacement on Home.

Excellent workmanship at a reasonable price.
5 star service, communication and attention to after sales service.
Offered to add additional protection in future at no cost should I feel the need.
Highly Recommend and would use again.

Thanks Peter. we really appreciate you taking the time to let other customers know about your masonry contracting experience with us! our crew enjoyed working at your property !

Jerwright in North York
Jerwright in North York

New home masonry installation

I highered amplify masonry after doing my due diligence online and after calling a referal.
The quaility of work met all my expectations. They were very detailed and easy to work with, helping me select all our materials and brick style. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family. I will be calling them back for my other brick and stone needs.

Hi Jeremy, we're glad to have met all your expectations. We enjoyed working with you on finding the right brick and materials for your masonry project! Thanks for the recommendation, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Autumnruby in North York
Autumnruby in North York

Project Saver

The
brick on my house was crumbling in a few spots. I hired another company but they bailed a few days before they were supposed to start. I was scrambling to find a replacement. Amplify Masonry was able to jump in and had the whole process completed in just over a week. I really appreciate their expertise, he pointed out there was a brick that would match even closer than they one I selected. The new brick blends right in with the old brick, I couldn’t be happier.

Hi Autumn, we are glad we could step in and fix your crumbling brick. We're here to give our expertise and love helping our customers make the best choice. We're happy we could so closely match your existing brick colour!

Ronald in Woodbridge
Ronald in Woodbridge

Brick & Stone On My New House

The crew over at Amplify Masonry did an amazing job helping my wife and me find the brick and stone products we wanted. The masons on site worked hard and did an AMAZING job. Very happy we picked this company. The boys were respectful and cleaned up after themselves when they finished our house. Great JOB!!!!

Hi Ronald, We enjoyed helping you select your stone and brick. We take pride in finding the right product for each unique job. Your home came together beautifully! Thanks for the great review!

N. King  in North York
N. King in North York

Porch rebuild

I hired Amplify Masonry after dealing with other companies who wouldn't return my calls or were very unprofessional. The crew came the day they scheduled and were very pleasant to work with. They completed everything in the scope of work which was outlined in an easy to read estimate. They cleaned up once they were done and I received my invoice right away upon payment. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your feedback! Amplify Masonry Contracting enjoyed working in your Porch Rebuild project. Our crew said you and your husband were very kind (even offered them coffee). very happy to see we met your masonry expectations.

Shanerobie in North York
Shanerobie in North York

Quick, Reliable Service

My house was built in the 1950’s and I really wanted it to keep it authentic. Amplify Masonry did a great job. The new brick looks seamless with the old ones. I am so happy I found them and will definitely use them in the future.

Hi Shane, thanks for the review! We're happy we could match your brick so closely. We love working on older homes and maintaining their beauty. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Rachelle in London
Rachelle in London

Stone Refacing

Phenomenal and Stupendous!
Is the only way to describe the workmanship and professionalism of all those at Amplify Masonry. We’ve been wanting to reface our house for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge. They showed up and took the time to explain which materials would work best and what their thoughts were. The job was completed on time and looks incredible, we've gotten many compliments from our neighbors. This has been the best experience we've ever had with anyone who has done work at our home.

Hi Rachelle, it was great working with you. We love helping our clients find the perfect product. We are very proud of the finished look of your house and we're thrilled you think so too!

19987 in North York
19987 in North York

Quick and efficient service

The mortar on my brick was cracking and missing in a few spots. I reached out to a few companies and and Amplify got back to me the same day. I spoke to Gam, he was very professional and answered all my questions. He also sent someone to my house house right away to fix it. I appreciate the speedy service!

It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we could solve your issue quickly!

More about Amplify Masonry

Amplify Masonry Contracting provides Masonry Services for Brick Repair, Chimney Repair, Tuckpointing, Custom Homes, Additions, Renovations & Brick Repair. With an unmatching 2-5 year warranty we take the worry out of masonry contracting services. Contact us today to find out how we can help you on your next masonry project in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Oakville & Surrounding areas in the GTA.
***
Amplify Masonry - Quality Commitment/
When you make the decision to go with a masonry contractor Amplify Masonry understands that your not only expecting professionalism but a project completed to the highest standard of masonry workmanship. We back this commitment with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We believe in the philosophy of Getting it Done Right The First Time!