MVR Landscaping

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  MVR Landscaping

Reviews for MVR Landscaping

Lenora from Mississauga
Lenora from Mississauga

Happy with Stone walkways and front porch

We feel very lucky that we found Simon and his crew. They constructed 2 walkways in our front garden and redid our porch with stone in late Sept. 2018. Simon communicated with us immediately by phone, text and email and stayed in touch all the way through the job. When he said he would be there, he was there. Simon gave us an estimate of the cost of the stones separate from the labour and we paid the building supplier directly for the stones, and paid Simon for the labour. We feel we got a reasonable quote, and the job was done quickly and professionally. When we had a concern about an element of the porch, he worked to come up with a way to please us and solve the issue. He wanted us to be happy and made recommendations that would save us money. Because he is easy to get along with, and listens, we plan to hire him and his crew to do work for us later on in the backyard. Give Simon a shout as he is dependable and does great work.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Interlocking on Driveway

MVR was recommended to me by a neighbour who had used them for his driveway. I called Simon at the end of September because another contractor had 'stood me up'. Simon was able to fit me into his schedule by the end of October.
Simon, James and the crew did a beautiful job on the driveway. We used Unilock stone and put in a double border. The driveway is turning heads in my neighbourhood! I am delighted with the results.
They left my place neat and organized the skids and extra stone for pickup.
Thanks, guys. Awesome job!

Thank you so much!

Peter in Brampton
Peter in Brampton

Interlocking Patio and Walkway

Simon and his team did a fantastic job installing our interlocking patio and walkway. From the very beginning of the project Simon did an excellent job of communicating and breaking down the cost structure along with the construction process of our walkway and patio. He was very professional and honest. When a couple of unforeseen circumstances came up Simon was quick to offer alternate solutions and cost effective options. Even with the bad weather delaying the process they were still able to complete the process in a timely manner and within budget. I would highly recommend MVR Landscaping and will definitely hire them again for future needs.

Peter (Brampton)

Thank you so much!

More about MVR Landscaping

Our Services Include: Interlocking Driveways, Driveway Extensions, Walkways Pool Decks, Window Wells, Patios, Stairs, Retaining Walls, Interlock Lighting, In-stone Audio Speakers Installation, Ponds & Fire Pits, Sodding, and Repairs