Straight Up Masonry

HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in Toronto  >  Straight Up Masonry

Reviews for Straight Up Masonry

Patrick in West Toronto
Patrick in West Toronto

parging at side of house

The brick around the side of our house needed some love. They parged and put in a curb at the walkway along the bottom to keep the water away. They came when they said they would and finished in a day. A+

Thanks for the kind review

Lieven in Scarborough
Lieven in Scarborough

Carport re-build

The two brick walls of our carport were crumbling and needed to be rebuild. Finding the right contractor was a challenge, some of them were very vague in what they were going to do, some proposed a fix that would not last. Tony from Straight Up Masonry took pictures of the carport and two days later sent us a detailed description of the work to be done and an estimate of the cost. It gave us much confidence to proceed with the job. Digging up the old walls was tough since they could not use heavy equipment. The people in his crew were very professional and dedicated and completed the work in a timely manner and within the budget. The masonry work was top notch and the site was restored and cleaned up immediately thereafter. Billing was done in stages as the work progressed. We were so pleased with the work done that we contracted his company again to install new limestone window sills.

Thanks for great Lieven
Glad to be part of this.

Kitowski in East York
Kitowski in East York

Brick porch pillar replacement

I needed a brick porch pillar to be replaced since the angel stone was flaking off and the bricks were starting to flake. Straight Up Masonry responded with a quote and the final price I paid was the same - so no surprises. The work was done quickly and all the mess was cleaned up when they were finished. They did a great job and I'd hire them again for any masonry work.

Thanks for the review. We got a lot of compliments from the neighbours on this one. The new pillar looks great. Thanks for the business

Yanti in East York
Yanti in East York

Chimney repair

The crew came on time and the job was nicely done.
The debris in the area was cleaned after the work was done,
The price is reasonable.
Will recommend this company to others.

Thanks Yanti
Appreciate the future referrals. Glad you are happy with the work.

Paul from Etobicoke
Paul from Etobicoke

Window Sills

Tony and Crystal are the reason I choose this company. From the very beginning they were both ready to answer any and all questions. Gave a very reasonable quote and completed the work exactly as stated. The crew was very professional and made sure all 'garbage' was removed before they left. Would not hesitate to recommend Tony and his crew for any masonry work that you would need. 10+.

Thanks for great review Paul
I will pass this onto the guys

Winny in Toronto
Winny in Toronto

rebuilt chimney

I am very satisfied with their professional work. They rebuilt my chimney in good condition. They also removed all debris and kept my area clean and tidy. Very nice job.

Thank you for the review Winny.
Hope you enjoy your new home and enjoy using the fireplace.
Thanks

BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill

Chimney removal

I needed an old chimney removed, and hired Straight Up Masonry to do the work. I found them pleasant and professional to deal with, they arrived on schedule and the chimney was down in no time flat. Granted, this project didn't involve building anything, but I was left with a favourable impression and would consider them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for the review.
We look forward to hearing from you if you require any masonry work.
Thanks again

Jodi
Jodi

New chimney

I needed a new chimney and obtained a number of quotes. This company was the most competitively priced. They came on the scheduled day, replaced the chimney amd left the property tidy. I had a number of follow-up questions about the quote which were answered promptly. Payment was easy and receipts were provided. It was hassle-free. The new chimney looks great. I’d recommend them.

Thanks Jodi for the kind review.
We try to make things as hassle free for everyone.
Good to know it's working.
Thanks

GE in East York
GE in East York

Partial Chimney Rebuild & Tucking

I hired Straight Up Masonry to remove and replace the chimney cap, to rebuild the top 2 rows of the chimney and complete some pointing around my home. I called other companies prior to contacting Straight Up Masonry but none were willing to provide me with an estimate, as in their words, "my job was too small". Straight Up Masonry came out to my home then provided me with a written and detailed estimate. My job was completed shortly thereafter efficiently, ahead of schedule but more important in a workmanlike manner.

Thanks for the review.
Glad we could get this done for you ahead of schedule.
Thanks for the referrals

More about Straight Up Masonry

Straight Up Masonry Ltd. are the Masonry Specialists for all types of brick and block work. Chimney repairs and rebuilds. Window sills, house pillars, door and window repositioning. Additions, Foundations, Tuckpointing. Fireplace and firebrick installation and repair. New and Restoration brickwork. Free Estimates call (416) 884-5666.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, and Tuck Pointing
Chimney Rebuild Specialist, Chimney repair, Brick replacement Specialist, Block work, Additions, Brickwork repair, Parging, Cultured stone, Natural stone, Caulking services, Foundation repair, Door and window repositioning, Window sills replacement, Tuckpointing and spotpointing, Brick arches, Basement floors, House pillars, Porch pillars, Driveway pillars. Window and door fill ins. Milk box fill ins, Chimney removal, Refacing of homes.
Chimneys Brick Replacement Tuckpointing/Spotpointing Porch Pillars Door and Window Repositioning
2010
Cheques, Cash
Chimney repairman licence T85-4177256 W.H.M.I.S (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
Construction Industry Training Board/City and Guilds NVQ level 1,2,3 in Bricklaying and Masonry wor