Straight Up Masonry

Reviews for Straight Up Masonry

Paul from Etobicoke
Paul from Etobicoke

Window Sills

Tony and Crystal are the reason I choose this company. From the very beginning they were both ready to answer any and all questions. Gave a very reasonable quote and completed the work exactly as stated. The crew was very professional and made sure all 'garbage' was removed before they left. Would not hesitate to recommend Tony and his crew for any masonry work that you would need. 10+.

Thanks for great review Paul
I will pass this onto the guys
Tony and Crystal.

Winny in Toronto
Winny in Toronto

rebuilt chimney

I am very satisfied with their professional work. They rebuilt my chimney in good condition. They also removed all debris and kept my area clean and tidy. Very nice job.

Thank you for the review Winny.
Hope you enjoy your new home and enjoy using the fireplace.
Thanks

BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill

Chimney removal

I needed an old chimney removed, and hired Straight Up Masonry to do the work. I found them pleasant and professional to deal with, they arrived on schedule and the chimney was down in no time flat. Granted, this project didn't involve building anything, but I was left with a favourable impression and would consider them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for the review.
We look forward to hearing from you if you require any masonry work.
Thanks again

Jodi
Jodi

New chimney

I needed a new chimney and obtained a number of quotes. This company was the most competitively priced. They came on the scheduled day, replaced the chimney amd left the property tidy. I had a number of follow-up questions about the quote which were answered promptly. Payment was easy and receipts were provided. It was hassle-free. The new chimney looks great. I’d recommend them.

Thanks Jodi for the kind review.
We try to make things as hassle free for everyone.
Good to know it's working.
Thanks

GE in East York
GE in East York

Partial Chimney Rebuild & Tucking

I hired Straight Up Masonry to remove and replace the chimney cap, to rebuild the top 2 rows of the chimney and complete some pointing around my home. I called other companies prior to contacting Straight Up Masonry but none were willing to provide me with an estimate, as in their words, "my job was too small". Straight Up Masonry came out to my home then provided me with a written and detailed estimate. My job was completed shortly thereafter efficiently, ahead of schedule but more important in a workmanlike manner.

Thanks for the review.
Glad we could get this done for you ahead of schedule.
Thanks for the referrals

Pamela in Toronto
Pamela in Toronto

Brick and parging repair and regrading patio

Tony and his crew were so respectful and tidy while doing work at our house. We had our patio regraded away from the house and they repaired some spalling bricks and parging. Tony visited our house in the winter and quoted for worst case scenario, when the work was completed in the spring (once the weather permitted) we were fortunate to discover we did not need all of the work he quoted for so our final bill came in under estimate! I would highly recommend using Straight Up Masonry, they were on-time, courteous, meticulous and just all around awesome.

Hi Pamela,
We were happy to have this work done for you.
It's always nice to come in under budget :)
Have a great summer.

~Crystal

Brick pillar rebuild

I had one of my front porch brick pillars rebuilt as it was starting to lean.
I had several quotes around the same price point but Straight Up Masonry had better reviews. Once I accepted the quote we worked out a schedule on when the work could start. Great job, good cleanup and communication, the price was fair. No complaints!

Thanks for the review. Glad to get this done for you.
Thanks Tony.

Brick restoration

Straight Up took the time to walk us through all our restoration options and did an excellent job - teams were on time, professional, tidy and checked in repeadedly as the project progressed to ensure we were happy with everything as it went along. Would happily recommend.

Thank you for this very kinda review.
Glad we could help.

Shelley H.
Shelley H.

Redo of the front of our house!

We brought in Tony from Straight Up Masonry to reface the front of our house in a brick veneer and, after speaking with him, hired him to co-ordinate the entire job! He brought in Brahm from Warmcrete and together they took care of fixing the next-to-non-existent structure in the front, getting the front spray insulated then installing vapour barrier and our new bay windows. Then his team refaced our house, taking care not to hurt our garden. The result is gorgeous! Every step of the way, Tony and his team have kept in communication with us - even with weather delays, we never worried about whether we'd been forgotten. I highly recommend Straight Up Masonry to get the job done!

Shelley,
It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project. We're so happy that you love the outcome of our teams work.

All the best to you and your family.

Sincerely,
Tony and the Straight Up Masonry Team

alexdametto88
alexdametto88

Masonry

Straight up showed up, gave me a quote. A week later I approved it and they showed up with a full crew and finished my job in a day. They closed in an old doorway and matched the brick perfectly. Their price was great. I would highly recommend.

Thanks Alex,
Was our pleasure. The guys enjoyed working on your project. Best of luck with the rest of the reno.
Thanks Tony.

More about Straight Up Masonry

Straight Up Masonry Ltd. are the Masonry Specialists for all types of brick and block work. Chimney repairs and rebuilds. Window sills, house pillars, door and window repositioning. Additions, Foundations, Tuckpointing. Fireplace and firebrick installation and repair. New and Restoration brickwork. Free Estimates call (416) 884-5666.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, and Tuck Pointing
Chimney Rebuild Specialist, Chimney repair, Brick replacement Specialist, Block work, Additions, Brickwork repair, Parging, Cultured stone, Natural stone, Caulking services, Foundation repair, Door and window repositioning, Window sills replacement, Tuckpointing and spotpointing, Brick arches, Basement floors, House pillars, Porch pillars, Driveway pillars. Window and door fill ins. Milk box fill ins, Chimney removal, Refacing of homes.
Chimneys Brick Replacement Tuckpointing/Spotpointing Porch Pillars Door and Window Repositioning
2010
Cheques, Cash
Chimney repairman licence T85-4177256 W.H.M.I.S (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
Construction Industry Training Board/City and Guilds NVQ level 1,2,3 in Bricklaying and Masonry wor