Fast Appliance Repair

albarosa in Richmond
albarosa in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Paid for nothing

On June 24, 2019 I called to have service on my gas range.
I stated the Brand, Model #, Serial # and I said the brand was not in production anymore.
I said the problem was electronic pad not functioning anymore (it controls timer AND oven temperature).
The technician came next day, only thing he did was to call the warehouse for part. It was discontinued, NOT available.
So he said I needed to buy a new Gas range!
The call should have been placed in the company office BEFORE coming here and making me pay $ 95 for NOTHING.

Cathy
Cathy

LG dishwasher repair

Quick response to questions. Appt booked 2 days later. Arrived on time. A bit higher fee than I expected for straight labour job. (no parts needed. But everything went smooth and easy.

bobbi.storry
bobbi.storry

Fridge leak repair

Employee was very professional. Very impressed with the service will defiantly recommend your company to friends family. Thank you!

a_step
a_step

Washer repair

Amazing company, the washer was sounds like a plane . The repair was done fast and efficient.
Definitely will use them again and recommend them.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Lg stove top

I was unable to turn on one of the hot plates on my LG stove top oven. Called Fast Appliance and they were at my house within an hour ! All fixed and ready to go in less than half an hour. Friendly and experienced service tech was very easy to deal with. I will call this outfit again with any issues rgarding my appliances.

Thank you very much!

Zoron
Zoron
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Dishwasher Repair

My dishwasher wasn't drying properly. I kept getting an error message about 15 minutes into the cycle. I checked the obvious with no success. I called Fast Appliance Repair at 9 AM and the tech arrived at 2 PM. He was very professional and courteous. My issue was resolved in under an hour. He even took the time to level the dishwasher. Excellent service right from the appointment booking to the repairman quick resolution to the problem. The cost was also quite reasonable. I would highly recommend Fast Appliance Repair to all

Andy
Andy

LG washer repair

Their quote was cheapest in the city. The part was available and I had my washer back next morning.

Thank you for your review!!!

Babs
Babs

Repair dryer

Arrived on time as promised, completed repair of my dryer quickly. I would definitely use this company again!!

northamerican1
northamerican1

Refrigerator repair

Service was prompt and efficient. Alex, our repairman, diagnosed the problem right away and was able to fix it to our satisfaction.
He was polite and answered all our questions.

Thank you very much for taking a time and writing a review!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

TERRIBLE!

Consumer beware if I could give negative stars I would! The ice maker went on our fridge so we called fast appliance to come and have a look. The guy barely spent 5 minutes looking at the thing and determined that the whole thing needed to be replaced for 400$. We had asked him about ice build up because when we had looked up our fridge model online for problems and this had been an issue others had experienced but he insisted that the whole ice maker needed to be replaced. We opted not to do it because they only guarantee their work for 3 months. Fast forward 6 weeks later miraculously our ice maker starts working! So it didn't need to be replaced and it was likely just ice build up. So we spent 100$ for absolutely NOTHING!

More about Fast Appliance Repair

Fast Appliance Repair Services All Major Brands and Appliances from Dishwashers to Refrigerators throughout the City of Calgary and surrounding areas including Airdrie, Okotoks, Cochrane, Foothills, Chestermere, Langdon, Cranston, De Winton, and Priddis.

***

Our technicians receive training in the latest technology and problems for all major home appliances including dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers. They have years of experience diagnosing and resolving problems to get your home appliance fixed as quickly as possible and with a budget you can afford.