Fast Appliance Repair

Zoron
Zoron
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Dishwasher Repair

My dishwasher wasn't drying properly. I kept getting an error message about 15 minutes into the cycle. I checked the obvious with no success. I called Fast Appliance Repair at 9 AM and the tech arrived at 2 PM. He was very professional and courteous. My issue was resolved in under an hour. He even took the time to level the dishwasher. Excellent service right from the appointment booking to the repairman quick resolution to the problem. The cost was also quite reasonable. I would highly recommend Fast Appliance Repair to all

Andy
Andy

LG washer repair

Their quote was cheapest in the city. The part was available and I had my washer back next morning.

Thank you for your review!!!

Babs
Babs

Repair dryer

Arrived on time as promised, completed repair of my dryer quickly. I would definitely use this company again!!

Thank you for your review!

northamerican1
northamerican1

Refrigerator repair

Service was prompt and efficient. Alex, our repairman, diagnosed the problem right away and was able to fix it to our satisfaction.
He was polite and answered all our questions.

Thank you very much for taking a time and writing a review!

1 review Langley, BC

TERRIBLE!

Consumer beware if I could give negative stars I would! The ice maker went on our fridge so we called fast appliance to come and have a look. The guy barely spent 5 minutes looking at the thing and determined that the whole thing needed to be replaced for 400$. We had asked him about ice build up because when we had looked up our fridge model online for problems and this had been an issue others had experienced but he insisted that the whole ice maker needed to be replaced. We opted not to do it because they only guarantee their work for 3 months. Fast forward 6 weeks later miraculously our ice maker starts working! So it didn't need to be replaced and it was likely just ice build up. So we spent 100$ for absolutely NOTHING!

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

Dryer Repair

I had this company replace drum rollers and pully on my Maytag Dryer and it seemed like a very expensive repair so I requested and was promised a detailed copy of my invoice emailed by the office by the repairman, the lady that took my visa information and I phoned a week later asking for a copy of my invoice and to date 3weeks later I still do not have a detailed copy of my invoice but my visa was long ago charged. Makes me wonder if I have been grossly over charged and they don’t want to send me a detailed invoice because of that.

oelkedon42 in Calgary
oelkedon42 in Calgary

Repair LG Dishwasher

Had Fast Appliance come in four times including initial diagnostic. They could not repair. Promised that all cost would be reimbursed except for initial service call. Still waiting....Would not recommend.

Sorry to hear that, it took a while to proceed with a refund but if you take a look on your bank account you will see that you already received a refund.

Please contact us if you have any problems or any questions.

Regards
Anna
587-891-7771

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher cycle ran for about 8 hrs. Had previously been told the dishwasher pump was gone and cheaper to get a new dishwasher. Decided to get another opinion. Fast Appliance provided super quick service, did an extensive check, found the problem and it was fixed. Everything works just fine now. Very pleased and better than getting a new dishwasher.

Thank you for your review!

Tamara
Tamara

Dryer

Great service! The service tech was prompt and friendly. When booking the appointment I provided the product number so the were able to have the correct spare parts. He was done in 40 mins!
I would definitely use them again.

Thank you Tamara for your review.

Leaking dishwasher and front load washer

Both technicians were efficient to find the damaged parts and reschedule the repair to the next day. Right price for the provided service and professionalism. I really recommend this company and will contact them in the near future. Thank you.

Thank you for taking a time and living as a positive review.

More about Fast Appliance Repair

Fast Appliance Repair Services All Major Brands and Appliances from Dishwashers to Refrigerators throughout the City of Calgary and surrounding areas including Airdrie, Okotoks, Cochrane, Foothills, Chestermere, Langdon, Cranston, De Winton, and Priddis
Our technicians receive training in the latest technology and problems for all major home appliances including dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers. They have years of experience diagnosing and resolving problems to get your home appliance fixed as quickly as possible and with a budget you can afford.