Fix Appliances Ca

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
25 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fridge Repair

I got connected with Nick J from Fix Appliances Ca (not to be confused with another company on homestars with a VERY similar name) as a result of my fridge not working properly. Nick was polite and friendly with me, and quick to reply by email and phone. I can tell his drive towards customer service is genuine and the reviews here on homestars show that. Nick thanks for speaking with me and providing confirmation about the problem with my fridge.

Thank you so much Squashembugz in Bradford for taking the time to post a review about our customer service. We are glad we were able to provide answers and we will always strive to maintain and exceed our current customer service satisfaction for years to come.

We appreciate your business with us

Fix Appliance Ca Team

Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Blown fuse on oven due to overheating

Eduard came to save the day!
From the moment he arrived, he was professional, calm, courteous, and very knowledgeable. We had an oven that had overheated during self cleaning, and he quickly identified the issue. He agreed to source the part and provide a quote which he did within 48 hours. The only reason for the delay in that was because he made the phone call to New Zealand (!) to confirm that it wasn’t just a part I needed but rather the manufacturer had discontinued the part and insisted on an entire kit to be purchased to replace some faulty issues with our oven. Shocked at the price, Eduard advised us appropriately as we tried to decide what to do. We eventually decided to go ahead with the process and Eduard took the time to ensure that he did the job properly and thoroughly. He was incredibly neat, and very considerate, considering these unprecedented times. He came in full protective wear and we were very appreciative of his work. He is an incredibly trustworthy and diligent expert. We would highly recommend this marvelous company.

Thank you, Sarah C. for the review you posted about our technician Eduard and the level of service he provided and was able to help fix the problem to your satisfaction. We will continue this path for satisfied customers and we appreciate your business with us.

Fix Appliances CA team
647-503-6655

Jen in Stratford
Jen in Stratford
0 reviews Stratford, ON

Ice maker fixed

Excellent service! Ice maker was broken and he immediately assessed it and evaluated the problem made the adjustments and fixed it without having to replace it. Very happy. Nice guy, prompt, attentive.

Dear Jen In Stratford,

Thank you for taking the time and post such a great review of our service.

We are happy to provide fast and good service, we will always strive to maintain and exceed our current customer service satisfaction for years to come. We appreciate your business with us!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher and two fridges repaired/water and freezer

Daniel was prompt in diagnosing the problems with all 3 of our appliances. The parts were ordered and installed professionally despite Covid. Thanks Daniel for your service.

svetlanasafyorova
svetlanasafyorova

Fixing fridge

I found this company on google . And were pleased with the service. The technician Dima was very professional . I would recommend this company to my friend .

Dear svetlanasafyorova,

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Repair Dishwasher

DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY!!!! So I chose this co. because my husband could not remember the name of another appliance repair man (who we've now since found again-thank God!) & they could come within a few days. BIG MISTAKE!!!!! The guy comes & says that I need a part that will cost him 358. but would cost ME 414.00, says that there's only ONE in Canada -----nothing like pressure tactics!!!! Then I tell him that Id have to talk it over with my husband and get back to his co. I went to pay him and he said that they don't take cheques so I had to give him my bank card which I didn't like and never do! He ran it thru for 150.00 instead of 79.00 for the service charge , which I did NOT know until the company sent me a receipt AFTER paying. When I called them they said that it was a deposit for the work. I explained that I hadnt approved the work yet that I had told him that I would have to get back to the co about it. The rep said that he had already ordered the part so Id lose my deposit AND had to pay a restocking fee. Then she got the repair guy to call me and he said it would be 75.00 for the restocking fee! I told him you've got to be kidding that's way to much especially when I did NOT tell you to order it. he said that he'd have to check with his com and get back to my. I didn't hear back so had to keep calling the co about him calling me back. When he finally did he said that it would be a 30.00 restocking fee. in the meantime I'd looked the part up on line and found that I could order it for 258. so 156.00 less than he told me it would cost me thru his co. And there wasn't only one in Canada, as he had falsely claimed. I ordered the part & it came within 2 days!!!! Today our honest repair guy came and he said that I didn't even need that part so now I have to send it back and wait 2 wks for a refund! The guy did not tell the truth about ANYTHING!!!!

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Dishwasher repair quickly and well done.

Technician arrived early and took the time to understand the problem and what I did to try and solve it. He applies this information to finding and fixing the issue in a timely way. Friendly and professional service. I will definitely use this company again and would recommend them to friends and family.

Dear Ann In Toronto,

1 review Minesing, ON

Samsung induction oven top

Done quickly and efficiently. Very polite. Followed all the rules in place for the pandemic. Would use this service again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Washer repair

Sergei quickly diagnosed the problem with my washing machine and explained what needed to be done. He worked quickly and cleaned up after himself. In addition, he was courteous, professional and wore a mask the whole time.

I highly recommend this company!

Dishwasher repair

diagnosis on noise when draining. Completed a full cleaning and waited to see if noise went away was almost sure he got it but he heard the noise again and dug even deeper to pull out a small piece of glass that had gotten through. He placed everything back together and and cleaned up after himself. Was friendly and wore his mask the whole time and kept a safe distance. Satisfied with service.

More about Fix Appliances Ca

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.