Fix Appliances CA

Appliance Repair
67 Acorn Lane Bradford ON L3Z0H5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Barrie  >  Fix Appliances CA
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Fix Appliances CA

annetteburr.ab in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I called Fix Appliances to request a visit to fix my washing maching & was given an appt. promptly for later that afternoon. A very nice techinition was there on time, got to work trying to find the problem. He took the washer apart found the problem & fixed it! He was polite & considerate telling me what was going on & what he was looking for. Thanks Alex you are a very good techniion & you work for a great company. I will use it again.

Thank you annetteburr.ab in Bradford West Gwillimbury for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

Marla F.
1 review Aurora, ON

I was lucky enough to get a same day appointment to fix my fridge. Serge came out, was on time, very professional, took time to show and explain to me what was wrong with the fridge. He gave me a price, I said ok, and he showed me the part he replaced in the fridge after he was done. He cleaned up the bottom of the freezer which he had to defrost with a special tool and put all the racks back in the freezer. I couldn't have asked for better service. Would highly recommend them!

Thank you Marla F. for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

P G.
1 review Wellesley, MA

The technician was friendly and helpful, providing further advice on regular maintenance for the dryer and washer.

Thank you P G. for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

stevestoikos
1 review Newmarket, ON

Was told technician would arrive between 3-5pm. Arrived 315pm. Quickly diagnosed problem and repaired within 1 hour.

Thank you stevestoikos for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

3 reviews Innisfil, ON

Repairmen were very courteous and completed the installation in a very professional manner. I would not hesitate hiring them again as I was very pleased with their service. A true five star recommendation !

Thank you Private User for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

Nasim

Our high end Electrolux refrigerator stopped working and we called Fix Appliances. Alex was dispatched and we were extremely satisfied with the service. Alex has a calm demeneaur and is highly knowledgeable about high end appliances. His keen and thorough troubleshooting got the job done and I would highly recommend Alex and Fix Appliances to anyone looking to get their appliance repaired.

Thank you Nasim for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

NM
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

The service technician, Oleg, and the dispatcher could not have been more professional and courteous.
I was given an appointment a day after calling and Oleg came on time and it was a Saturday afternoon! He diagnosed the problem, ordered the part on an iPad and told me that when the part arrived, I’d get a call to setup an appointment. And he came on time, did the job, left the room tidy, showed me and explained the broken part.
He had a credit card terminal so took payment and an online coupon. It was painless. Thanks, Oleg. I’ll set up the dryer cleaning soon.

Thank you NM for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

Mitch
1 review Angus, ON

They showed up on time. They were Extremely professional. Fast, friendly and efficient. Based on our experience. I would recommend this service.

Thank you Mitch for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

lisarcomstivebell
1 review Coldwater, ON

Very efficient and professional repair performed on my dryer. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend Fix Appliances and will use them again.

Thank you lisarcomstivebell for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

Neil
1 review Collingwood, ON

Weekend appointment. Very knowledgeable technician who explained the issue and the options available to correct.

Thank you Neil for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Fix Appliances CA Team

More about Fix Appliances CA

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.