Fix Appliances CA

1-888-242-0777
161 Meadowhawk Trail
Bradford West Gwillimbury
L3Z 2A4

Excellent knowledgeable and professional service and organization.
I'm fairly handy so had a good idea of the problem but didn't know what was broken to cause the problem. I also knew that there were other possibilities and knew it was beyond my capability. Booked appointment online through Homestars site, Dima arrived promptly on time Monday morning, listened to my diagnosis agreed with my conclusion and gave me an estimate on each of three possible root causes. Told me that 90% of the time it was caused by two issues, defrost drain hose clogged and/or defrost thermostat was faulty. Quickly diagnosed the problem and as predicted. Drain was clearly clogged and thermostat tested faulty. Clearly a common issue as he had both OEM parts in his truck and replaced both. I could see that the original drain hose was a poor design and just cleaning it would only be a short term solution before it plugges up again. Fortunately, the part has been replaced by a better designed replacement part which he had in his truck. Dima was clearly knowledgeable as he disassembled the fridge like a pro who had done it 100 times before and reassembled just as quickly. He was very neat and tidy and professional and explained every step in detail. Tested several other components and even leveled the fridge before cleaning up completely and processing invoice. Should I need any other appliances repaired I will certainly be getting Fix Appliances back in.

Thank you Dave for taking the time to post such a kind, detailed review! We appreciate your business with Fix Appliances. Thanks again, Fix Appliances Ca Team.

k567
k567

Dryer

My dryer just stopped working on Friday eve before the Thanksgiving long weekend. I sent a message to Fix Appliances at 7 pm, they contacted me within the hour to scheduled a technician for the next morning between 8-10. The technician showed up on time and did a great job of explaining the issue and fixing it. This is what I call great service!

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review! We strive to provide the highest-quality, professional appliance repair service possible. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Sam
Sam

Washing machine and Oven Fixed

Fix Appliance were super courteous and delivered very fast service. Unfortunately both our GE washing machine and Thermador oven broke down after only 6 years of being bought. Both appliances were top of the line and replacing them was not an option. Even though our repair bill was quite expensive due to the brand of appliances the fix appliance service was done correctly and quickly. The service men were also very polite and clean. Thank-you

Thank you Sam For using our expert appliance repair service! We are happy you enjoyed our service. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

john
john

Dryer

Great service and on time trustworthy
Great experience would recomand to family and friends.
John
From North York.

Thank you John for such a nice review! Fix Appliances Strives to provide the best, highest-quality appliance repair service. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Will
Will

Dishwasher Repair

Called them in the morning and they had someone to my house in the afternoon! Ilya was great, arrived exactly on time as quoted. He was a complete professional who explained the issue and was able to fix everything up with my dishwasher within the hour. Simply put - excellent service all around.

Thank you Will for using our expert appliance repair company. We strive to provide the best appliance repair service experience possible. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Madalina
Madalina
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

The service call was for my microwave.

The door did not close and Dumitru was very professional and efficient and managed to fix the problem on the spot. He came on time on a holiday (Thanksgiving day) and resolved the microwave's door sensor fast.He was very respectful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dumitru as your technician for your appliance repairs.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

cathy_ura
cathy_ura

Dryer repair

Efficient, prompt , thorough, on time ! Dima ordered the part and installed it on the Saturday of a long weekend.

Thank you Cathy for using our expert appliance repair service! We are happy to be able to assist you during the long weekend. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

stefan
stefan

Fixed washing machine

Great prompt work. My washing machine is ready for another 10 years of service. I am very happy and would recommend them to all of my friends.

Thank you for using Fix Appliances Ca. We are glad your washing machine has been repaired in a professional and prompt manner. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Lschlarb
Lschlarb
1 review Hawkestone, ON

Gas oven repair

Gas oven not working, required new igniter. Tech was very nice & knowledgeable. Only complaints are- website advertises next day service and my service was scheduled a week from me contacting them. Also, have not received a copy of a bill

Thank you for posting a review! We are glad your gas oven was repaired. We offer next day service in most cases, however, at the time of the service call our gas technicians were fully booked for the next few days. To receive a copy of your bill please feel free to contact us at 1-888-242-0777, our customer service representative will be happy to assist you. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

br15
br15

Repair of refrigerator

I had found this company on Google. They were extremely pleasant on the phone when I called and sympathic to my issue if a leaking fridge. The repair man Dima, arrived on time, was very pleasant and had found the problem quickly. I was happy that he was able to fix it right away and didn’t have to leave and then come back. Overall a very positive experience and would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for using Fix Appliances! We appreciate your business and are happy your appliance was repaired promptly. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

More about Fix Appliances CA

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.