Fix Appliances CA

Reviews for Fix Appliances CA

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton

Refrigerator Repair

Excellent knowledgeable and professional service and organization.
I'm fairly handy so had a good idea of the problem but didn't know what was broken to cause the problem. I also knew that there were other possibilities and knew it was beyond my capability. Booked appointment online through Homestars site, Dima arrived promptly on time Monday morning, listened to my diagnosis agreed with my conclusion and gave me an estimate on each of three possible root causes. Told me that 90% of the time it was caused by two issues, defrost drain hose clogged and/or defrost thermostat was faulty. Quickly diagnosed the problem and as predicted. Drain was clearly clogged and thermostat tested faulty. Clearly a common issue as he had both OEM parts in his truck and replaced both. I could see that the original drain hose was a poor design and just cleaning it would only be a short term solution before it plugges up again. Fortunately, the part has been replaced by a better designed replacement part which he had in his truck. Dima was clearly knowledgeable as he disassembled the fridge like a pro who had done it 100 times before and reassembled just as quickly. He was very neat and tidy and professional and explained every step in detail. Tested several other components and even leveled the fridge before cleaning up completely and processing invoice. Should I need any other appliances repaired I will certainly be getting Fix Appliances back in.

Thank you Dave for taking the time to post such a kind, detailed review! We appreciate your business with Fix Appliances. Thanks again, Fix Appliances Ca Team.

k567
k567

Dryer

My dryer just stopped working on Friday eve before the Thanksgiving long weekend. I sent a message to Fix Appliances at 7 pm, they contacted me within the hour to scheduled a technician for the next morning between 8-10. The technician showed up on time and did a great job of explaining the issue and fixing it. This is what I call great service!

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review! We strive to provide the highest-quality, professional appliance repair service possible. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Michael a.
Michael a.

Dishwasher repair

Repair to Bosch dishwasher - not cleaning properly. Flexible early visit times offered through courteous and easy to reach dispatcher. Technician on time and very helpful. Problem (water valve) identified quickly and demonstrated to us and repaired with demonstration afterwards with broken part visualized. Appropriate labour warranty included. Efficient and good service and we will switch to this company for other appliance repair issues now as this has been by far our best experience.

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance repaired by the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

ryansaavedra
ryansaavedra

Dryer service

The guy that came was very courteous and detail oriented. He explained to us what was exactly wrong and gave us tips to prevent issues from happening.

Hello Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance repaired by the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

envstrategies
envstrategies
1 review Aurora, ON

Refrigerator repair

We have a great appliance that was malfunctioning: leaking ice maker, broken slide tray, broken crisper. We got good advice and the work was done competently. Now everything works properly. Thanks a lot Dima!

Hello Envstrategies, Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance repaired by the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

c s.
c s.

Dryer repair

Fast, professional, on-time and quote was accurate. Very satisfied, I’d recommend with no hesitation.

Hello C S., Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance repaired by the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

A L.
A L.

Washer

A sensor had gone on our older washer. They came and were able to quickly assess the problem, they had the part and were able to fix it quickly. Most pain free repair service I have ever had.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance repaired by the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Nat
Nat

Washing machine

Timely, professional and overall great experience! I had mold stains on my washer seal which I could not remove and decided to change the whole washer seal just to be safe. Fix appliances were able to assess the problem and finish the project in a timely matter. The one problem that I did I believe was unfair was they say the service call/ consultation is free if you decide to go with their service, however this is only a credit towards the overall cost of the replacement.

Hello Nat, Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance repaired by the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

charlesaudu
charlesaudu

Samsung Dryer

The technician was very knowledgeable and professional. His service was simply excellent. I will definitely recommend them highly

Hello Charles, Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance repaired by the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Louise
Louise
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

Oven Repair

Technician thorough, took time to explain important details. Very efficient well run service, would definitely use this service again.

More about Fix Appliances CA

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.