Fix Appliances Ca

InstagramFacebook
Fix Appliances Ca

Reviews for Fix Appliances Ca

Wonderful service

What a wonderful company. Great service. Yarik the technician was just terrific neat polite and quit. He knew exactly what to do. Highly recommended.

David
David

Honest and Trustworthy

My washer was not working. They came and assessed the problem, ordered the parts and had the washer working within a few days. The work with exactly as promised, and they did not overcharge or hit me with hidden fees.

Thank you David for your feedback!
We are happy to be able to assist you.

0 reviews Kettleby, ON

Lg fridge compressor broke

Service was great and tech was on time and accurate with price and repairs. He helped by finding the product was under warranty saving us money on the part.

Thank you Private User for your feedback.
We strive to provide the best service possible.

Washing Machine repair

My washing machine stopped working. I called Fix appliance and was able to get someone to come in to see what the issue was and it was repaired within 2 days. It was great service.

Thank you Private User for your feedback!
We strive to provide the best service possible and will be happy to assist you again any moment you need us.
Feel free to contact us.

Diane
Diane

Gas dryer repair

Eric did an exceptional job fixing my gas dryer.
He provided quality advice as well as replacing the pulley and belt on my dryer and even vacuumed it out. Eric made a telephone call the day of to let me know when he would arrive and when he was stuck in traffic he bothered to call me and tell me hed be a few minutes late due to traffic. This is great customer service to keep the customer informed.

If I need an appliance repair I will surely call this company again!

Thank you Diane for taking the time to post such a great review for our technician, Eric. We are happy to provide you with the best service possible. We will always strive to maintain and exceed our customer service satisfaction for years to come. We appreciate your business with us! Fix Appliances CA Team 6475036655

Fast professional work

Fast and professional service. They changed the rubber in my washing machine. So far everything seems ok

Thank you Private User for your feedback!
We are happy to be able to assist you.

Fix my LG fridge

Very happy for the customer service the guys who come to fix my fridge he was so clean, helpful, and very friendly.

Thank you Private User for taking the time to post such a great review. We are happy to provide you with the best service possible. We will always strive to maintain and exceed our customer service satisfaction for years to come. We appreciate your business with us! Fix Appliances CA Team 6475036655

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Refrigerator Repair Done Perfectly

I sent the service request in and luckily Fix Appliances was the first to respond. I checked the reviews and they were good so I booked the technician to come same day.

Ramon explained the pricing and work he was doing. He approached the work with care and consideration. He was careful to replace only what was needed to get the refrigerator working fully so as to minimize my cost. I feel lucky to have selected this company!!!

Thank you Private User for taking the time to post such a great review about our technician Ramon. We are happy to provide you with the best service possible. We will always strive to maintain and exceed our customer service satisfaction for years to come. We appreciate your business with us! Fix Appliances CA Team 6475036655

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

LG Washing Machine Repair

Fix Appliances CA was very professional right from the start. When I called their office they outlined all the processes/service costs etc. Their tech service rep, Eric, arrived on time and conducted all the repairs efficiently and in a timely manner. He even offered some care tips so as to avoid future problems! Thank you, Eric and Fix Appliances!

Thank you Private User for taking the time to post such a great review about our technician Eric. We are happy to provide you with the best service possible. We will always strive to maintain and exceed our customer service satisfaction for years to come. We appreciate your business with us! Fix Appliances CA Team 6475036655

Donnie
Donnie

Blomberg Fridge Repair

My refrigerator wasn't cold enough, and the manufacturer asked me to reach out to Fix Appliances Ca since they are an authorized repair shop.
The technician came and gave me a diagnosis same day. Later on, I had a question, and they sent another technician over without charging me. Great service.

Thank you Donnie for your feedback.
We are happy to be able to assist you. Feel free to contact us again any moment you need.

More about Fix Appliances Ca

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of the GTA and southern Ontario.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, range hoods and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.