Fix Appliances CA

Reviews for Fix Appliances CA

Glenda in Toronto
Glenda in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

I received a call within a few minutes of emailing my request for dishwasher repair. We agreed upon a date and a two hour time slot for a serviceman to attend at my home to look at my leaking dishwasher. My serviceman called ahead to let me know he was on his way and he arrived on time as promised. He speedily diagnosed the problem and provided at quote for the repair. After I agreed to have the repair done, he ordered the parts required and returned upon the agreed upon time and date, after calling to advise me he was on his way. He repaired the dishwasher quickly and efficiently. Even though my dishwasher is older and no longer on warranty, he felt that the problem with the hose should not have happened and he is attempting to have the manufacturer reimburse me for the part replaced. He was very polite and respectful and I would be pleased to call him with any other appliance repairs I may need and recommend him to anyone.

Maryanne.degilio
Maryanne.degilio

Repair washer and dryer

Mayor was excellent
He was extremely competent courteous honest respectful
He explained everything to us very clearly
This allowed us to make an informed decision regarding whether to replace or repair
We would and already have started to recommend him to friends and neighbours
We felt the cost of the call was very reasonable
We would definitely use him again

Thank you for your kind review. We strive to offer the best possible appliance repair service to our customers. Fix Appliances Ca Team

matt
matt

Dishwasher

Based on the problem only an assessment was required to effectively resolve the immediate issues

Thank you, Matt, for your important feedback. We are happy you enjoyed our appliance repair service. Thank you again. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

jewels114
jewels114

Fixed the washing machine

They responded to my email promptly
They arrived when they said they would
Service was quick and efficient
And very fair to the work required
I would use them again if needed

Thank you for your kind review. Our service is based on our core values such being quick, fair and efficient. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

L M.
L M.

Fix refrigerator

Mayor was an excellent serviceman. He diagnosed the problem (a faulty thermostat), and gave us a price estimate. He was very clear and explained the situation and pricing very well. He fixed the frig in a timely manner. He was tidy, professional, polite, respectful and a good communicator. Based on his expertise alone, we shall call Fix Appliances and recommend you to our neighbours and friends. Thank you.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive to provide the best possible appliance repair service. Thank you again for your business. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

asnide1
asnide1
1 review Newmarket, ON

Washing machine repair

I needed the glass window replaced in my front loading washing machine. Shani was very helpful and called when she said she would every time. The gentleman who came to my home to do the repair called to let me know when he would arrive, was incredibly polite and did a fantastic job. I will definitely be giving my business to Fix Appliances again.

Leslie in Barrie
Leslie in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Gas dryer repair

Very impressed. Submitted an on line repair request on a Sunday and received a call within an hour. They set up a service call and the technicians showed up on time, assessed the dryer and ordered the parts. Paid a deposit what was easy to do as they carry a tablet and you are able to pay using your credit card. They called to let me know that the parts arrived and set up an appointment on a Saturday, they even came out during an ice storm ! The dryer is working great, no more squeaking and rubbing noises. Thank you Fix Appliances.

Thanks, Leslie for the kind review! We appreciate your business. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Philip
Philip
1 review , ON

Dishwasher repair

Our Miele dishwasher ceased operating. Fix.ca was able to get to us in 2 days. Olg correctly diagnosed the problem and recommended a new part. This was ordered and he was back a week later. (This was over a long weekend too). The repair was done in the allotted time. Olg was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He even reinstalled the dishwasher better than before and tested the stove function. We were very pleased.

Thank you, Philip, for your feedback regarding your recent business. One of our core values is to be timely with repairs at affordable prices. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Eric
Eric

Repair of Samsung stove

Fix appliances did a great job. They promptly responded to our inquiry, showed up in time and quickly assessed the problem. They did a quality job for a good price and even followed up with us regarding the repair appointment (I didn't have to chase them down). I would use their service again

Thank you Eric for such a kind review. We appreciate your business and we strive to provide quality appliance repairs for affortable prices. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Steve
Steve
1 review Innisfil, ON

Oven repair

We contacted Fix Appliances when our oven would not heat up. Oleg arrived to repair the oven and was courteous, knowledgeable and informative. He repaired the issue with the oven, and also repaired the broiler which was working only intermittently. The price of the repairs were fair and were very satisfied with the repairs Oleg provided.

Thank you for your review, Steve! We thank you for your recent business with us. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

More about Fix Appliances CA

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.