JayTech Electric Inc.

Electricians
Toronto ON M6E 3W1
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  JayTech Electric Inc.

Reviews for JayTech Electric Inc.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Installed two ceiling fans and fixed a light socket

Jason was on time and did an excellent job of both assembling and installing the two fans. We also asked him to look at a light that wasn't working and he fixed it in no time. Will definitely be using him again and would highly recommend!

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Install 2 bathroom vanity and 2 ceiling hall lights

Jason was prompt for this service call. He was very efficient and quick.
He installed the vanity lights in the two bathrooms which look great.
I have a few more things to do so I will definitely look at getting him back.

Hey Brenda
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure look forward to doing business with you again

Ceiling fan installation

Jason arrived on time and quickly and efficiently took down an ugly light fixture and installed a ceiling fan. I would recommend JayTech Electrical to anyone looking for fast, professional service.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure.

Mary
Mary

Great work at Fair price

We found JayTech Electric through a Facebook neighborhood group. Jason got rave reviews there and we are giving him a 5* review now. He was professional, on time and bang on his estimate. He worked very hard late on a Friday night until 10 pm!! He even got an inspector to approve his work. We will definitely call Jason at JayTech Electric again. We are very happy with all the re-wiring in the garage and installation of new lights inside and out. Well done.

Thank you so much Mary. It was my pleasure working with you and look forward to work with you in the future.

Cedarvale / Humewood
Cedarvale / Humewood

Fixture repair/replacement and switch installation

I found Jay Tech through recommendations in a local facebook group. We recently had Jason come to our house to look at a couple of broken fixtures (pot lights). He showed up when he said he would, which counts for a lot in my book. He replaced both of the lights and while he was here, I asked if he could install several new dimmers to accommodate a switch to LED bulbs which he did...and he provided all the new bulbs which saved me a trip to the store. Based on my calculation of the product cost and Jason making a couple of trips since he needed to order parts, I thought the cost of his service was quite fair.

Would definitely call Jason again for any future electrical work he have.

Thank you so much for your review. I look forward working with you in the future.

danny wind in York
danny wind in York

Home insurance change -- electrical inspection

JayTech Electric Inc.
Toronto
M6E 3W1

We called 6 electricians who were recommended and none of them responded favorably. Jason at Jaytech -- called us back promptly and did a great job -- fast, friendly and very competent -- highly recommend !

Thank you so much Daniel. Look forward to working with you on future projects

Great, fast work from a knowledgeable electrician!

We hired Jason to do two smallish electrical jobs - relocating an outlet to a junction box in our kitchen, and repairing two other outlets in our living room.

Jason was very responsive and was able to come by for a quote and to complete the work very quickly, and did a fantastic job. Our house is not the easiest to work with in terms of level surfaces but Jason was able to set things up just the way we wanted them. I would definitely recommend JayTech to anyone that needs electrical services in the area!

Thank you so much for the review very much appreciated.

midtownmama in Toronto
midtownmama in Toronto

Installing Light Fixtures

We called Jason to dismantle 3 light fixtures and to install 5 new ones and we were really pleased with his work. He was professional, fast and patient. I was sometimes indecisive regarding how high/low certain fixtures should be and I appreciate that he didn't rush me. He was also very reasonable from a cost perspective. Thanks so much Jason. Definitely holding onto your card for future projects :)

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Light fixtures and broken plugs

Jay was great - he replaced 2 light fixtures and fixed a broken outdoor plug quickly and efficiently. I could tell immediately he knew his stuff. I'm impressed and would recommend to others.

Thank you so much for your review. Very much appreciated.

Happy Camper from Toronto
Happy Camper from Toronto

Electrical issues

Jason was knowledgeable, professional, and reliable. We were extremely satisfied with his services and have already recommended him to others. We will certainly use this company again for future electrical needs!

Kind regards