Essence Electrical Ltd

Reviews for Essence Electrical Ltd

Souri in Toronto
Souri in Toronto

Range Hood Installation

Jerry was very professional throughout the process. He followed up appropriately and showed up exactly at the time he promised.

At the end of the job he did a through cleanup and a I am very pleased with his service.

Dan
Dan

Installation of light fixtures

Jerry did a great job installing two pendant light fixtures in our new condo. He was flexible with the timing as we were only a few days away from our wedding and were extremely busy. Jerry was professional, courteous and did a great job. We would definitely call him again for any additional electrical work. Highly recommended!

Thank you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pot lights and electrical points in basement

Jerry was efficient and punctual in completing the job on time. He was very cooperative in accommodating some changes that we requested without affecting the completion date. Would certainly recommend his services

Thanks

Farzana in Toronto
Farzana in Toronto

Installing 2 outlets and hardwiring one to a fireplace

Jerry was very pleasant to work with. He was able to install 2 outlets for me and hardwire one of them to my fireplace. I would definitely recommend him for others as he is very knowledgeable and his pricing is very fair compared to others in the trade. I'm already thinking of getting potlights in my house and will definitely reach out to Jerry.

Thank you so much!

Feelingrun
Feelingrun
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

service

Good job , feedback so quick, effective and very details support. I will go back to this team.

Sepali
Sepali

Exterior fixture; closet lights, staircase lights

Jerry arrived on time; he was very professional; his prices were reasonable; he finished the work quickly and carefully, and left the place completely clean. I was impressed with his work, so much so that I asked him to return a few more times to fix existing fixtures and/or to add more lights and switches to rooms, closets, and staircases.

Thank you for your review.

Shabeer N.
Shabeer N.

Outdoor pot lights

Jerry did an excellent job. Installation was very neat and tidy. He showed up on time and finished everything in a timely manner. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Jerry.

Thank you!

Chelsea
Chelsea

circuit troubleshooting

Quite satisfied with this project, He is very patient in repairing the circuit, and the effect after completion is very good.

Eric
Eric

240V Outlet Installation in Garage

The electricians did professional job for the installation of 240V outlet in my Garage. EV charging ready for the future! And they managed and rearrange the layout of the previous messy wires using PVC conduits, which looks so tidy up. Before they leave,they also inspected the panel throughly and gave me advice where protential code violation could happen and fixed them for me. I definitely recommend them for every one

Thank you for your review.

Potlights

Very nice and professional people!! And the price is reasonable. The potlights are looking great and make our home looks much better! We love it. We are thinking about hiring them again if we wanna have potlights on 2nd floor. I will definitely recommend this company.

thank you for your praise, it makes us do better, thank you.

More about Essence Electrical Ltd

Essence electrical ltd is a licensed company in Ontario, we have over 6 years experience in residential and commercial new wiring and rewiring, and we do high-quality service and responsibility. From small work to the big brand new project, our company servicing Toronto, Scarborough, Etobicoke, York, Markham and Mississauga and our business include panel change and panel upgrade, pot-light installation, Lighting fixtures and appliances installation, Troubleshooting, and others. Please call for a quote and to set up an appointment! Your dream, We make it true.