Essence Electrical Ltd

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Essence Electrical Ltd

R. Onami from Mississauga
R. Onami from Mississauga

Wiring for electric water heater

I needed to have wiring upgraded to replace an electric hot water heater that broke down. Being without hot water for any period of time is frustrating so finding a licensed electrician on short notice is challenging for such a 'small job'. I placed my service request here on Homestars and had 2 call backs. I also called 2 other electricians that I've worked with in the past. Jerry called me and I explained the situation, sent some pictures. His quote was reasonable but I still waited to hear from another electrician for peace of mind.

Jerry was the first person to quickly respond and was available the next day to complete the work, and I was able to get hot water back the following day. His work was well done, neat, and safe. I will be calling him for the next repair for sure!

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

New receptacles in unfinished basement

I hired Essence Electrical Ltd. to add some new receptacles in my unfinished basement.

Jerry was very responsive to my inquiries and upfront about costs, which were lower than the other quotes I received. He scheduled an appointment quickly, arrived on time, and the work was completed without hassle and for the agreed upon price. ESA inspection took place promptly, and certificate of completion was emailed within 48hrs. Great experience all around!

I'll definitely be using Essence Electrical Ltd. in the future for my electrical needs.

Michael in North York
Michael in North York

Electric vehicle charger and hot tub

I am a particular person and expected the job to not only function well but to look a certain way. They were able to fully understand what I wanted and achieved my full expectations. They are a great hard working team who are easy to get along with. I will recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks again for a job well done!

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

New junction box and light install

Jerry and team were quick, tidy and effective with their work. The job was completed exactly as we requested and we are happy with the result. Install of new junction box and hanging a light fixture in condo ceiling.

Jane in Whitby
Jane in Whitby

Pendant Light Installation

Jerry helped us install a pendant light in the dining room. We already had existing potlights but no wiring for a pendant. He is very knowledgeable and came up with a few solutions for us and was able to complete the job quickly and effectively. Jerry was also easy to communicate with and was very efficient with his responses. He even helped us with another minor electrical issue we had after he completed our job.

Fast, efficient, affordable

I used Homestars to source an electrician to install a light fixture and Jerry from Essence Electrical contacted me. He responded quickly to my questions and I was able to set up an appointment within a few days. Jerry was able to figure out an issue I was having, explain my options, and complete the work all in one visit. He stuck to his quote and left a clean work space behind. I would recommend Essence Electrical for others and I would use the company again.

Andrew
Andrew

Excellent Work

Jerry and his assistant were very proficient and efficient with the work they did. I was very surprised with how LITTLE disruption was caused by the job. I required a new dedicated electrical line from our finished basement to the main floor kitchen. After they were done, everything was installed, but there was practically no evidence they were even there. Very good work. Thank you, and I will not hesitate to hire you in the future.

CDNSML from Toronto
CDNSML from Toronto

Great Service, Ontime, Knowledgeable, 5 Stars!

Jerry came and did exactly what i needed to be fixed.
Work was completed in a timely manner with an explanation of what he had done.

Great Service, Ontime, Knowledgeable, 5 Stars!

Thank you very much!!

Souri in Toronto
Souri in Toronto

Range Hood Installation

Jerry was very professional throughout the process. He followed up appropriately and showed up exactly at the time he promised.

At the end of the job he did a through cleanup and a I am very pleased with his service.

Dan
Dan

Installation of light fixtures

Jerry did a great job installing two pendant light fixtures in our new condo. He was flexible with the timing as we were only a few days away from our wedding and were extremely busy. Jerry was professional, courteous and did a great job. We would definitely call him again for any additional electrical work. Highly recommended!

Thank you.

More about Essence Electrical Ltd

Essence electrical ltd is a licensed company in Ontario, we have over 6 years experience in residential and commercial new wiring and rewiring, and we do high-quality service and responsibility. From small work to the big brand new project, our company servicing Toronto, Scarborough, Etobicoke, York, Markham and Mississauga and our business include panel change and panel upgrade, pot-light installation, Lighting fixtures and appliances installation, Troubleshooting, and others. Please call for a quote and to set up an appointment! Your dream, We make it true.

We not just doing the job, We are doing the best service.