Essence Electrical Ltd

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Essence Electrical Ltd

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto

Exemplary service, so happy I chose Essence.

Man oh man, the service is top notch. During the quote, Jerry was very thorough and inspected everything. During the work, Jerry was always on time and respectful. The work completed was well done, and high quality - they are perfectionists and it shows. I'm very happy with the end result and I'll be using Essence for any future electrical work. Soo happy I chose them!

Thank you so much Mitchell. We keep our top service

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Ceiling fan install

Jerry was excellent in every respect. Timely, efficient, clean and a great guy. Install was perfect and everything was clean afterwards. I don't know what else to say as I need to get to 30 words, but he's the best.

Thank you so much.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Phenomenal job

He’s extremely neat and tidy. He did the job so well. Didn’t take him long either. Was really polite and friendly too. I will definitely rehire him. Happy I chose Jerry!

Thank you.

amyccg
amyccg

Installation of outlets/plugs

Needed someone to come on a somewhat urgent basis to install outlets/plugs in our basement. Jerry was attentive and punctual and did a first-rate job. We had some pre-existing issues with the wiring (our contractor had installed it wrong), but he was careful and methodical, and did his best to minimize the cutting in our brand new drywall. That required even more work on his end, and a lot of fishing for wires. We are now up and running!

Abby
Abby

Jerry is the MAN!

Amazing interaction with Essence- specifically Jerry. He did electrical troubleshooting for my house which revealed it was due to faulty wiring by a previous electrician. He was professional, hardworking and reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

trump in Toronto
trump in Toronto

Small job-outdoor timer for light

Jerry was awesome. Called him in the morning to ask if he could install a timer. It's a small job and have had a real hard time getting someone to come out to install. It was snowing hard that day but Jerry pulled through and came the same day. He was polite and was done in 20 minutes. Would definitely call him back in the future.

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

Installed and repaired under cabinet lights

I was getting desperate because my regular electrician had been making me wait for 2 weeks to install a light, and kept putting me off. I used Homestars to locate an electrician close to me and found Essence Electrical. I called Friday morning at 8:30 and Jerry was able to juggle his schedule to fit me in during the day as I needed my light fixed for the following day. Jerry showed up exactly on time and replaced one under the cabinet fixture in my kitchen. He was able to fix the other light so that it did not need replacing.

Jerry was totally on task and took little time to fix the lights. He did a great job. I will be asking Jerry back soon for more work.

Thank you very much.

meg in Toronto
meg in Toronto

Small job

Had a very small job needed done, just the hanging of one light fixture. Essence was able to come same day, with a reasonable price. Showed up right on time & left no mess.

Thank you!

Souri
Souri

Range Hood Installed

Jerry came on time, used tarps to avoid creating a mess. He got the job done very quickly. I asked him to take a look at one of my electrical outlets that was malfunctioning and he did'nt charge me anything to diagnose. He did also fix the issue for a very little fee.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Assistance before a Reno

I requested help to see if our house had any aluminium wiring before we proceeded with further Reno’s. Jerry called right back and came that evening and reviewed our wiring and even open our electrical panel to confirm at no cost. We had him quote pot lights as we were interested. The quote was great and we booked him asap. He came that sat did a fast, clean efficient job and assisted with whatever we needed. We added more projects, kept in touch with me on his own and worked with our schedule. Very pleased! Great customer service. Will definitely use again for future projects. Fair prices

Thank you for your support.

More about Essence Electrical Ltd

Essence electrical ltd is a licensed company in Ontario, we have over 6 years experience in residential and commercial new wiring and rewiring, and we do high-quality service and responsibility. From small work to the big brand new project, our company servicing Toronto, Scarborough, Etobicoke, York, Markham and Mississauga and our business include panel change and panel upgrade, pot-light installation, Lighting fixtures and appliances installation, Troubleshooting, and others. Please call for a quote and to set up an appointment! Your dream, We make it true.

We not just doing the job, We are doing the best service.