ONERENO Inc

Kitchen Renovation

ONERENO Inc
Toronto
M2K 0C1

ONERENO was our contractor for our kitchen renovation. They were professional, friendly and always on time. They helped explain everything, and were always available to discuss any changes that needed to be made. We finished ahead of schedule and are looking forward to doing additional work with them soon.

Thanks for the review!! Hope you enjoy your new modern kitchen!

K. O.
K. O.

Support Beam Installation & Two-Storey Addition

OneReno Inc. installed a 24-foot support beam on our main floor that allowed us to achieve a completely open floor plan. They also constructed a 800+ square foot, two-storey addition onto the side of our 1970’s back-split. Major and Alex (Owners/General Contractors) were not only very professional, but personable and flexible as well. My wife and I decided to do some aspects of the renovation ourselves and they not only worked around our ever-changing schedule, but they offered their professional advice and tools to help us along the way. All their workers and tradesmen did a phenomenal job at fair prices. We would definitely recommend OneReno Inc. to anyone looking to take on a major reno or project in their home.

Kristian, we really appreciate the kind words and amazing review! We here at ONERENO wish you and your family all the very best. It was an honour to be a part of this project with you guys.

WCHANG in Toronto
WCHANG in Toronto

Bathroom remodel and foyer tiles

I previously hired ONERENO to install hardwood flooring throughout my home. I was so pleased with their work, I decided to have them remodel my bathroom and lay new tiles in my front foyer.

The work was done with the utmost care. The glass tiles we purchased for the shower were difficult to work with but the team did an excellent job and it looks fantastic. They even suggested reusing some of our older but somewhat new fixtures to keep costs down, which we really appreciated. The bathroom works and looks great.

Based on their recommendation we removed a wall in the front foyer to open up the space and we are very pleased with their suggestion. The tiles were expertly installed and look very clean.

They kept their work area very tidy and were very respectful and pleasant to deal with. They set realistic timelines and tried their very best to meet them despite my add-ons. The entire team is very hard working and you can really tell they take great pride in their work.

I would recommend their services to anyone thinking about having work done on their home.

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear you are happy with our work. Please don't ever hestitate to contact us again should you need any more work done on your house!

Gas Fireplace

Onereno installed a gas fireplace in our basement, including a new gas line, a beautiful hardwood mantel and expert tile work. Alex and his team were very patient while we changed design plans several times, and helped coordinate some unexpected electrical work. They also built us a stair rail that was very cleanly and perfectly executed. We are very happy with the results!

Thanks for the Review! Hope the fireplace keeps you guys warm this winter :)

Warren Chang in North york
Warren Chang in North york

Basement Renovation

Major and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with during our basement renovation project. The project involved some major demolition (i.e. removal of load-bearing walls, refacing an old fireplace and replacing our electrical and flooring); however, renovation inconveniences were kept to a minimum.

I cannot recommend their services enough. They were professional, punctual, respectful and always kept the site as clean and dust free as possible.

Highly recommended!

Warren and Terry, it is always such a pleasure to work for great clients like you. We hope to have another opportunity to work with you again where we may be able to showcase even more of our skills. Thank you for the awesome review!

V. Sawers in Toronto
V. Sawers in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

ONERENO did a such wonderful job renovating our bathroom. They were extremely accommodating with the timeline we requested and were very understanding when we had to make changes to our scheduling. Communication throughout the whole process was excellent, and all costs were explained thoroughly.
Most importantly the bathroom looks amazing! The tiling detail was exactly as we hoped, and the high quality of their work overall is more than expected. I wish we had ONERENO work with us sooner. Thanks guys for such seamless work!

Thanks Vicky for an amazing review. Glad you enjoy your new bathroom.

jason
jason

Trim work for a new build

The One Reno team worked on the full trim work on a new build and did all the paneling, they were efficient and on the ball. I would recommend them to anyone needing good trimmers!

Thanks for the review Jason it was a pleasure trimming out your home.

Elliott from Toronto
Elliott from Toronto

Conversion of home into a duplex

When I purchased my home I wanted to find a way to split the house into a duplex to supplement my income. It was a challenging job considering the amount of space I had to work with but Major was up to the task! He did an excellent job on splitting up the home with minimal intrusion to the existing living space. The quality of work was outstanding!

Major takes a great deal of care in ensuring that you get the highest quality work put into your home. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone!

Elliott, it was definitely my pleasure to have worked on your home. Thank you for such an amazing review. I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

kevinhwang84
kevinhwang84

Custom Closet

I hired ONERENO Inc to build me a custom closet. Not a really big job but I was so impressed by how professional they were. Gave me a time frame that the work would be done and stuck to it, also stayed in my budget. They went above and beyond my expectations and I couldn't be happier with my closet, I would definitely recommend them. Great job ONERENO

Thank you Kevin for the review. We're so glad to know that you are pleased with the closet.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Meticulous, Experienced and Honest Renovation!

We recently bought home in Thornhill to be used as a rental property which needed some renovations done. We were referred to ONERENO (Major & Alex) through a mutual friend and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome! ONERENO were very professional through every stage of the renovations and exceeded our expectations!

They removed all the old carpeting throughout the house, secured all the subfloors and replaced with new laminate flooring throughout with new quarter round. They cleaned up after themselves each day and really treated the house as if it were their own. They also installed a new kitchen counter and back splash on schedule and on budget.

The renovations speaks for itself as everything turned out great! We've had some work done before from some very terrible contractors, but after using ONERENO, they totally renewed our faith in home renovations and we can't wait to use Major and Alex again when we finally reno our basement!

Thanks Again!

Wow Jason! Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was such a pleasure working for you and we cannot wait until it is time to work on your basement reno. Looking forward to more future projects together!

More about ONERENO Inc

ONERENO Inc. is a full-service General Contractor and Construction Management firm specializing in building and renovating high-end luxury homes in the greater Toronto area. Our core culture is to provide uncompromising quality, craftsmanship, and service to our clients. We pride ourselves in our ability to establish a firm client relationship and complete complex projects on time and within budget.