Voxel Builds Inc.

Formerly Rovimat Construction Ltd
Basement Renovation
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Vaughan  >  Voxel Builds Inc.

Reviews for Voxel Builds Inc.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Excellent experience, great renovation, will use again

Voxel Builds Inc. did an excellent job on our kitchen renovation, new floors, and various other upgrades in our downtown condo. Vitor was honest, organized, and clear about what was happening and when. He hired reliable and top notch trades who did the job right. Whenever an issue did come up, Vitor was there to fix it and make it right. We were very impressed with their customer service and will definitely use them again.

Hi Michael
Thank you so very much for your kind words.
We are extremely happy that we were able to deliver what you expected of us.
As we discussed before, we strive for superb customer care and we go out of our way to satisfy our clients.
It was a pleasure working for you. With Voxel Builds, once a client always a client. Do not hesitate in contacting us at any time with any issues that might arise.

Le in Etobicoke
Le in Etobicoke

Supporting wall removal

Vitor and his team did a great job in removing a supporting wall on our main floor to open up the space. Vitor was a professional and easy to work with. We would not hesitate to recommend Vitor and his team.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you very much for your review.
We take pride in our workmanship and excellent customer service.
Thank you for trusting us to do your renovation .
Best regards

sokawa in
sokawa in

Kitchen and main floor renovation

We are very pleased with the work provided by Vitor. His team was very good. We emptied the main floor of our house and lived in the basement during the reno. He kept in touch with timelines, trades etc and his work was very good. He was very helpful getting us set back up into the new space and arranged for a cleaner also. We have pets and they we safe during the large project. I would be happy to use Vitor again and recommend him to friends and family. Thanks Vitor!

Thanks so much for your review.
We are glad you had a good experience with your renovation.
Our goal is to serve our clients the best way possible. Customer satisfaction is our motto.
Thanks for choosing Voxel Builds.

Full reno three floor

We interviewed many contractors before we found Vitor. He renovated the first three floors of our house over several months - a total gut job on a 100+ year home in the Beach. He had a tight timeline because we sold our old house and had a closing date that could not be altered. He provided us an accurate and detailed quote that was mid-range compared to other contractors. Not only did he complete the job within the specified time period he stayed within the estimated budget and the craftsmanship is impeccable. Whenever an issue arose Vitor took the time to sit down with us and explain everything. I did not feel rushed and felt as though my concerns and opinions were being heard. He truly does take pride in his work and client satisfaction is his priority. Many friends visit our home and comment on how well done the finishes are. He is now doing our basement and we have no doubt that it will be done to the same high standard as the rest of our home. I would highly recommend him as an expert in home renovations without hesitation.

It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thank you very much for the kind words. I will always try my best to make my clients happy with the renovation process and end results.
Looking forward to keep working with you in the basement project.

Exterior Renos

I was having a difficult time getting someone to give me a quote on work that needed done. Once a quote was received, the work was completed almost immediately.Work was done efficiently and cost effective. Vitor was exceptional to deal with. Very pleased.

Leslieville D
Leslieville D

Libreville Home Renovation

Vitor is a very nice person and always wants to do what is best for the customer. His finished work is good and he is proud of his and his teams work.

I would give Vitor a second chance but I will be very clear with the job description.

The one disappointing element that I found was often times, I found Vitor apologizing or shifting blame for a late trade, falling behind schedule. Obviously things happen in a Reno and timelines are not always as set out but I would have preferred to face these issues head on rather than shift blame.

Hi Leslieville D, thank you for your review. Great to hear you are happy with our finished work! You're right that we are very proud of our teams and our work. I will take your feedback to heart and continue to provide the best service to future clients. Enjoy your beautiful home! Vitor

June from Toronto
June from Toronto

House Reno

My basement and first floor got flooded twice. Both times Victor made sure that the repairs and restoration were done with quality craftsmanship and professionalism. He really listens to what you need, and offers ideas and options, based on your requirements and budget. He has your best interest in mind as a customer, and would go out of his way to make the process easy and stress free.

My basement looks amazing! And now I'm having him update my backyard. I will only work with Victor, because I know I can depend on him. I will recommend him 100%, definitely a 5 star rating!

Thank you so much for your review, June.
It has been a pleasure working for you.
At Voxel Builds Inc. we take pride in the quality of our workmanship and reliability but above all our main goal is to give our clients the best customer care possible.
Thank you for acknowledging our efforts.

norman.mtpeto in Mississauga
norman.mtpeto in Mississauga

Basement and Stairs

We contracted Vitor to complete our basement and re-do our stairs. He did an excellent job and we are extremely pleased. He helped us choose the right colours, materials etc and provided very helpful input on what was best for us.

We were very pleased with Vitor; we found him to be trustworthy and honest. He is very helpful, cordial and pleasant to deal with. We were not overcharged, there were no hidden fees or any weird 'surprises' at the end of the job

We have many stories of Vitor going out of his way to help us....

As an example, we needed our water heater replaced and we couldn't be at home to deal with the heating company. We asked Vitor and he coordinated everything for us, we came home to a new water heater.

I would without hesitation strongly recommend Vitor for any home improvement projects.

Thanks a lot Vitor !!

Thank you so much for your kind words.
I do take pride in providing the best customer service you will get. I choose my trades carefully to support that philosophy and expect that those who work for me are as invested as I am.
It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope to see you soon since as you know, we are committed to our clients for life.

Linda in Brampton
Linda in Brampton

Main floor and kitchen reno

Vitor and his team did an outstanding job. His work was absolutely impeccable. He was always on time and was willing to help with anything we needed. I cannot recommend him more highly.

David from Markham
David from Markham

Basement demo

We had previously worked with Vitor when he was with Rovimat and he was excellent to work with on the main floor complete reno we did a year ago, so we didn't think twice to call him again when we needed to demo our basement. He came in right away with a competitive quote, outlined clearly everything that was included and the time it would take and he came in on time and on budget taking only 3 days to completely clear out our old (in some areas moldy) basement. We have a few other projects left to do on our house Master bath, basement etc and we won't hesitate to call Vitor now that he is at Voxel.

More about Voxel Builds Inc.

Rovimat Construction Ltd. will be closed permanently in the beginning of 2016. Vitor Pinto the former owner of Rovimat Construction Ltd has opened a new company, Voxel Builds Inc. We will maintain the same superior workmanship, excellent customer service, attention to detail, and availability to always respond promptly to your needs. Reasons for all the great reviews we have received along the years.
We hope to keep doing business with you. Thank you for your support.
Vitor Pinto

Basement Renovation, Home Additions, General Contractors, Bathroom Renovation, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
At Voxel Builds Inc., we pride ourselves on going above and beyond, no matter the scope of the job. No matter the extent of your remodelling project or the size of your budget, we pledge to give your space our full and undivided attention. We want you to come away more than satisfied with the results we produce; and we'll be happy to walk you through your options and help you stretch your home improvement dollars to the greatest extent possible. At Voxel Builds we provide a wide range of services from small renovations, to full house guts. All employees and subcontractors working with Voxel Builds Inc.are WSIB and Ministry of Labour compliant. We are fully ensured and carry specific policies for structural and underpinning.
Structural Work Home Additions Full Gut Renovations Removal of structural walls and installation of beams Underpinning
2000
Cheque, Cash, E-Transfer
All our sub trades have licenses and WSIB
1 Year Warranty on all of our abour