Diamond Plumbing

Ottawa ON K2H 5X2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ottawa  >  Diamond Plumbing

Reviews for Diamond Plumbing

Basement bathroom

Diamond plumbing was great! I bought my house 3 months ago and started gutting my basement. After finding numerous plumbing issues with the existing basement bathroom I decided to get the pros in.

After calling all the major companies and getting answersering services or even poor dispatching I decided to give diamond plumbing a try. Damion came out gave me a quote and scheduled me in right away. Him and his employee worked with my plans and made it happen. What a team!

Thanks diamond plumbing!

Thankyou for your review, it was a pleasure to work for you

New toilet (s) supply and installation. Stopping water hammer

Diamond plumbing was able to quote the work and have it completed within the estimated time. House was left clean and tidy visit. It was a nice change to have tradesman in the house that could be trusted to keep things neat and tidy. We had new toilets installed and they were also able to take care of water hammer that we had been experiencing. Would highly recommend this company.

Glad we could resolve your problems

Catherine in Kanata
Catherine in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Blocked basement drain; running toilet

We've used Diamond Plumbing twice. For a blocked drain, he came quickly, assessed the situation promptly, and fixed the problem. Friendly, tidy service. Also gave recommendations to minimize chance of blockage in future. Called again to have a "running" toilet looked at. Again, received great service. Will definitely call them for all our plumbing needs.

Thankyou for your business

More about Diamond Plumbing

Diamond plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service with all work guaranteed. Some of the work we do includes; Faucet installation and repair, Dishwasher installation, Drain cleaning, Leak locating and repair, All toilet repairs and installation, Sinks, tubs and showers, Backwater Valves, Plumbing installation, ...