Think Protection

Reviews for Think Protection

Luci i.
Luci i.

Alarm system installation

Worked with a representative over the phone who ensured my installation of my alarm system was done correctly and was functional.

He would have scored higher except he suggested that I call a handyman /neighbour to screw a small piece of wood to the door so the magnet would be closer to the sensor. FYI: It’s 2018 — women own power tools and know how to use them!

Hugh
Hugh

Home Monitoring System

I purchased the PlusCam package. The sales manager Curtis is great to deal with. The shipment was fast. The specialist who guided the whole installation is fantastic. He is patient, friendly and knowledgeable. It did not take long to get everything to work.

One must know that the camera is not part of the system even though it is included in the package, which is kind of strange. One has to
use a separate app to monitor the camera.

Neil
Neil

Security system

Sales process took about 30 minutes, equipment was received next day and installed in about 2 hours. System is self- install with phone guidance from a tech at think protection. Overall all positive experience

Thanks for the comment. We appreciate it.

Peter a.
Peter a.
1 review Pickering, ON

Product and Service

AJ was very pleasant on the phone and guided me in selecting the correct products.
My husband and I had Jan as the service technician who guided us though the process of installing our Think Protection Security System. He was very professional and patient in explaining each step to us.
We are indeed very happy with the service and will certainly recommend it to our family and friends.
Peter and Pamela.

maryanngibeault
maryanngibeault
1 review Morinville, AB

Security system

Great experience. The tec talked me thru the complete setup . He was very patient with me has I’m not very Tex savy.

rajsdalvi
rajsdalvi

Homecsecurity

Security home.. new installation. Very satisfied with customer service. Dinesh was very helpful and patient. Good technical staff. Sales guy Muhammad was also great

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you choosing us.

krebs
krebs
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Installing Home Security System

My Installation Experience:

My cell phone died from exposure to cold while attempting to install the garage door sensor, and so my installation was guided by two different associates. The first associate caused me some frustration as his explanations were unclear (to me). The second associate was a much stronger communicator which made the process more seamless and pleasant (for me). Both associates were professional.

The equipment was thoroughly tested during the installation and activation process. I am confident it is operational which gives me great peace of mind.

d1p1m1
d1p1m1
2 reviews Grand Bend, ON

Home Security Installation

Dinesh walked me through the whole set-up process for my home security system. Depending on system, can take 45min - 90min but overall went very smooth. Dinesh was professional and courteous and answered all my questions. Great service. Great job!

finitionsjpilon
finitionsjpilon
1 review Saint Jérôme,

Alarm system

Really easy to work with them when we set up the alarm system. It was fast and professional.

kjtlawrence
kjtlawrence

Security system setup

Great support over the phone. Easy to get setup and using the system + online features.

More about Think Protection

Every Think Protection alarm system comes with the most advanced equipment and software. Our cutting edge technology will always have the most current system upgrade pushed directly to it, so it’ll always provide the best protection. With ThinkHome full home automation capabilities, ThinkLink cellular backup and Thinkcam Video Surveillance, there’s no better home alarm system than Think Protection.