Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Alarm Systems
38 Wildfire Road Vaughan ON L4L 8Y9
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Vaughan  >  Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Supply and Install Home Security Camera system

Gabriel was outstanding, I called for an estimate and he came within 2 days and on schedule. He explained the different technologies, their advantages and disadvantages and which were best suited for my application needs. After giving a quote, I explained I wanted to get other quotes to compare. Gabriel was fine with that and offered to assist me to determine if there was anything wrong with the other quotes even if I decided to chose another company to do the work.
Another company provided an estimate but for old technology and substandard cabling. In the end after some research it was obvious that Engineered Alarm Solutions was the way to go.
Outstanding work, outstanding Customer Service and you can call any time for questions. The work was done neatly and very professionally. I can't recommend this company enough. Great work Gabriel and crew.

Thanks for your review! As you mentioned, we like to inform you -and our potential clients- about all possible options (i.e. Security Cameras, Monitored Alarm System, Intercom, Access Control, etc.) that are suitable for your project, so that you can make an educated decision according to your budget. Kindly let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Great alarm company! Professional and honest!

Gabriel was extremely helpful from the beginning, taking time to answer all our questions. When he came out to give us an estimate, we knew at that time, this was the alarm company for us! Gabriel took the time to walk through our house and made recommendations on how best to protect our home. This included options to accommodate our large dog. The day we booked the installation, there was a huge snow storm. Since his installer was unable to get to the city, Gabriel himself came out. He and his assistant were extremely professional. Anywhere they needed to drill holes, they vacuumed up the dust and tidied up. We have now had the alarm system for 3 months without any issues. Just yesterday I had a question and a Gabriel replied promptly. Thank you Gabriel!

Thanks Michelle for your business. It is nice to hear that you noticed that our professional installers are very detail-oriented. This is the only way that we like to do installations. Thanks again for your review!

R. Yonash
R. Yonash

alarm system

Gabriel and the team at Engineered Alarm Solutions were a pleasure to deal with. All options were explained specific to the needs of our home. The service was professional and the work done on time. Communication with Engineered was easy. I wouldn't hesitate oto recommend Engineered Alarm Solutions to any family member or friend. Thank you for the great work!

Thank you Roy for your great review. It was our pleasure to work with you in the design, rough-in, and installation of the Monitored Alarm System, Video&Audio Intercom, and IP Security Cameras of your lovely bungalow. Thanks again and kindly let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Home Alarm Monitoring Service

Gabriel and his team came to my home, examined my current system and fixed a few issues. They were on time, efficient, and fairly priced. Since the installation I have had to contact them with a few questions, and they are very responsive and willing to help. I highly recommend them as your home alarm monitoring company.

Thank you for willing to write a review. We are glad to hear that you are very satisfied with our Customer Services. At Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. we believe that a proper design and professional installation of the Security Systems are as important as offering a great After-Sales Customer Service and Technical Support.

Alarm system

Before I move to my new house I started researching alarm system’s companies. Based on HomeStarts reviews, I contacted the 4 of the top ranking companies to ask for a quote and information. The only company willing to come over to my house and see what is was there already and then provide a quote before committing to a contract was Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. After I met Gabriel I knew that Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. is the company I should hire without a doubt. Gabriel looked around my house to see what was already in place and can be reused, listen to my request and concerns and based on all of that he develop a plan. He explained to all the available options, no hidden clauses or small prints. We hired Gabriel to install an alarm system and a video surveillance system. Gabriel and his workers are very professional, knowledgeable and honest. I highly recommended Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. to anyone looking for a high quality system with great customers’ service.

Thank you so much for your review, your feedback is much appreciated. It seems like honesty, professionalism, and great customer services are not too common in our industry anymore. Your review helped us to confirm that we are in the right path to keep our excising clients very happy, and to exceed the expectations of those potential clients that are looking for an excellent job at a reasonable price. Thanks again.

Tina and Rabeah  in Toronto
Tina and Rabeah in Toronto
13 reviews , ON

Surveillance System

If you need a surveillance alarm system installed, we highly recommend hiring the team at Engineered Alarm Solutions. Gabriel and Andreas did an amazing job installing our cameras and doorbell systems. We purchased three cameras for around our house and a doorbell camera/intercom. Gabriel and Andreas took their time to make sure the installation was flawless and definitely are experts at their trait. We also went with an NVR, monitor screen and storage locker. Gabriel and Andreas gave us valuable advice on the placement of the cameras. They also helped us set up our system and gave us training with great patience. We are very happy with the product and service from this Engineered Alarm Solutions. Thank you guys for the amazing work!

Thanks Tina and Rabeah for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Security Cameras and the Intercom that we have installed in our property. Thank you for trusting on us when we proposed these Security Systems with the best quality/price ratio in the market. Thanks again, and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

John T. in Toronto
John T. in Toronto

Alarm System Installation

We hired Engineered Alarm Solutions to install a monitoring system in our house. Gabriel was ultra responsive in designing the system and providing a quote. Likewise his team was prompt, courteous and neat. I particularly appreciated his team's attention to detail and their desire to hide the components as much as possible. The system is up and running and it looks great. Gabriel spent the time to train my family on the system and has made a few follow up calls to ensure things are running smoothly. First class service - I have already recommended the company to friends!

Thanks John for trusting on Engineered Alarm Solutions. We designed your Burglar and Fire Alarm System based on your particular needs to protect your home and family. Our ULC Certified Monitoring Stations work 24/7 to make sure that we are alway available when you need us.

Leonard from Richmond Hill
Leonard from Richmond Hill

Alarm system

We were with CHUBB for our very simple small business alarm system. Fed up with incorrect people being contacted, unnecessary police dispatches and charges (in spite of clear instructions from us to the company) and call center actually arguing that the person paying for the system was not the one to be contacted first (despite them having done so for the previous 11 years!), we did a search on the internet and found Engineered Alarm Solutions through Home Stars.
Gabriel was very nice, quickly came in personally, listened carefully
to our needs and provided an accurate estimate. In less than a week very professional and courteous staff installed all the necessary equipment and Gabriel even called after hours to ensure all went well.
Whenever we had questions or concerns, Gabriel addressed them promptly and with great kindness and understanding. Even when he is busy and cannot answer your call, he immediately texts you asking if it's Ok to call back in a little while (and calls back usually within 15-30 minutes)!
We are now planning to switch our home system to Engineered Alarm Solutions.

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, you are not the only client that we have heard they had issues with large Security Companies (i.e. Monitoring Station does not respond quickly enough when the alarm does off, or just they dispatch Police/Fire Department before confirming what happened with the emergency contacts, or they are too expensive, etc.) . But do not worry because now your business is well protected by our ULC Certified Monitoring Stations and you will keep enjoying our dedicated customer service and professional services. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Gabriel.

Mark in Newmarket
Mark in Newmarket

Home Alarm / Security

As part of our basement reno project, we wanted to install new security measures as well as upgrade our existing alarm system. This not only included new alarm keypads, smoke/CO detectors, and the transfer of alarm monitoring company, but also installation of (i) a number of home automation devices (including thermostat, door locks, garage door openers, light switches....all of which can be controlled via an app on my iPhone), and (ii) exterior security cameras + NVR (video recording).

For us, it was a pretty large project with many moving parts, but Gabriel and his team were very professional through the whole process and got everything installed and working nicely! The final price tag was a bit too high for my liking but I really loved Gabriel's professionalism and appreciated his team's expertise.

Only con: I would have loved to have been able to use and view my front doorbell camera via my iPhone (with audio). Couldn't remember if that was an option. As it stands, we have a video doorbell with a video monitor pad installed inside the house. Which works great.

Other than that, we are very happy with Engineered Alarm Solutions and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Thanks Mark for taking the time to write this review. It was truly a pleasure for us working for you to protect your home and family and we are glad that you are very happy with our Alarm Monitoring Services. In this project, the renovation of your basement required our job to be done in various stages. Perhaps this was the reason for the price to be a bit higher than on those projects that can be done either at once or in two steps. Regarding the selection of the intercom that does not allow a remote control from your smart phone, I think that we discussed about this option during our first meeting but for security reasons you decided not to go with it. Since we had to use the existing wires of your door bell, the other option was to install a WiFi Intercom which offers limited security and is easy to be hacked (like a nanny-cam). Thanks again Mark for your great review and we will be always available to help you.

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton

Upgrade of Video Security System

After some small but annoying issues with my alarm system I decided to do some upgrading to the video recording portion of the system. Using Homestars I contacted a number of vendors and short listed down to three suppliers all whose prices were very close for similar work. Gabriel of Engineered Alarm Solutions not only responded with a quote but asked me a number of questions about my system. He than provided me with the quote in writing plus he also called me and offered me several possible options ranging from a minor tune up to a complete overhaul of my existing system. Eventually after further research I decided on the full overhaul as I wanted a much better quality of video than I was currently getting. Gabriel came out and did a pre-install inspection and we made a few minor changes and a new detailed contract arrived in my email the next day. A few days later the crew showed up exactly on time, worked very neatly and professionally removing the old system, pulled all new wiring and installed all new electronics and were finished late that day. No new holes, no marks on dry wall and no mess left in the house. Best of all the system has worked flawlessly since. New system is dramatically better in all ways than old system and the contractor was very flexible, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I now plan to use Engineered Alarm for all my alarm maintenance issues in the future.

Follow Up - 2 months later
Changed my Rogers modem which disabled my remote access to the video security system. Contacted Engineered Alarm Solutions for help. Returned call promptly, set up an appointment for next day to troubleshoot remotely. They contacted me next day exactly on time resolved issue within 10 minutes remotely - no charge. That is what I call service.

Thanks Dave for your kind words. It was a pleasure for our team to help you improving the Security Systems in your lovely home. You made a smart decision to replace your old analog cameras for our top-quality IP Security Camera System. You will love this user-friendly and reliable system for many years and please do not forget that it comes with 3-Year Warranty including labor. Our most sincere thanks for giving us the opportunity also to look after your Burglar and Fire Alarm System.

More about Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc.

Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. is a fully integrated security and surveillance provider committed to offering our customers the best in residential and commercial security products as well as home and office automation. We specialize in the following: Fire & Burglar Alarm Systems (a no term contract is required), 24/7 ULC Certified Monitoring, Security Cameras (IP & Analog), Access Control Systems (Card/Fob/Biometric), Intercoms, Home Automation (Lutron & Z-wave platform), Telephone Systems (VoIP PBX), Structured Cabling, and, Audio/Video Systems.

We work with you to ensure that each system is custom designed to fit your unique needs. In addition, our detail-oriented technicians with decades of experience guarantee that every job gets done with the highest standards of excellence. In other words, our professionalism and our 24/7 services make Engineered Alarm Solutions Inc. an unbeatable provider for Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Security Systems in Ontario. Please call us now at 1-855-605-3888 for a free quotation.

Among our services:
office access control system
home security systems
home security cameras
home intrusion detection systems
fire alarm system for home
home intercom system
home smoke detectors
home automation system
flood detection system
personal emergency response system

Alarm Systems
Intrusion Detection. Access Control. Network Systems. Fire Protection. Audio/Video. Wire & Cable. Video Surveillance. IP Solutions.
commercial security systems commercial security cameras commercial intrusion detection systems commercial fire alarm system commercial intercom system commercial smoke detectors building automation system office access control system home security systems home security cameras home intrusion detection systems fire alarm system for home home intercom system home smoke detectors home automation system flood detection system personal emergency response system
1800 Dummy Camera 2GIG ABA Cable ACTi Corporation Adams Rite Advanced Digital Security Solutions AFL AG Neovo Aimetis Aiphone Air Products And Controls,Inc. Akcess BioMetrics Corp Alarm Controls Corp Alarm Electronics Mfg. Co. Inc Alarm Lock Alarm.com AlarmSaf, Inc. Aleph Alnet Systems Alpha Communication Alpha Technologies Altronix Corporation American Dynamics American Fibertek Inc. American Power Conversion (APC) American Video Equipment Amseco Appro Technology Inc. Arlington Industries Arrow Fastener Company Inc. Ascendance Wireless, LLC Assa Abloy ATON ATV ATW Security (Mascon) Audio-Technica Avalan Wireless AVer Information Axcess (Prism Video) Azco Technologies Badgepass Belden (only in Texas) Benner-Nawman BES Better Way Products Bioscrypt Blonder Tongue Bogen Communications Bolide Technology Group Bosch Brickcom USA Camden Canadian Flexi Drills Canon Canplas Cantronics Systems Cellar Saver Channel Vision ChannelPlus Chemetronics Clinton Electronics CNB Technology Coleman Cable comCables Comelit USA Comnet Componetics Compu-Video Systems Computar Cooper B-Line (only in texas) Corby CYNWYD International D-Link Systems Da-Lite Daewoo Lucoms America Inc. Damac DCX Systems Inc. Dedicated Micros Designed Security DFI Software Digimerge Digital ID View Digital Watchdog Directups, LLC Ditek DNF Security Dolphin Components Corp. Door King Dortronics Systems Inc. Dotworkz Systems Draper DSC Duracell DVRLockBox Dymo-Rhino Dynalock Corp Eatons Cooper Notification ECKey Electronic Security Devices Inc. ELK Products Emerson Network Power EMPHASYS Encore Controls Enersys Inc Essex Everfocus Electronics Exacq Technologies Excelsus Fargo Printers Fire Detection Devices Ltd. Fire Fighting Enterprises Fire-Lite Alarms Flir Freeform Fujinon CCTV Ganz Garrett GE Lighting GEM Electronics General Cable Gentex Corp. George Risk Industries Geovision GFX Power Golden State Instrument Co. Greenlee-Textron HAI Hayden Hellermann Tyton HES HID Global Hikvision Hilti Hindsite Hitachi Cable Hoffman Home Safeguard Honeywell Power Hubbell I 3 DVR International Inc. IC Realtime Security ICC ICM Corp. Ideal Industries Identicam Systems IEI - International Electronics Inc. ILUMINAR INC ImmerVision Inaxsys / IVT infinias Inovonics Interlogix International Fiber Systems Intrasonic Technology, Inc. ION Security ipDatatel IQinVision ISONAS Security Systems JAM Plastics Jewell Instruments JVC Kalatel Kantech KBC Networks Keri Systems Inc Keyscan Inc Kouba Kramer KT&C Kwikset Labor Saving Devices LAN Power Legrand Leviton (only in Texas) LH Dottie Life Safety Power LILIN US CORP Linear Logenex LogicMark Louroe Electronics Lucasey M & S Systems Macurco Magnasphere Marshal Max Power Cell Maxwell Alarm Screen Mayville Products Corporation Meridian Technologies Messoa Technologies MG Electronics Middle Atlantic Products Midlite Corporation Mier Products Inc Milestone Minute Man Minute Man by Para Systems Mircom / Summit Mitek Corporation Mitsubishi Security Mobotix Modular Components Moog / Videolarm Music & Sound (Linear) MuxLab Napco Nedap AVI Nest Netgear Inc Netmedia Inc New Wave Audio Nitek Northern Nutone NUUO Nuvico NVT On-Net Surveillance Systems (Onssi) Open House OpenEye Optex Inc. Orion Images OT Systems Pach & Co. Panasonic PanaVise Products Paxton Access Ltd. PCSC Peerless Pelco Pentax Peterson Products Pico Digital Inc Pixim Platinum Tools PoE Technologies Potter Power-Sonic Preferred Power Products Premier Mounts Prime Memory Solutions ProMounts Protech Pulse / Excelsus Quantum Group Inc. Quest Technology International, Inc. Radio Design Labs Raytec Razberi Technologies RBH USA Inc. RCI (Rutherford) Remee Revere RF Logics RHINO Professional Labeling Tools Risco Group Rosslare Rutherford Controls SAF-Com Safety Technology International Sagem Morpho Samsung Techwin Scallop Imaging SDi Fire Se-Kure Controls Inc Seco-larm Securakey Secure Wireless Securitron Security Door Controls Select Engineered Systems Seneca Sennetech Sensormatic Electronics Sercomm Corp Shaxon Signal Communications Corp Silent Knight Siqura Sony Electronics Inc. Speco Technologies Sperry West Spinitar Stardot Technologies Steren Electronics STI Street Smart Structured Cable Products Sun Surveillance Superior Essex (only in Texas) Sure Action Surveon Technology Suttle System Sensor Takex America, INC. Talk-A-Phone Tamron USA Inc. Tane Alarm Tappan Wire & Cable Tatung Tek-Tone Sound Telguard Terminus Products Theia Technologies TOA Tomsed Turnstile Corporation Toshiba Total Secure Totevision Trango Trendnet Trine Access Technology Triplett / Jewell TrippLite Turnstile Security Systems, Inc. Ultra Electronics Card Systems United Security Products Universal Power Group Uplink Veracity Verint Vertical Vicon Video Accessory Corp Video Communication Research Video Domain Video Mount VideoComm Videofied - RSI Video Technologies VideoTec Viewz Vigitron, Inc. Viking Electronics Viscount Visonic Vitek Vivotek USA VoIPAlarm Vorp Energy Watchnet Watec (Genwac) Weldex Corporation Winland Winsted Wiremaid USA XTPlastics Xtralis Yale Locks & Hardware
PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario).
CANASA (Canadian Security Association) and BBB (Better Business Bureau).
2 Years