Deluxe Alarms

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Alarm system set up

We have been wanting to set up an Alarm System for the last few months. After talking to a few different companies we realized that Deluxe offers the best selection and pricing for what we need. The install was very easy and straightforward. Everything was cleaned up afterwards by the installer. So far we are very happy with their services.

The Make their customers give them 10 star ratings to offer a discount on the alarm service

I could not wait until my contract was up. They were terrible and when i had an issue with my alarm going off and not able to shut it off... i had no number to call them... it was after hours.. and i was going through old paper work just to find a number for this company that basically sent me to voicemail. I expected police to show up and nothing.... I apparently did not have this service and my Carbon Monoxide and fire was not connected to the fire department. AGAIN I HAD NO IDEA. What was i paying for?? basically for a sound to go off when my alarm was triggered. Also they try to get 10 star ratings by offering their customers a 3 month discount for free service to make their company look better for people looking at reviews. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE AWFUL!!!! BEWARE

gaspare in Brampton
gaspare in Brampton

renew

We have been with Deluxe Alarms for approximately 12 years and have been very satisfied. During these years, our alarm went off about 2 or 3 times and they have responded very promptly. At one time the battery had to be changed, and again that was dealt with very promptly. Thank you to Elizabeth Aversa for a great service.

Emily  in Oakville
Emily in Oakville

Great service

I signed alarm system for my new house and during installation, the guy mentioned the window monitor was not covered and I called Tina, she ament the contract and advised guy to do the window installation. That was quick response and I am happy to have this alarm service.

Pete  in Mississauga
Pete in Mississauga

Found this company on Homesteads

I was in the search for an alarm system and decided to look on this site to see what were my best options after reviewing a bunch of companies and contacting them, I decided to go for Deluxe Alarms. It was fast and easy dealing with them and they offered great rates. It was great speaking to Carson. The installation date was booked really fast, I recommend it.

C.yang  in Mississauga
C.yang in Mississauga

New alarm system for new home

When I switched to the deluxe alarms I realize how efficient and convenient this company was. After being with them for three years I renewed my contract in the new house that I recently purchased. Since I've been a customer for three years they upgraded my system, now I am able to control the system with my cell phone and it is really convenient. I enjoyed dealing with Jackie she was so patient and help me through the process of renewing the contract. I definitely recommend this service.

TeeGee in Vaughan
TeeGee in Vaughan

New Security System

I decided to call Deluxe alarms because of the price and because I don't have a home phone and they had options available that would work for me. The technician arrived on time, assessed the old system that was already installed and was able to use a lot of the previous equipment which helped save me money which was great. I've had the service for about a month now, this is the only alarm company I've used before and so far I've been pretty happy with them. Special Thank to Jacquie who took the time and patience to help me through the process. I recommend this company.

Andrew in Oakville
Andrew in Oakville

Deluxe Alarms

Bav Patel at Deluxe Alarms was extremely professional and helpful through the entire process of having our home alarm installed. The technicians were quick and proficient during the installation process. Overall we are very satisfied with Bav and his team and would recommend them to others.

Eva in Vaughan
Eva in Vaughan

Peace of mind and savings

When I moved to my new house my home insurance provider suggested I get a monitored alarm system to reduce my quote. I did some research and came across Deluxe alarms I contacted them and received a quote in less than 5 minutes they were the most fast and accurate company I contacted. deluxe doesn't give me no problems and they faxed my home insurance company right away so I can receive my discount. great company for home security.

1 review Burlington, ON

Great customer service rep Elizabeth Aversa

I am writing to express my great satisfaction with the performance of your employee, Ms. Elizabeth Aversa.

Much too often, customers are quick to complain, but not praise, when someone goes above and beyond their call of duty. Ms. Aversa's actions are worthy of praise.

For the past 2 years, I have had the pleasure of dealing with Ms. Aversa for multiple issues regarding my Deluxe Alarms contracts. When my vacuum was no longer operational, she came to my aid promptly and efficiently, solving the problem. When my insurance company required proof of an alarm certificate, she was there once again to issue me a copy. Recently, I had an issue with a wall vac outlet which was out of commission, hindering me from cleaning half of my downstairs floors, and Ms. Aversa worked with me to ensure repairs would be performed, minimizing any inconvenience. Sure enough, your technician Conrad arrived on time this morning and resolved the issue.

Ms. Aversa represents your company with great competence, reliability, and efficiency. I sincerely hope she will be recognized for a job well done.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.