Garage One

Garage Doors & Hardware
Mississauga ON L5L 5R2

Reviews for Garage One

Simply the best garage door tech

In the age of poor customer service and the market full of skamrz and promises Sale people.... I found this garage one who deliver what they promise...delivery on time... Work in the shortest possible time.... Most cost efficient way... They care about me as they care for thier busines.. They could charge me to change the whole thing... But was so honest and asked me to change what is required... Profisional eye on the problem... Good advisor to save you energy.. Gave me the best advice that may save me thousands of dollars and change the way i look at my garage during winter... I could not spend that much of time writing those word but because they deserve it.... My advise is try you will never regret... YOU ARE IN A SAFE HANDS. THANK YOU GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST

Christine Smith in Toronto
Christine Smith in Toronto

Garage Door broke

The work of Ahmed of Garage One was much appreciated. He was very personable, efficient, thorough and punctual. He explained what was wrong with the garage door and laid out the broken parts. I would highly recommend Garage One to anyone with garage door problems.

Kurt in Burlington
Kurt in Burlington

FANTASTIC garage door cable repair!!

FANTASTIC!! Talked with Ahmed about the need for a broken cable, rusted out and snapped on one side. He explained they come as a pair, and that they recommend replacing the door plates that they attach to (as they get rusted too), and that new rollers would likely be needed. Asked if I had 1 or 2 doors (2), and suggested that if the other one hadn't been replaced, it would likely need to be done at the same time, saving 2 service call trips (and over $100!).
When Qussai showed up (again as with other reviews, very polite and professional and on time), he showed me the cable, plates, rollers and all the rust, then on the other door which was also highly rusted. I agreed it should be done, and then he gave it 2 twists and it fell off too easily - glad I didn't have to call them back in a couple of months!
Pretty quick job (30-45mins?), cleaned up all the old parts and garbage, sprayed all the joints and rollers and tracks, and now both doors are humming. FANTASTIC!!
Thanks Garage One!

Laura in Brampton
Laura in Brampton

Garage Door Repair

This is the second time that we have used this company. Both times service was excellent and the job was done right at a fair price. We would definitely call them again.

Tina from Barrie
Tina from Barrie
9 reviews Barrie, ON

Replace Garage Door/New Opener

I honestly can't say enough about Garage One, their employees (especially Nick) and their professionalism! I was at the Home Show in Toronto last month, specifically looking for a new garage door as ours was over 20 years old. I met Nick at the show, we discussed options, price and decided to go ahead and purchase a new garage door. BEST DECISION EVER! First of all the door is made in Canada by Canadians and is built for our winters - great quality door! Second, I spoke with a variety of garage door people there, but the price with Garage One couldn't be beat (we took advantage of the included windows as part of the Home Show Special). A small deposit was made to lock in our price and as promised, 2 weeks later Nick called to arrange a visit for accurate measuring of the new door and a discussion on finalizing our window options, as well as hardware decisions. Nick arrived on the set date and time and explained all options to us, it was at this time we decided to have a new garage door opener installed, to go along with the beautiful new door - a top of the line Lift Master. We were told that the new door would be ready around the end of this month (April) and we would be given a call a few days prior to set up delivery and an installation date. To our amazement, Garage One called us almost 3 weeks early to inform us the door was ready and arrangements were made for them to install the following week. As promised, they arrived on time with all necessary pieces to complete the install (including the upgraded hinges and handles we had chosen, as well as the Lift Master door opener. In just over 3 hours, our old door was removed (they were careful to preserve the old garage door opener so we could re-sell it), the new door and opener installed, light bulbs, along with inside wall mount and outdoor key pad and they even set up our truck to work with the new opener. They cleaned up and took the old door away. Efficient, prompt, promises followed through - we just couldn't have asked for better, Nick and his helper exceeded all expectations and that's saying something in this day and age! It's also the first time a home reno project went EXACTLY as planned and promised, with no hidden costs, changes in scheduling or other issues or problems - I would highly recommend Garage One as your 'go to' dealer and installer, you won't regret it!! Thanks again Nick, you were great throughout the entire process and we plan on telling everyone in our neighborhood about you and Garage One!!

Michael A.
Michael A.

Garage Door replacement

From my initial contact with Garage One to the completion of the job, there were no disappointments, setbacks, or postponements.
Every date set was met, the price never fluctuated, and the quality of the door was way above my expectations.
The Technician, Mohamed, was professional and skilled, taking care to add the final touches to make the job perfect.
I highly recommend Garage One for all your garage needs.