Garage Door Geeks

Excellent Service A+++

Garage Door Geeks
Mississauga
L4X 1H7

On the coldest day of winter (-20) my garage door decided to break on me. The right cable snapped and came off the drum. The bottom hinge bent and the door was stuck crooked. I went to Rona who said $1700 for new door and two weeks to come in. I put my request on home stars for garage door repair while at Rona and literally five seconds later phone rings. It's Oleg who hears my problem and gives me a rough quote (very reasonable, $80 for service call and $40 for parts). He gave a time for that very evening. The two brothers came on time, fixed the problem, sprayed the springs and hinges all within an hour. I honestly thought no one would come in this weather. I couldn't recommend these guys enough.

wow thank you for the awesome review

Igor  from Vaughan
Igor from Vaughan

Garage door opener replacement

These guys are great, very reliable.
I've contacted Nazar, he gave me a reasonable price.
He even suggested that instead of him I'll buy the opener from Lowe's, where it was on promotion this particular day. So he saved me money.
Guys (2 Olegs) came on time, did an excellent job, and set up my app to open the door.
Great work, guys, recommended

Melissa in North York
Melissa in North York

Professional, knowledgeable garage door repair

We needed our garage door fixed as it had come off its rollers. Garage Door Geeks came within 3 hours, called in advance of their arrival. He was very knowledgable about what needed to be done and went over and above making sure both our garage doors were repaired and functioning properly. We will be definitely be using them again for all our garage door needs.

thank you for taking the time to write a review

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Door repair

Tech arrived same day within 3 hours of my initial call. Issues were diagnosed and fixed in 40 minutes. Tech explained the issues very clearly and made recommendations but did not apply any undue pressure.

I was impressed with the friendliness, efficiency and professional know how of the service therefore am happily recommending to all.

Repair broken garage door

I would highly recommend this service. They picked up the phone immediately. Had a service person on site within 6 hours. Completed the repair (two unravelled cables) in 20 minutes. And charged me nothing more than for a service call. Incredibly reasonable, courteous and competent service. Even greased the spring and tightened all bolts (for free). Service above and beyond. These guys are a find.

ALEXANDER from Mississauga
ALEXANDER from Mississauga

Garage Door Opener Fix

One of our garage door openers decided not to cooperate recently and stopped working completely. I emailed Garage Door Geeks late in the evening and got an immediate reply next morning. They even could come earlier than promised and fixed faulty old door opener within half an hour for a very reasonable price. They also lubricate both doors' springs and hinges so doors are opening much smoother now giving some useful advises on doors mechanism maintenance. Nice company to have business with! Definitely would recommend them to anybody who needs help with garage doors issues.

Alan Beattie from Old Toronto
Alan Beattie from Old Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Called them at 8:00 in the morning on a freezing cold day, said they would be here quickly, showed up as promised, did the job quickly and as estimated and on their way. All well before noon. A perfect service experience!

thank you for taking the time to write a review

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick garage door fix in Richmond Hill

Oleh was great from start to finish. He was responsive and was able to make time on a snowy Friday night to come and take a look at our door and was able to help us it cost effectively. He was honest and didn't try to upsell us and we appreciated his work.

Neil in Mississauga
Neil in Mississauga

Garage door wouldn't close fully

Oleh was great, very knowledgeable and honest, he spotted the problem right away as an improper installation. Told me 2 solutions and suggested the easier and cheaper one. Problem solved!!

ken fuller in Thornhill
ken fuller in Thornhill

Repair garage door

Outstanding work by Oleh. Responded to my request quickly, called and set up appointment time which was kept. Outline charges.
Repaired problem with garage door and went beyond that to fix problem with initial installation. He could have got away with less work to fix problem but went beyond that to correct an installation flaw.

Possibly the best service we have ever gotten (in any category) through Home Stars.

Ken it was my pleasure fixing your door. Thank you for your review.

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer