Garage Door Geeks

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

Janet in Mississauga
Janet in Mississauga

Garage Door Sensor malfunction

We started having trouble a few days ago with our Garage Door not fully closing - it would reverse at the height of the door Sensors. We suspected a problem with the Sensor Wires or the Sensors themselves, as they are about 10 years old. Pavel took a look and determined that the metal framework on our garage door protruded quite close to the area that the Sensors are focused on, and it is possible that the hot weather was a contributing factor. He adjusted the Sensors, which seems to have resolved the problem. I would definitely contact Garage Door Geeks again for any future issues with my garage door.

Loren
Loren

Garage Door Problem

One of the the springs on our garage was broken and it wouldn't open. Contacted Garage Door Geeks Sunday afternoon, and it was fixed by Monday afternoon.
Quick service, they made sure everything worked and did a great job.
Would recommend.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Garage Repair & General Maintenance

Our garage door required a new rubber bottom, emergency key release, and a basic maintenance check. I received my quote online within a few minutes after submitting my request to Garage Door Geeks and was equally impressed when the service tech arrived at my home on time a day later.

The repair was completed in about an hour, and the tech even helped reconnect the inside garage door opener from my home.

I'd highly recommend Garage Door Geeks for a no fuss, on time, and job well done experience. They will be my go to for future requests!

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Mike Prentice from Toronto
Mike Prentice from Toronto

Great installation and service! Highly recommend.

Perfect installation and great service! We had the Garage Door Geeks install an automatic garage door and couldn't be happier with the work they did. They actually converted our existing manual door to an automatic door, which saved us some $$. The guys were very professional and worked quickly and the door works perfectly. Even better, when the door wouldn't open (unrelated to the work the guys did....it was actually because of a power outage that tripped the breaker in the garage), they provided excellent service, answering my call and troubleshooting with me over the phone until we got it operational again. I absolutely recommend Garage Door Geeks.

Thomas from Burlington
Thomas from Burlington

New Liftmaster garage door opener

I called them yesterday and Pavel came to install the new garage door opener today. He is courteous and professional. Showed me everything I need to know. Also called in advance when he was leaving the job before mine.

P in Toronto
P in Toronto

Garage door wouldn't open - repaired now

The garage door wouldn't open. I emailed the company late in the evening and shortly after that same night they replied, suggested a couple common reasons for doors not opening and even suggested prices for those reasons. They told me someone would be out the next day and gave me a time slot. The technician arrived right on time and called me first to tell me he was 10 minutes away. he immediately identified that the problem was a broken spring. He had the spring I needed in his truck and was able to quickly fix it and it is working again.
The technician was polite, professional and friendly.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage door repuar

Excellent work

I had an emergency and Oleg was able to squeeze me just before a holiday

He was fast and efficient. He repaired one door and service the other door without any additional charge.
Garage door geek is reasonably priced
I would highly recommend his service

Nizar in Toronto
Nizar in Toronto

Fantastic, reliable service

I requested a quote from Garage Door Geeks via Home Stars. I received a phone call within 24 hours. They provided me an estimate over the phone. I accepted and within 24 hours my appointment was set. Paublo called me 10 minutes before arrival and clearly within the arrival window I was told. On arrival, Paublo quickly began work, installed a new garage door opener and I also needed a new insulating bottom rubber for the door. Everything was completed perfectly and Paublo cleaned up after himself. He was polite and very friendly. I highly recommend Garage Door Geeks.

Remote control & lock issue

The technician arrived on time, and fixed the issue, including 2 secondary problems. He was efficient and didn't stop until the problem was solved. All in less than an hour.

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Determined service with discretion

The technician was easy to dialogue with & courteous. He also stuck with our garage door issue, which was not so simple, and fixed it, late in the day (past 7 pm).
We also did not feel the company was trying to overly take advantage of our need for a repair.

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer