Garage Door Geeks

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

Howard from Thornhill
Howard from Thornhill

Garage Door Opener Fix

Nazar showed up on time after he replied to my request on Home Stars. He was very honest and told us we only needed a new remote, not a new garage door opener. He did not try to up-sell us on something we didn't need. Appreciated the honesty . Thank You!! Herb and Bette from North York

jeffhop_rn
jeffhop_rn
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Garage door opener repair

Fast reply, professional service, fixed problem (2 units) right away and gave us care and maintenance tips. We are extremely satisfied, fair and reasonable price. I recommend garage door geeks.

thank you for the great review!!

MM in Mississauga
MM in Mississauga

Track wheel repair

Called Oleg yesterday and I booked an appt. for today. Oleg showed up on time, and was very professional, polite and courteous.
He diagnosed and repaired our door in no time.
I would recommend garage door geeks.
Thank you Oleg.

Rohit in Mississauga
Rohit in Mississauga

Garage door torsion spring replacement

Woke up to a loud noise in the house and could not figure what until the next morning when the garage door would only open a few inches off the ground trapping my car inside. Noticed the torsion spring had snapped. Tried a few tricks from online videos but could not get the door to open unless willing to take a bigger risk and trying to push the door up manually. Didn't want the door to slam down on the car so tried to call a few companies only to realize they were all closed over the long weekend. Read some great reviews on Garage door geeks and was able to reach Olek who understood the situation and was able to accommodate the request within the hour. The quote was explained over the phone and he arrived right on time. Olek got the job done within 20 mins with ease and answered the queries I had with the operation and maintenance on the door. The cost was exactly what was quoted with no hidden charges or surprises and got a 1 year warranty as well. I was very satisfied with the professional service and would definitely recommend Garage Door Geeks.

thank you for the awesome review!!

Garage door replacement

Need a new garage door so I decided to email Garage Door Geeks (GDG). They responded promptly to my email. GDG gave accurate quotes over the email if you have correct measurements of your garage door. When they came in person to confirm my quote, there were no surprises.

On the day of the install, they came on time and started the work promptly. Oleg (the main guy who does installs) was professional and friendly. The whole process was very hassle-free. I am writing this review almost 6 months after install. So far, no problems with the door.

thank you for the great review. could we have done something better to have made it a 10 star?

Shelley in Mississauga
Shelley in Mississauga

A+

I called Garage Door Geeks based upon the reviews here on Homestars and I was not disappointed. They came out and replaced my broken, loud and outdated motor that used to shake the house with a delightfully quiet, working unit.

I did not expect same-day service. It was a wonderful surprise!

L L.
L L.

Broken spring

The Garage Door Geeks were wonderful. The Spring was broken on my garage door and they quoted me on the service call and how much a new spring would be. Nazar my technician showed up right on time, calling to let me know beforehand when he would be at my house. He got right to work explaining what would happen and took care of replacing the spring quickly and efficiently. He answered my questions and the final price was exactly as quoted! Awesome service! I plan to use them again if I have any other issues with my door!

Mike Y from Etobicoke
Mike Y from Etobicoke

Replacement of Garage Door System

Garage door opener system all of sudden stopped working last weekend and I called Garage Door Geeks. They were very prompt in returning my call and service was very consistent with all the good reviews I saw. Nazir was on time and very neat and efficient with his work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs service on their gargage.

very thank you for the great review :)

Shayla in East York
Shayla in East York

Installed two garage openers

I was very impressed with Garage Door Geeks. We had someone come out last week to install two garage door openers on our garage. The process was easy to arrange ahead of time. On the day of installation, one guy came out and finished both in an afternoon and we're very happy with both the products and the installation.

JBA from Mississauga
JBA from Mississauga

Wow...is a better name for Garage Door Geeks!

I called these guys recently in the early evening, when our garage door wouldn't open and the cables were hanging off on the sides.
I spoke with Nazar on the phone and he said it was the Spring. I said how do you know if you haven't even seen it. He said, I've been doing this a long time and I'm 99% sure.
As agreed, Olek came over the next day at noon, and said, "See the spring is broken." I looked up and presto, the screen was in two pieces. Within 30-40 minutes, Olek had a new spring installed and proceeded to spray lube all the moving parts of the door he fixed, PLUS our other garage door.
I would not hesitate to recommend these guys!
Amazing, friendly service that spells WOW!

More about Garage Door Geeks

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer