Window Man

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Oshawa ON L1K 2K2

Reviews for Window Man

Get the money, never return with job incomplete

Very surprise all reviews is 10 here, the owner act OK in the beginning. But after he finish the job and i paid him full, I found out that he didn't actually complete the work and try to hide it. I texted him few times but never reply. Try stay away even he offer you lower price

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga

Entry Door

I located Window-Man.ca on Kijiji. Andrew contacted me immediately and provided us with links to his prior work plus door design options. I was given realistic pricing information and options via the phone without having to meet with the company in person. We'd had other quotes and many "no shows" from competitors, all others wanted to meet with us prior to giving us an idea of their prices. I found Window-man pricing to be excellent and their service was far superior to the other companies I contacted. The door was custom fit for our entry way and built ahead of schedule. I felt very comfortable dealing with this company and I am thrilled with their service and workmanship. My door is beautiful and changed the look of our house. I highly recommend them!

Door

Professional fast and reliable service highly recommend this installer. Price is good as well. Order was placed fast with a deposit. Door was installed and insulated correctly. Timing was perfect

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Window into a Patio Door

Andrew and his crew were most efficient , courteous , polite. They worked until the job was done with outstanding standards for perfection. We are very happy with the result, now have a beautiful patio door were once was a window, easier access to our back yard.
Thank you for a great job and increasing our property value.

Milena Dulik in Milton
Milena Dulik in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Patio Door

I got several quotes to install patio french doors in the basement, Andrews was the best price. He came out to measure the doors and he took the time to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted. After 3 weeks the doors came in, very good quality doors, and were installed in one day. He did a beautiful job, could not have turned out better. He did what he said he would and even picked out a nice lock for me. I am very happy with the product and service provided. Thank you.

Bryan F in Burlington
Bryan F in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great quality, service and price!

Andrew was great to work with, he replaced our front entrance way, a side door, and a massive front window. His prices were significantly better than all others who quoted on the job, but the reason I recommend him to friends and family was his service, he's genuinely a nice guy who really knows his stuff - he had great suggestions on improving the look and on reducing the costs. Can't recommend him enough!

Sheila-whitby in Toronto
Sheila-whitby in Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Front door

We had our front door replaced with a larger one ! From start to finish it was a great experience! Andrew did An amazing job . We will be having him replace our windows in the spring !!

1 review Waterloo Regional Municipality, ON

Window Replacement

I ordered 2 windows to replace the ones in my kitchen. The turnaround was only a few weeks and the install was done very professionally. The price for the windows was also very competitive. I will be using Window-Man for my future window replacements

1 review Whitby, ON

Sliding door install

Very hard workers. Came when they said and worked straight until job done. They had to cut through brick to install the door and remove a window. I ask if they could salvage the window to use in another place. They not only salvaged the window but also installed it for me at very little additional cost. Would recommend them to any of my family and friends.

Anna-Richmond hill
Anna-Richmond hill

Entrance door

Andrew is an amazing to work with. He was really professional- came on time, gave us a great price and a lot of very useful style suggestions and installed our new cost on door in a day and earlier than expected. Pleasure to do business with him. I wish all my projects would be that easy. Definitely recommend!