Window Man

Reviews for Window Man

Anil in Markham
Anil in Markham

Front Door Installation

Andrew did a fantastic job installing our door. He was on time, responsive, and very professional. The door itself is great and the quality of work was excellent. Andrew showed when he said he would and with his co-worker, they did a phenomenal job within a respectable time frame. His price is competitive and matches well with a job well done.

Oleg in Moncton
Oleg in Moncton

Window installation

We engaged Andrew to make a window in the existing balcony door in our apartment during the cold season.
The entire project from start to finish was carried out very professionally, accurately and quickly. We are very pleased with the result as the window is of excellent quality, done on time and at a reasonable price. We recommend his services to everyone!

Graham and Margaret
Graham and Margaret
1 review Burlington, ON

Double Front Door and two side windows

Needed a double front door and two side windows installed.
Andrew was very professional and did a great job.We would certainly use him again, and would recommend the company to friends..
Very happy with the finished product and after care service.

Jfm
Jfm

A new entrance double door.

We badly needed a new entrance door. Andrew was patient and gave us very good advices. The quote was very good and we decided right away to ask him to do the job. The double door was delivered and installed on time. Andrew also very kindly installed locks I had bought previously. A very good good job indeed. I will gladly recommend to friends and family to call Andrew if they need a window or door job. Jf Masson (Toronto)

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
1 review Hampton, ON

6 windows replaced

Seamless experience Andrew could not have been more accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble great product great price great service
Shopped around pricing was by far the most competitive
Any future work or work for family members Andrew will be top of my list
Real pleasure to work with.

Ziad in Toronto
Ziad in Toronto

Good Quality at a great price

Andrew is an honest real professional. He keeps his promises in terms of time and deliverables and the price is very good. We replaced the entrance door and it looks magnificent. He finished the job very quickly. All-in-all, very pleasant to deal with and is highly recommended.

Natalia in Oshawa
Natalia in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Entrance Door

I wanted to replace my double doors standard height with light at the top with one door and two lights on both sides. My friend recommended Window-Man.
I got what I wanted!! I am happy with everything - price, service, quality, and most important - my entrance look great!!
Thanks a lot!!

Alegría in Oshawa
Alegría in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front door installation

Andrew and his crew were working on our neighbors home we saw his work and got a quote! My wife is in love with our new doors .We have referred them since !
Luis & Zabree

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Living room windows

I did not know that there were wonderful people left in this world like Andrew from the Window Man. I love my new Windows. I got a few estimates that were outrageous. Andrew gave us the best price. I watched as my living room was transformed into a new, bright, and modern space. A skilled, smooth and professional installation. Andrew made sure we were happy and satisfied. When they finished they removed all the debris. The neighbours dropped by expressing how amazing the windows looked. I would highly recommend the Window Man without hesitation. In fact I plan to have 2 more Windows replaced in the near future.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Oshawa?