Window Man

Reviews for Window Man

Natalia in Oshawa
Natalia in Oshawa

Entrance Door

I wanted to replace my double doors standard height with light at the top with one door and two lights on both sides. My friend recommended Window-Man.
I got what I wanted!! I am happy with everything - price, service, quality, and most important - my entrance look great!!
Thanks a lot!!

Alegría in Oshawa
Alegría in Oshawa

Front door installation

Andrew and his crew were working on our neighbors home we saw his work and got a quote! My wife is in love with our new doors .We have referred them since !
Luis & Zabree

Living room windows

I did not know that there were wonderful people left in this world like Andrew from the Window Man. I love my new Windows. I got a few estimates that were outrageous. Andrew gave us the best price. I watched as my living room was transformed into a new, bright, and modern space. A skilled, smooth and professional installation. Andrew made sure we were happy and satisfied. When they finished they removed all the debris. The neighbours dropped by expressing how amazing the windows looked. I would highly recommend the Window Man without hesitation. In fact I plan to have 2 more Windows replaced in the near future.

Windows

Very happy with work completed and reasonable price. Andrew was very courteous, helpful, efficient and professional. Work was completed in a time frame agreed upon. We highly recommend this service.

Full window replacement entire home

Professional and punctual service. We did full renovation at our 3-storey house and wanted someone experienced. Andrei paid close attention to our needs and delivered everything as expected, even went overboard to make sure we were fully satisfied. Will gladly hire again and recommend to others.

Sheila-whitby in Toronto
Sheila-whitby in Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Entire house windows and doors

Awesome experience !! Second time using Andrew , he didn't disappoint !!! We did a complete rebuild and there were lots of delays for him , he was so patient !! So many people are asking even the building inspector where I got the front door from . It is so beautiful . Andrew even answered my calls when he was on vacation , and when we were in the planing stages he noticed the bottom of the door on my own house was broken and he brought me a new one . Thanks Andrew great experience!!

amy2561 in
amy2561 in
1 review Whitby, ON

windows, and doors

Out of all the contractors hired for our home reno Andrew was the most professional and reliable. Always showed up when he said he would. We couldn't be happier with the end product our front doors and windows all look amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I would highly recommend to family and friends and anyone looking for doors and or windows.
A++++++

Daniel in
Daniel in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Entry door and two sliding doors

Andrew discussed our options and he got the job done the way we wanted. Saved us money in process. Some estimates from others were way out of our budget. Work was completed on schedule and we are happy with the results. Will recommend Andrew to anyone we know that is looking for Windows and doors.

Matt in Ottawa
Matt in Ottawa
1 review Pickering, ON

Egress window

Amazing service and quality. Andrew came as promised on time and did a great job. Was able to get me a custom window in less than a week and the window looks great.

Thanks,