Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Mold Detection & Removal
Ajax ON L1S 3M4
Mold Detection & Removal
Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Reviews for Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Demolition

Our company previously had been inspected and the results weren't so great. At a very last minute, I had been referred to Mark from Certified Pro Environmental Inc, and to my surprise they redid the whole job. After the repairs and demolition everything came to my high standard. They were affordable and didn't charge me extra for the additional damage done before. The inspectors were intellectual, on time and impeccable at their job. 10 thumps up!

Hi Andrew, we are happy to work with you during this tough time. Our prices are affordable and competitive with other companies. Thank you for your review- Michelle from Customer Service

pzelic in Toronto
pzelic in Toronto

Water damage (small condo)

The dish washer in my condo sprung a leak and did damage to roughly 250 square feet of on condo, including the laminate flooring and cabinets. As signs of mold started to show, I knew time wasn't on my side. I got in touch with Lee, who was responsive during New Years and was able to send a crew on Jan 1st to start working. This took a lot of stress away and the job was done quickly. Why I'm giving Lee and his team a good review isn't because they did an amazing job right away. In fact, the initial job wasn't perfect. It's because when I told Lee that I wasn't entirely satisfied, he showed up the next day and worked the entire day until the work was done to my standard, without adding additional cost to me. If you value your contractor standing by their work, Lee is 10/10. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Pzelic for your review. We take our job very seriously and we are not satisfied until the job is done right. We are happy to have helped you, anytime- Lee from Certified Pro Environmental

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Home Renovation

Certified Pro provided excellent service! I had severe water damage to my roof which resulted in mold and extensive floor damage. Their professional team came in and did the repairs in no time! I can really count on these guys! I highly recommend them. Best in town!

Hi Jessica, we are glad that we got the opportunity to help you. Thank-you for your review- Lisa from Customer Service

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

mold removal

This company of impeccable character has proven its hard work abilities to be trustworthy in every aspect of their job. We have given them more than 5 of our properties, and they have proven their potential as far as in any community. We will no longer look further and we highly recommend Certified Pro as the #1 Restoration Company. Great Work!

Thank you Anna for your review. Our services are always taken seriously and done with compassion from start to finish. We love to help others in need even in difficult times- Alicia from Certified Pro Environmental

water damage

i found that the workers were professional, timely and pleasant. When I had any questions or concerns they answered promptly and explained things well. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your review- Michelle from Certified Pro Environmental

Khalid in Toronto
Khalid in Toronto

Mould and Asbestos removal

The service provided by this company definitely coincides with the name Certified Pro. This company is by far the most effective and efficient company providing excellent customer care and effective workmanship. I will definitely recommend Certified Pro Environmental to anyone who wants 'THE MOULD GONE!' These are the guys that will get it done and will do an honest hard days work. Thank you guys and I hope everyone else can experience your excellent service !

Thank you Khalid for your review. We take pride in what we do and always make sure the job is done right. We are glad to have helped you- Matt from Certified Pro Environmental

More about Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

CERTIFIED PRO ENVIRONMENT WHO WE ARE We are fully certified and trained professionals in Water Damage, Mold Removal & Remediation, Fire and Smoke Damage restoration. With many years of experience in providing first class customer service, Canada relies on its local industry leaders on all of their restoration needs. ECO ...
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Ajax?