We had an issue with mold in our dining room, a large area in the drywall/crown molding by the ceiling. We were extremely happy that we called the Certified Pros because they gave us some valuable knowledge of the mold and advice on what needed to be done to determine the extent of the problem so that we don't have this happen again. With minimal cost they rectified the problem and restored my dining room beautifully. Me and my family are very pleased with this company's service.
- Company Response
Thank you Sammy for your review -Lee from Certified Pro Environmental Inc.