Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Mold Detection & Removal
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Markham  >  Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Reviews for Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Mold in Basement

I had a mild problem in my basement close to the window areas. So I looked online and found this company and thought I’d give them a try. Lee came with his guys and went to work. In 2 days the problem was fixed and I got to enjoy my basement again with no mold and smell. Thanks Lee and your guys for the hard work. You are very understanding and an all around good guy to work with. I will definitely go to you for my future home projects.

Thanks Adam for your review, Lee from Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Attic Mold Removal

These guys were great! They made themselves available for an emergency job as we were selling our house. they got it done in a day, home inspector can in and was very impressed! Did not have to pay for the job until the inspection was complete. Easy to work with!

Thank you Matthew for your review. we are glad to have made you happy with our services.
-customer service

1 review Oshawa, ON

Mold in basement

I found Certified Pro on Homestars and contacted them concerning mold found in the basement of my rental home during a mold inspection/air test process. As arranged, Lee and his team arrived at my property on time, inspected the basement and explained step by step what the work would entail. Lee was very professional in safely setting up for the job and completing the bigger part of the mold remediation job in time. What followed was the repair of the crawl space which was letting some water/moisture into the basement. The crawl space repairs were completed though it took a tad longer than expected. However, Lee apologized for the delay, asked for more time and ensured the job and the clean up after were completed within the extended time-frame. Thanks Lee!

Thank you for your review -Joanne from Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Mold Removal

Certified Pro Environmental Inc.
905 581 0405
Ajax
L1S 3M4

The task was completed quick and effective and I am satisfied with the mold removal service.
The only thing is that when they cut the hole on the ceiling, there was no edge left on the side to the wall so it made the repairing difficult and costly later.

Thank you for your review -Lee from Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Sammy in Ajax
Sammy in Ajax

Mold in Dining Room

We had an issue with mold in our dining room, a large area in the drywall/crown molding by the ceiling. We were extremely happy that we called the Certified Pros because they gave us some valuable knowledge of the mold and advice on what needed to be done to determine the extent of the problem so that we don't have this happen again. With minimal cost they rectified the problem and restored my dining room beautifully. Me and my family are very pleased with this company's service.

Thank you Sammy for your review -Lee from Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Latoya in Toronto
Latoya in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

mold removal

I discovered mold in two of my upper floor bedrooms--given the fact that i have children--the mold posed a danger to me and my children. I researched a few companies address this issue and i received the best quote from Certified Pro Environmental Inc and i must say that i am very satisfied with the work that was done. The mold have been removed and i do not see any recurrence of the mold. i would highly recommend this company to anyone that need this kind of service.

Thank you Latoya for your review. Mold can be very toxic and it can grow. Which is why you should get rid of it fast before it gets worse. It is not healthy for you and especially for your children in the home. We are glad to have helped you and this is why we love what we do - Adam from Certified Pro Environmental

J. Whites in Toronto
J. Whites in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Asbestos

Great job removing the popcorn ceiling and also the areas of drywall with asbestos , thought it would take a decade, but of course thanks to Cerfified Pro Environment Inc they proved me wrong. With hard work and dedication, very remarkable. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your review. Asbestos can be easily hidden in popcorn ceilings. If suspected, it is a good idea to always get it checked out by a professional such as us. We are happy that now your home is Asbestos free -Alicia from Certified Pro Environmental

Jake S. in
Jake S. in

Attic Leak Damage

Had a water leak coming from the attic, it had caused holes in the walls. when I was expected, they removed the drywall, rebuilt from scratch and repainted the walls. Thanks to Ty he renewed everything to the absolute perfection. Highly recommend this Company, they are forsure Certified Pros.

Thank you Jake for your review. Water leaks are very common in homes and they can and most times get worse without fixing the problem. Mold or sometimes flooding can occur depending on the flow and where it is coming from. We are glad to have helped you restore your home to its original condition. When you are happy we are happy:) - Adam from Certified Pro Environmental

Michele in
Michele in

Water Damage/Mold/Renovation

Shoutouts to Lee for coming through with his company! Come to find out that since we had been away for business for a couple weeks, we came back home to our floor rugs ruined and our wall paint peeled off due to bad water damage in our basement. When Certified Pro came for inspection they had also informed us that there was mold growing from inside the walls. ( What a headache!) We had no idea. We were told not to panic and honestly I have never seen such a fast paced team built environment like this. They were on time and given a time frame of 3-5 business days to break down and clean everything. It was pretty bad and CP still finished before due time. Our basement was freshly renovated and back as new in just 2 days. Amazing right? The Best and Reliable :) Thanks Again

Thank you Michele for your review. Situations like this can be very difficult especially when you are not sure of which steps to take. We are glad to have helped you, it was a pleasure! -Lee from Certified Pro Environmental

Michelle  in
Michelle in

Mold Removal

I called Certified Pro Environmental along with other companies to get a quote on water/mold damage in my basement. Based on their reviews and certification i decided to choose them. The project manager Lee came by and quoted me with a reasonable price within a day. He had 2 guys repair the damage within 2 days and even a little extra. I was very impressed with their customer service. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Michelle for your review. Mold is very easy to catch especially in basements where there is wet moisture. It was a pleasure to have helped you, anytime -Lee from Certified Pro Environmental

More about Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

CERTIFIED PRO ENVIRONMENT WHO WE ARE We are fully certified and trained professionals in Water Damage, Mold Removal & Remediation, Fire and Smoke Damage restoration. With many years of experience in providing first class customer service, Canada relies on its local industry leaders on all of their restoration needs. ECO ...