Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Mold Detection & Removal
Ajax ON L1S 3M4
Mold Detection & Removal
Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Reviews for Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Tura in Toronto
Tura in Toronto

Flood Restoration

Before they came to inspect our home, the basement looked complete mess! The kids couldn't play downstairs and their belongings got ruined! Im so thankful for Lee and his team coming by and performing a phenomenal job! Our basement looks just as new again! I definetely recommend CPEI :) !

Thank you Tura for your review. We are glad to have been there to help you during that difficult time -Alicia from Certified Pro Environmental

Christelle K. in Toronto
Christelle K. in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great Work!!

OH MY God, Where should I start... I hired Lee and his team to remove mold in my basement and I was really impress with the result provided by them! They are a great team of people who loves what they do and make sure that the work is well done! I love how they treated my house and me as a customer!
Again, if anybody is reading this, I will REFER them EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Thank you AGAIN LEE!!!!

Thank you Christelle for your kind words. We are happy that your home is now mold free. If u need us again you know who to call-Lee from Certified Pro Environmental

cerita in Hamilton
cerita in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Asbestos Removal

I hired Certified Pro Environmental Inc., to remove asbestos from my basement. I was pleased with the way the technicians handled themselves. The containment was very secure and the removal of the asbestos was done professionally. I had an inspector carry out an air test, and it passed. now I feel secure and safe in my home. Thank you Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

Thank you Cerita for your review. We are glad to have helped you, anytime- Matt from Certified Pro Environmental

Kal in Toronto
Kal in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

We found Asbestos in our shop and stress out of our minds. Interviewed several Asbestos removal company but nobody came close to the safty measures, professionalism, honesty and good price as certified Environmental Pro.
We learnt the hard way, don't waste your time go with certified Environmental pro and save yourself a lot of headaches.

Thank you Kal! We are so happy you were pleased with everything, only the best for our customers! Alicia, Customer Service

Crystal in Ottawa
Crystal in Ottawa

Mold Removal

I hired Certified Pro Environmental Inc. since week to remove the mold in my basement and I must say, my expectations were truly exceeded. Great service, professional Technicians and the price was just right!

Thank you for your review Crystal! We take pride in our work ethics and making sure that your home is brought back to a safe and healthy living environment! Alicia - Customer Service

WoodbridgeResident in Toronto
WoodbridgeResident in Toronto

Excellent

Lee and his team are the only people I would ever recommend for hazardous material remediation. He and his team work diligently and keep everything extremely clean. Lee cares more about health than making money off of you. We had Lee and his team remove a wall in our house and remove old hardwood flooring with asbestos felt underneath. It was a lot of work with all the proper containment procedures. He clearly explained the process. He has been a god send as our renovation budget was quickly disappearing. He truly wants to help people renovate their homes the right way - the healthy way.

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy that we were able to help you. Please know if you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at anytime in the future - Regards,
Alicia - Customer Service

More about Certified Pro Environmental Inc.

CERTIFIED PRO ENVIRONMENT WHO WE ARE We are fully certified and trained professionals in Water Damage, Mold Removal & Remediation, Fire and Smoke Damage restoration. With many years of experience in providing first class customer service, Canada relies on its local industry leaders on all of their restoration needs. ECO ...
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Ajax?