Reviews

10/10

I discovered mold in two of my upper floor bedrooms--given the fact that i have children--the mold posed a danger to me and my children. I researched a few companies address this issue and i received the best quote from Certified Pro Environmental Inc and i must say that i am very satisfied with the work that was done. The mold have been removed and i do not see any recurrence of the mold. i would highly recommend this company to anyone that need this kind of service.

Was this review helpful?
Company Response

Thank you Latoya for your review. Mold can be very toxic and it can grow. Which is why you should get rid of it fast before it gets worse. It is not healthy for you and especially for your children in the home. We are glad to have helped you and this is why we love what we do - Adam from Certified Pro Environmental