Klos Concepts Ltd.

Toronto ON M5V 3Y3
Klos Concepts Ltd.

Reviews for Klos Concepts Ltd.

Matt in Mississauga
Matt in Mississauga

When out of their way to help me out!

Amazing service and and excellent work and advice. Had some trouble installing some new smart light switches. Went out of their way, found a slot in their packed schedule to help me out even though I was miles away. Would gladly recommend.

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help you out. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Excellent service, communicative and friendly staff

We moved into an old house that on the surface didn't need much work, but as the team opened up a few receptacles and light fixtures, it was clear that the work had not been done safely by the previous owners. All of the concerns were clearly explained to us, and we were given the opportunity to determine with their clear communication what was the safest way to proceed.
As a female, there are times in which I feel like I've been spoken down to by various contractors, but this was definitely not the case with the Klos team. All of the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and I recommend without reservation.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Chandelier installation

Karl came to my house to install the Chandelier.
I was impressed with his cleanliness & know how. He used a special mat for the floor mainly to protect tye floor from any debries that might fall from the ceiling.

He wear gloves to make sure not to leave any fingerprint on the Chandelier.

He made sure that the Chandelier was at the right hight and properly level.

After the work was done, he cleaned all the area.

I could not be happier!

Thank you so much for this review! It was great working with you!

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

Full knob & tube removal & replacement

Couldn't be happier with the service, communication and quality work of Karl and his team. Highly professional, efficient use of time and excellent knowledge and recommendations on he job. Special thanks to Karl for the pre work visit and quote, Shawn and Robbie for their professionalism and quality work and to Kristen for her quick and complete responses. Trustworthy and highly recommended!

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project, and we are so happy that you had a pleasant experience.

Kevin & Liz
Kevin & Liz

Electrical Panel replacement/wiring/outlets/install/replace new fixtures

eliably honest, highly competent, always helpful and service oriented. Karl was referred to us by another great contractor we've used for all of our home renovation projects over the years (up to three now, including a condo reno for my in-laws, and another one coming soon). Great electrician, doesn't take shortcuts, brings ideas and recommendations for how best to do what you're looking for, and the best product for the job - without overdoing it. He consistently lets you know what he's doing and why; it's always evident that he is determined to do the best work possible for you, and that it be more than just the minimum of what the electrical safety code requires. Not out for a quick buck, he prides himself on doing the work well, and above all, safely and ensuring you're satisfied.

Thank you Kevin & Liz - it's always a pleasure to work with you.

Pot Lights and TV Wall Mount

I moved into a new condo that didn't have a lot of good lighting and I was referred over to Karl from a friend of mine. Karl took the time to go over various options on how I could setup the pot lights and informed me of the benefits of choosing higher quality lighting. He also did a beautiful TV wall mount where all of my cabling is hidden in the walls, giving my condo a very clean look. When ppl walk into my condo everyone compliments me over my lighting/tv wall mount and immediately ask who installed them for me. I will always use Klos Concepts for any future electrical work and would defenitely recommend him to all my friends.

Thank you so much for the positive review! It has been a pleasure working with you as well.

Duffau in Toronto
Duffau in Toronto

Driveway & Garage security lighting

Karl and his staff were very courteous and professional, and when I needed the lights adjusted they came back willingly even though I had already paid the bill. Karl researched the various types of light in order to address issues specific to our narrow driveway. He made good suggestions regarding the garage lighting as well. Work was done in the time allotted and they cleaned up after themselves very well. They actually return phone calls, and also let you know if they are running late.

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We appreciate the time you took to let others know of our efforts towards customer service. It was amazing working with you as well!

noneselected in Brampton
noneselected in Brampton

Rewire of house, panel upgrade to 200 amp service

I was ref'd by a colleague who highly recommended Karl and his team and was very happy from the onset of our communications. They were professional from the get go. We had knob and tube wiring in the top half of our house and they managed to work through the attic to minimize the amount of damage to plaster/drywall. The only holes they made were trying to locate a junction box in my basement that a previous electrician had not properly grounded. Our house is a lot safer because of the work they did (and the work they un-did from the previous electricians). Milan and the crew that worked at our house were extremely tidy, professional and well put together. They left our house in the same shape it was when they started every morning and were all great guys. I will definitely refer them to anyone that asks. Great job and thanks again guys!

More about Klos Concepts Ltd.

Servicing all of your electrical needs in the Greater Toronto Area.

Since 2014, Klos Concepts Ltd. has been dedicated to bringing a complete array of electrical services focused on delivering quality workmanship and a flawless customer experience to clients across the Greater Toronto Area. Delivering both residential and commercial electrical service and repair, our electricians are trained and experienced for all of your electrical needs. Some of our top services include custom homes and offices, new and existing installations, and 24 hour emergency service for all electrical issues.
Every job is unique.

We understand that each space requires its own identity. That is why we approach every project as a standalone. The necessary questions will be asked to understand exactly what your needs are, allowing us to create your customized solution together.