Klos Concepts Ltd.

Toronto ON M5V 3Y3
Klos Concepts Ltd.

Reviews for Klos Concepts Ltd.

Ron
Ron

Basement Defects

I asked Karl to come provide an estimate for some defects in my basement found by the ESA. These included non-bonded junction boxes and light fixtures.

I was very happy with the work done by Sean and Robin. They re-wired all the light fixtures in the basement, corrected the defects as well as additional issues not found by the ESA.

The followup ESA inspection passed without any problems.

I will be asking Klos Concepts back again soon for some additional renovation work.

Thank you Ron!

You and your mother were a pleasure to work with and we would love the opportunity to work with our again. Understanding and Pleasant would be the words to describe you both. Please don't hesitate to call back and we will help the best we can.

Pamela in Toronto
Pamela in Toronto

Installation of Light Fixtures

I contacted quite a few electricians to get quotes and Karl was one of only 2 that actually came to my place to properly assess the work that needed to be done.
The electricians that he sent over to do the job, Shawn + Jeff, were very tidy and they did a fantastic job. The work involved fishing wires through the walls and they only made 1 small hole. I was expecting much more damage so I was pleasantly surprised.
I highly recommend this company!

Thank you Pamela for the lovely review. Sean and Jeff thoroughly enjoyed working with you. I also found that you were very pleasant to talk to when I came in to give you the assessment. I'm really happy the job ran smoothly and that you were pleased with the work completed. Please reach out anytime you may have any questions or further projects that you would like us to help with.

Karl

Bill M in Old Toronto
Bill M in Old Toronto

Major Business and Home Upgrades - Excellent Service!!

I'd first used Klos Concepts in our new house. They were hired to upgrade our existing service to a 200amp service. Klos Concepts handled all the scheduling with Hydro, and did a great job installing our new panel.

I then used Klos concepts on a larger scale upgrade of some old electrical panels, wiring, and new lighting at my place of business. Karl and his team did another fabulous job over the 2 weeks they were on site. They were always on time, answered any questions I had and quickly dealt with any issues that arose with rewiring a 100 year old building.
Klos Concepts will now be our electricians when we inevitably require and electrician.

Thank you Bill for your amazing review. It's always a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your loyalty and appreciate all that you do as one of our valued customers and friends.

-Karl

dparhar in Toronto
dparhar in Toronto

Electrical Repairs - Fast, Friendly and Very Courteous

Found Klos Concepts on homestars for a couple minor receptacle functioning issues in my house. The owner was very helpful from outset giving me ideas on how to rectify the issue on my own. Ultimately a member of his team came to do the repairs. They were on-time, friendly, courteous and clean through out. I particularly like how the service worker explained to me everything he was doing in repairing my issue. He even went out of his way to give me some assistance on repairing my under cabinet lighting in a different room. At end of they day he ended up repairing or helping me rectify 2-3 electrical issues that i had in the house. Will definitely use this team again without doubt.

Thank you dparhar for the wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with and we would definitely love to have the opportunity of helping you with any further electrical work you may need done in the future. We always aim to please and it feels much better to hear that we achieved satisfaction. Until next time please take care and keep well.

Regards,
Karl

Matt in Mississauga
Matt in Mississauga

When out of their way to help me out!

Amazing service and and excellent work and advice. Had some trouble installing some new smart light switches. Went out of their way, found a slot in their packed schedule to help me out even though I was miles away. Would gladly recommend.

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help you out. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Excellent service, communicative and friendly staff

We moved into an old house that on the surface didn't need much work, but as the team opened up a few receptacles and light fixtures, it was clear that the work had not been done safely by the previous owners. All of the concerns were clearly explained to us, and we were given the opportunity to determine with their clear communication what was the safest way to proceed.
As a female, there are times in which I feel like I've been spoken down to by various contractors, but this was definitely not the case with the Klos team. All of the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and I recommend without reservation.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Chandelier installation

Karl came to my house to install the Chandelier.
I was impressed with his cleanliness & know how. He used a special mat for the floor mainly to protect tye floor from any debries that might fall from the ceiling.

He wear gloves to make sure not to leave any fingerprint on the Chandelier.

He made sure that the Chandelier was at the right hight and properly level.

After the work was done, he cleaned all the area.

I could not be happier!

Thank you so much for this review! It was great working with you!

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

Full knob & tube removal & replacement

Couldn't be happier with the service, communication and quality work of Karl and his team. Highly professional, efficient use of time and excellent knowledge and recommendations on he job. Special thanks to Karl for the pre work visit and quote, Shawn and Robbie for their professionalism and quality work and to Kristen for her quick and complete responses. Trustworthy and highly recommended!

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project, and we are so happy that you had a pleasant experience.

Kevin & Liz
Kevin & Liz

Electrical Panel replacement/wiring/outlets/install/replace new fixtures

eliably honest, highly competent, always helpful and service oriented. Karl was referred to us by another great contractor we've used for all of our home renovation projects over the years (up to three now, including a condo reno for my in-laws, and another one coming soon). Great electrician, doesn't take shortcuts, brings ideas and recommendations for how best to do what you're looking for, and the best product for the job - without overdoing it. He consistently lets you know what he's doing and why; it's always evident that he is determined to do the best work possible for you, and that it be more than just the minimum of what the electrical safety code requires. Not out for a quick buck, he prides himself on doing the work well, and above all, safely and ensuring you're satisfied.

Thank you Kevin & Liz - it's always a pleasure to work with you.

Pot Lights and TV Wall Mount

I moved into a new condo that didn't have a lot of good lighting and I was referred over to Karl from a friend of mine. Karl took the time to go over various options on how I could setup the pot lights and informed me of the benefits of choosing higher quality lighting. He also did a beautiful TV wall mount where all of my cabling is hidden in the walls, giving my condo a very clean look. When ppl walk into my condo everyone compliments me over my lighting/tv wall mount and immediately ask who installed them for me. I will always use Klos Concepts for any future electrical work and would defenitely recommend him to all my friends.

Thank you so much for the positive review! It has been a pleasure working with you as well.

More about Klos Concepts Ltd.

Servicing all of your electrical needs in the Greater Toronto Area.

Since 2014, Klos Concepts Ltd. has been dedicated to bringing a complete array of electrical services focused on delivering quality workmanship and a flawless customer experience to clients across the Greater Toronto Area. Delivering both residential and commercial electrical service and repair, our electricians are trained and experienced for all of your electrical needs. Some of our top services include custom homes and offices, new and existing installations, and 24 hour emergency service for all electrical issues.
Every job is unique.

We understand that each space requires its own identity. That is why we approach every project as a standalone. The necessary questions will be asked to understand exactly what your needs are, allowing us to create your customized solution together.