Ace Roofing Services Inc.

Toronto ON M3A 1P9
Ace Roofing Services Inc.

Reviews for Ace Roofing Services Inc.

TerryS from Toronto
TerryS from Toronto

Replaced roof

Alex and his crew of 6 arrived early this morning and promptly went to work. The work was completed by late this afternoon. The crew cleaned up and one would not have known they had even been here, except for the new shingles on the roof! They were all very personable and efficient, completing the job quickly. I have no hesitation recommending Alex and his team! Thanks Alex!

Stacey in North York
Stacey in North York

New plywood and shingles

Ace Roofing was recommended to me by my very hard to please uncle. I knew that if he recommended them they must be great and that I would be using them too. I met with Alex, who was professional, respectful and genuine . I was very pleased to see Alex on site over seeing the work being done by his team. His team were careful and respectful of my property. I highly recommend this company.

Maziyar in Bradford
Maziyar in Bradford

Replacement of Roof Asphalt Shingles and the Related Work

Ace Roofing Services provided a competitive price for the specified products and the scope of work. The work was performed in a timely manner and with a high level of standard of care. The owner of the company was present during the work overseeing the work carried out by his team. He himself helped his screw in installing the new roof shingles and the new vents. At the end, the completed work met and exceeded my expectations.

Frankrex in Toronto
Frankrex in Toronto

New Roof

Ace Roofing was referred to me by a friend as my previous roofer wasn't returning my calls. So I thought I would try Ace out. Alex from Ace Roofing had called and came over to give me an estimate. He was very professional and not pushy to get the job. He said he could start the job the following week and showed up as promised. They where very well organized and professional. Each man knew what their job was and they were done in no time. I'm very happy with his service and workmanship. I think they left my property cleaner then it was before they started. I have zero complaints zero issues. I highly recommend Ace Roofing. Thanks Alex.

Yvonne in Scarborough
Yvonne in Scarborough

did good roofing job

they did very very good job for my house roof. this is good quality company. ACE company have changed my roof at same time with my neighbour(we have same size house). My neighbour paid much more than me

Johnny in Toronto
Johnny in Toronto

I lived in east York 3 years ago at my sisters house. We got a few estimates from roofing companys but Alex from Ace roofing was the one we trusted our roof with. Him and his crew were very friendly and professional. One of my neighbors was a contractor and he told me that he can see the quality in the workmanship. They even did 2 more roofs on my street after our house. 100% recommended.

Ali rohani from Aurora
Ali rohani from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Roof repair

I recently needed my roof to be repaired and contacted several companies. After narrowing down my search with price comparison, I decided to go with Ace Roofing because of their professional and modest attitude and was very happy with my decision. Alex and his team followed through with what they had promised and I'll recommend them as my first choice to any of my friends.

Brent in Scarborough
Brent in Scarborough

Resigned roof

After having a major roof leak, I was anxious to get my roof done quickly.
I got quotes from various companies but decided upon Ace Roofing Services, not just because the price was very competitive , but because of the personal service of the owner Alex.
His kind demeanor and patience in answering all my questions and showing me other jobs he had done in the neighborhood won me over.
I was very happy with the roofing job done by Alex and his company Ace Roofing and would wholeheartedly recommend them for your roof repairs/replacement.

Ali in Richmond Hill
Ali in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof

I was very happy with Alex and his team performance. All worked was done on time. Alex team is very professional and I was happy to have Alex to work on my home roof.
Ali

More about Ace Roofing Services Inc.

Ace Roofing Services Inc. is a Toronto based roofing company. We have been serving the Greater Toronto area since 1993, earning a reputation for honesty & quality workmanship. ~ Our expertise includes shingle roofs and flat roofs for both residential and commercial properties. Ace Roofing Services Inc. also provides roof ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Etobicoke?