HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in York  >  Avenue Road Roofing

Reviews for Avenue Road Roofing

Don Brown from Toronto
Don Brown from Toronto

Repairs following wind storm damage

I had a new roof installed by Avenue Road Roofing ten years ago. It's still in really great shape but a small section got ripped off In one of the recent wind storms. Kaz Tobin and his assistant dropped by three weeks ago and repaired it, so now it's as good as new. No fuss, no muss.

I really appreciate this kind of service. Avenue Road Roofing may be a bit on the expensive side but the quality of their work and service makes it well worth it.

Highly recommended.

Thank you Don. Kas is great and very dedicated to his work. We are happy that you are satisfied with us and had a good experience.

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Avenue Rd Roofing Stands By Warranty

I built a new house 5 years ago and after my first roofers did many things wrong & cut corners, I hired Avenue Rd Roofing to "rip & replace" my large & complicated roof. They did a fantastic job. However, on heavy rainstorms where the wind was blowing against the east side of my house, I had a leak in my dormer. We could not locate it after many tests and inspections. Avenue (Kas) came out several times and was always helpful in trying to figure out the problem. When it was finally located, Avenue followed through on their warranty program and provided a long term solution (i.e. not just a "caulking" solution). They replaced my step flashing & reinforced it with additional protection. Shane did the repair and he was meticulous. Jason managed the warranty scheduling and was very accommodating to my request to be there during the repair. He also called me after the repair to make sure I was happy with the outcome. I can't tell you how happy I was after this nagging problem was finally found & repaired. At no point in the several visits & calls to my home did Avenue try to blame some other factor for my leak. They took full responsibility. My recommendation to all homeowners - pay the premium and get your roof done right with a great, reputable company who stands by their product!

Thank you Joe, your review means a lot to us.

Wind storm repair

Kas and his roofing team did an excellent job. Always a pleasure to deal with Kas— he is knowledgeable, reliable, honest and pleasant. He inspects work completed. The office staff at Avenue Road Roofing are professional.

Thank you very much for the review! Glad to hear it.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Roof replacement

Avenue Road Roofing replaced our roof last week. The services provided at all stages of the project were very professional. Trevor provided the proposal and explained the pricing, Jason answered all our pre-implementation questions and scheduled the implementation to suit our schedule and Kas provided the follow-up inspection. We are very satisfied with all the services provided by this company and recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you Chris, we appreciate you choosing us for your project and we are happy to hear everything was satisfactory.

Roof replacement

Roof started leaking. Avenue Road gang came and patched it before winter. Then they came back and did a full replacement in spring. The roof has lasted through numerous storms (wind, rain) since and is tight and dry. Crew were friendly, professional. They tidied up so that the worksite was spotless. Thanks to Jason, Mark, Besim, Kaz, Joe and Shane.

Thank you for the review of our services. We appreciate it.

K&M Swain Brampton
K&M Swain Brampton

Roof Repair

We lost a few shingles during a recent windstorm and chose Avenue Road Roofing for the stellar reputation. The roofer, Joe did a wonderful job and did the repairs efficiently and professionally. We needed some repair work on the eavestrough as well and he fixed us right up. We would definitely recommend this company.

Hello, thank you for the recommendation of our services. We appreciate it

C F.
C F.

Roof

Over the 21 years we have lived in our house we have had many different contractors perform various jobs and I must say that your team, from Phil, the estimator, Jason who did the booking, Kas Tobin who inspected the work, to the actual 4 gentlemen who completed the job, all were great to deal with.

The job was completed earlier than estimated and the crew did a wonderful job in cleaning up the property and my neighbour had no complaints regarding any detritus left on his property. I have ornamental gardens in the back and front yards and everyone was careful not to harm any of my trees and perennials and I very much appreciated that attention to detail.

If a friend requires a recommendation for a roofing company, I will not hesitate in giving Avenue Road Roofing my approval.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to know you were well taken care of from our team. Thank you for choosing our company for the work.

Rich in Scarborough
Rich in Scarborough

Roof replacement

ARR came and repaired our roof after severe damage due to windstorm. They came before rain could do more damage even though they were slammed. They pointed out that the plywood was in very poor shape. We had an assessment and determined that the whole roof required replacement.
ARR did a super job for us and we recommend them highly.

Hello Rich, Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear we were able to help out.

John in North York
John in North York

Roof Repairs

June 12, 2018
A Job well done!
The purpose of this note is to express my thanks and gratitude to Kas, with Avenue Road Roofing, who came to our home today.
He was courteous and wasted no time in identifying the problem with the detached shingles. He inspected the roof, replaced the necessary shingles and assured me that the roof is once again in good shape. He appeared to be very competent and knew what he was doing.
While it is true I couldn’t go up on the roof and check it; nevertheless, he seemed honest and trustworthy and a credit to the organization. Kas should be considered a valuable employee to your company. Thanks for a job well done!
I would have no hesitation in recommending Kas and Avenue Road Roofing to anyone requiring roofing services. On a scale of 1 to 10 I must give him a 10!

Hello John, Thank you for the review of our company. We do wonder, what we could improve on specifically as in your review you rate the service from Kas a 10 but the overall rate you gave us was an 8. We do appreciate your feedback. My email is [email protected] or my contact info is 416-785-5129 Thank you, Cynthia

More about Avenue Road Roofing

Avenue Road Roofing specializes in Roofing, Shingle, Sheet Metal, Flat Roof, Siding, Repair, Eavestrough, Skylight & Chimney Divisions. Commercial Roofing. Maintenance Programs. Carpentry, Masonry.