45 Wingold Ave. Toronto ON M6B 1P8

Reviews for Avenue Road Roofing

Gerry Lindley in Toronto
Gerry Lindley in Toronto

Eaves and downspouts

Yesterday I noticed dampness along a foundation wall in my basement and called Avenue Road Roofing to see if they could help by extending my disconnected downspout further from my foundation Less than 24 hours later, Kas and Tony showed up and solved my problem on the spot. It turns out that a company I hired to clean my eaves and downspouts did not do a thorough job. In other words, Kas and Tony fixed a problem caused by another company - super-fast, super-friendly and super-professional service, and a huge relief! Two years ago Avenue Road Roofing did a fantastic job replacing all my eavestroughs and downspouts.

Eric M. in North York
Eric M. in North York

Wow, what after service!

Avenue Road did a great job of repairing my roof after a wind storm last year. A year later I noticed one shingle had lifted. I emailed them and I got a replay the next day. Kas, the warranty manager came by my house to look at the problem, and just fixed it on the spot. He also found another loose shingle in the back (and fixed it). No waiting on hold for hours, no complaints necessary. Wow! These people really care about their customers and their business. I am very impressed.

Thank you Eric, glad to hear.
Cynthia

C. Morrison
C. Morrison

Back Deck

In 2017 Avenue Road Roofing did a wonderful job replacing the roof of our three storey downtown semi. Scott, an amazing carpenter, was also able to reconstruct and restore our front veranda, even building a matching railing down the steps from vintage rails my husband had salvaged. Therefore, I had no hesitation calling Avenue Road Roofing this year when I needed our back deck rebuilt and renewed. John and Jason did their best to make sure my project was scheduled before my son's wedding and once again Scott did a wonderful job. He expanded the deck, built new railings and with the help of Zack built a wheelchair ramp for my husband. And, as with previous jobs, Kas paid a visit to ensure that we were happy with the project. It is wonderful to find a company with efficient, skilled and pleasant people that you can trust and rely on. Thank you.

Thank you Ms. Morrison, we appreciate the vote of confidence. Thank you for your continued business and hope to service you again in the future.

Kathy
Kathy

Replacement of shingles on our roof.

We were very pleased with Avenue Road Roofing. They were very professional. Their communication throughout the job was excellent. The weather was not cooperative and the job had to be moved twice. Jason let us know with plenty of time and we did not have to wait around wondering if the roofers were going to show up. The job was done efficiently and clean up was great!
We would recommend this company!

Thank you Kathy, we really appreciate the review and recommendation.

Roof Repair

I called Avenue Rd. Roofing as well as three other companies to get an estimate for a leaky flat roof. Two companies didn't even call back to schedule an appointment and one company called but never showed up. John and Jake from Avenue Rd came to inspect the roof and give me an estimate. The roof is only five years old. They told me that the roof is in good shape but there were a couple of spots where the Caulking needed to be repaired and the fascia overlapped. John and Jake were great and very honest. Thank you very much!!!!

Thank you very much for the review.

Tv3jps in Toronto
Tv3jps in Toronto

Roofing in downtown Toronto

I have a 100+ year old house in downtown. Very steep roof and limited property to work with and avenue road did a great job. Thanks to Tony and Kas.

Your very welcome. We appreciate you choosing us for your project. Thank you.

Steve in North York
Steve in North York

Leak diagnosis

We called Avenue Road Roofing to check the roof we had installed 2 years ago, because of a leak in a window that was previously remedied by having our roof done. Cas and Tony came over and put up a ladder to shower the window with water to find out if the window itself was leaking (which it was). The roof is in fine condition and they didn't charge us for the service call, and were as friendly as could be. Excellent customer service!

Thank you Steve, we appreciate the review.

john.camilleri
john.camilleri

Repaired small leak above garage

Warrant call to fix a small leak in the garage roof, where the roof of the garage meet the brick of the house. Kas & Tony came, found the leak and fix it quickly. It's nice to deal with a reputable company who come back and fix a problem quickly and with no hassles.

Thank you John, we appreciate you choosing us for your project.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Flat Roof

John from Avenue Road Roofing came out Friday evening to help us unblock a downspout from our flat roof. There was 2-3 inches of water on the flat roof and we were really worried it would start to leak into the house. Two previous roofing companies had come to check the problem and didn't or couldn't find the blockage. John spent close to 2 hours until he solved the problem. We appreciated his persistance. Ken

Thank you Ken, John is an asset to us and very persistent at finding the root of something. We appreciate the review, we will be sure to tell him.

Highly Recommend this Company

Joe from Avenue Road Roofing came out today to determine the source of a leak on the outside wall of our home. He was knowledgeable, professional and really spent a great deal of time and effort to find out what might be causing the problem (checked roof, eavestrough, etc.). I highly recommend Joe and Avenue Road Roofing.

Thank you, Joe is definitely an asset to us, we appreciate your recommendation.

More about Avenue Road Roofing

Avenue Road Roofing specializes in Roofing, Shingle, Sheet Metal, Flat Roof, Siding, Repair, Eavestrough, Skylight & Chimney Divisions. Commercial Roofing. Maintenance Programs. Carpentry, Masonry.