Closet Solution Manufacturing Inc.

Closet & Storage Solutions
5000 Yonge Street Toronto ON M2N 7E9
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closet Solution Manufacturing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Closet Solution Manufacturing Inc.

Rakesh in Mississauga

It was very easy to work with Kiril and he did a fantastic job with the Closet system installation. He identified what my needs were for this project and custom tailored a closet system which would work well for me. He was on time with the install and the end result was exactly like the design rendering he provided to me. I would definitely recommend him and will be using him again myself in the future.

Thank you Rakesh for choosing our service. We will happy to work with you again.

carterl in Toronto

I was so happy with the entire process. Kirill came to our job site a couple days after my internet request. We had our job quoted by one other company. The other company came back with the same price quote-but Kirill spent more time with us so produced a better layout that fit our needs. The other company also was going to take 6-8 weeks-and Kirill only needed two weeks. He delivered and installed the closets on schedule and we are SO happy! We had originally thought we would go with Ikea closets that we would build ourselve since we wouldn't be able to afford custom built ins. We are so happy to have the custom fits for our closet and our kids and are so happy with the end result...and not having to go through the headache of building them ourselves was worth every penny!

Thank you very much for choosing our company it was a real pleasure to work with you. We are so glad to hear such as warm feedback. Evryone in our team always ready to run the extra mile to satisfied our clients.

Laura R. in Toronto

Kirill responded to my request for a quote immediately, and was at my place the next evening to look at the closet space. Of the contractors I got quotes from, he was the only one who said he was happy to arrange to have a pass-through door removed and dry walled to make a walk-in closet. The other contractors just told me "you don't really want to do that". After three years of not using the pass-through door, I was reasonably sure I DID want to do that.

Right from the start he was professional and friendly and listened to what I needed in a closet. He obviously knows his stuff, and was able to make suggestions for things I hadn't even thought of (like pull-out laundry hampers and a drawer with a jewellery tray insert). The design he sent was beautiful, and he was even happy to tweak the layout a bit and send new designs. Once we had them perfect, he ordered the materials right away and got to work.

The installation itself went without a hitch. Every shelf, drawer and fitting is well built and perfectly aligned, and I could not be happier with this closet. I feel like I need to buy a whole new wardrobe just to live up to it.

I can't recommend Kirill and Closet Solution Manufacturing highly enough. He was a pleasure to work with; he never pressured or pushed, and delivered a beautiful, high quality closet right on time. Even the cost was surprisingly reasonable!

Hello Laura, thank you very much for such as warm review. It was really please to work with you. Also just remind you if you need any adjustments or find any defects please let us know and will do it for you for FREE under LIFE TIME WARRANTY.

Project consisted of design of closet, demolition of wall and installation of new closets. I am extremely happy, Excellent service, excellent quality. You don't find this very often in this industry. Highly recommended.

We are ready to work hard to make our promise come true. Thank you very much for your positive rewire. also keep in mind if you need some adjustments we will do it at no cost.

Ally

I had my two closets installed yesterday at my condo.

I had the MOST POSITIVE EXPERIENCE with Closet Solution and extremely happy with the result. I strongly recommend the company to anyone who is looking to install closet in their home.

Design 10/10
I worked with one of their designers, Kirill, and he clearly has a lot of experience designing the closet. The best part of working with him was him being very responsive to my needs. (I have met other closet designers and some of them were just busy giving a quote and were not attentive to my needs). He gave practical advice and was very willing to make changes to the closet design based on my feedback. 3D Design that the company uses made it easy to imagine how my actual closets will look like.

Materials 10/10
The quote that they gave was very reasonable (compared with other companies), so at some point, I thought that Closet Solution might have somewhat cheap materials. But that was not the case. The selections of wood might not be as many as what some companies provide, but the color choices that they have were great. Whether you are looking for classic or modern feel, you’ll find it. Also, they have a great selection of handles. I can be pretty picky when it comes to design, but I am completely satisfied. (Also, there’s lifetime warranty on drawers).

Installation Process 10/10
It was as scheduled, and there were nothing that I had to do other than taking out my clothes. In my case, it took them 3-4 hours to come and finish the installation. The process was quick, they cleaned up all the messes on the floor.

Overall…
The whole process of having my closet designed and installed was really pleasant. Kirill in particular responds to emails and texts very quickly, so working with him made the process so much more efficient and pleasant.

If you are looking for a company that does a wonderful job without hassle, go for Closet Solution.

Hello Allison, thank you very much for such as feedback. We are very pleasant to help you out with your project. Please do not hesitate to contact with us if you need any extra shelves free of charge and adjustments.

Laura & Rajesh - Satisfied Customers in

We are 100% happy with our closet solution. Changed our condo living space :-)
Really like that there were no surprises.
Would recommend this service.
Thank you Kirill Bobrakov for a pleasant experience.

Hello Laura and Rajesh it was pleasure to work with you. let as know if you need any adjustments, extra acssessories or shelving. I will be extremely glad to assist you.

roman.armer
2 reviews King City, ON

Highly professional, reliable and dedicated company. The job performed to our complete satisfaction. Thanks to Kirill for his skilled and customer oriented service.

Thanks Roman for your feedback. let us know if you need anything else, also keep in mind you have a lifetime warranty on hardware and one year of service.

marinag
1 review North York, ON

Exelent work! I am happy with my new closet. Thank you very much for my new closet, absolutely gorgeous

Thanks a lot, your opinion very important for us. We are proud to do such as challenge projects. I am waiting to work with you under your dressing room.

Julia

It was a pleasure to work with "closet solution" from the project day to the real product. Work was done fast and in very professional manner! We enjoy our new wall unit now. I definitely can recommend this company to my friends.

We are very glad to make our customers happy. Thank you very much, Julia for your feedback.

olegkaplun

Job done quickly in very good stand. Designe was provide in 3D drawing and delivered exactly we saw on pictures. Very impressed with installation: vacuum all dust and clean all cabinets, compleatly ready for use.

We are really appreciated your feedback and would be happy to help you out with next project.

More about Closet Solution Manufacturing Inc.

Welcome to Closet Solution

Closet Solution is your source for beautifully made custom closets in Toronto and innovative storage systems designed to help you enjoy the organized life. Our uniquely tailored products are built around your specific needs and include all the custom features and options you want - at a price you can afford. There is no better source for custom closets in Toronto.
We offer hundreds of unique style and color combinations designed to complement your existing decor and create a warm, inviting feeling for any room in your home or office. With dozens of high-end materials, attractive finishes and innovative accessories to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect combination to suit your tastes. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about a custom closet in Toronto.