Decks
Toronto ON M1E 3R1
Decks
Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Reviews for Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Ant in Toronto
Ant in Toronto

Fence and Gates

We’re extremely pleased and satisfied with Ron and teams workmanship. They put their heart into theIr work and won’t disappoint!!! Amazing people with great people skills. They’re very affordable and definitely worth it. Work was completed as promised and they won’t leave until it’s done. They’re dedicated and I will recommend them to all my family and friends!! Bravo and Thank you Ron and Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc!

Hello. I am not sure if my previous reply came through, but I want to thank you for your wonderful review. I too enjoyed doing business with you and I am so pleased that you're happy with the finished work.

Henry in Mississauga
Henry in Mississauga

A New Deck

I think Simon in West Hill summed it up pretty nicely about Ron and Crossgate in his opening few sentences of his review. I would echo those thoughts exactly. Right from our initial conversation concerning a new deck, I felt so comfortable with Ron that I was ready to go with Crossgate even before getting other quotes. I thought Ron's quote was very reasonable and I decided to go with him even before receiving back other quotes. It turned out his was the lowest which tells me he isn’t out there to gouge you. Since my deck is elevated at 9ft, a building permit was required. Based on the deck layout I wanted, Ron provided me with hand drawn plans that easily got me the permit. We had issues with the building inspector on how the ledger board was suppose to be attached to the house that caused additional work and delays to the job. Despite all that, Ron did not rush to finish. He still took his time to do a quality job. There is the old saying about measure twice, cut once .... with Ron it's measure 10 times, cut once. Ron didn't just build me a deck, he build a piece of art. The lumber was premium quality and his work is top notched.

Hi Henry,
Wow!! Thank you for such a wonderful review.
I am so pleased that you are satisfied with the completed job. It gives me great pleasure knowing that you and your family will be enjoying your new deck for years to come.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Chen in Toronto
Chen in Toronto

Amazing service, great job! Good workmanship and manners.

Ron was my second quote. Both was the same cost. The reason I pick Ron was he was very nice and sincere, he talk to us and explain what his plan to do the job. He fix our gate same day. We were very pleased in the end. We will definitely use his company again and we highly recommend this company! Try them to see for yourself!!!

Chen S.

Hi Chen .
Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure have a great day.
Regards Ron.

K
K

Restauration of my deck

My original deck was only 6 years old but due to extreme temperatures and south east location had weather damage. Ron came out to survey and advised the best material (Trex) for repair. He and his team worked around the clock to dismantle the old lumber and install new flooring. It turned out so beautiful that I decided to splurge and have the railings replaced as well. I can only recommend Ron and his company highly for precision and quality work. Love my newly improved deck now and no more power washing and protection required. Karin W

Hi Karin. I am so pleased that you are extremely happy with your new deck!
Thank you for the fantastic review!
Here's hoping to a long and warm Summer where you can enjoy your newly improved deck!
Once again, thank you for the review and it was a pleasure doing the job for you!
Ron.

AKA
AKA

Fence Replacement

We needed an entire section of our current wood fence replaced (approx 50 ft). Our existing fence was rotting and leaning into our neighbours yard. It was pretty obvious that it wouldn't take a strong storm to blow the entire fence down. The added difficulty with our existing fence was that our yard was about 12 to 16 inches higher than our neighbours yard and part of the reason the fence was leaning was because it was not built properly.

When I talked with Ron about our project there was definitely a level of comfort there that this was someone that had years of experience building fences and knew what he was talking about. I liked the fact that he not only took the time to come out and see the problem but also educated me on the proper way the fence needed to be built. He provided me with an explanation of what the proper code was and gave me a detailed description on how he was going to build the fence.

Ron and his team did a fantastic job building us a new fence. See the old vs new attached pictures. They worked long and hard, it definitely looked like backbreaking work, and kept the area clean. They spent a great deal of time making sure that the new fence was built on a strong and level foundation and made sure that the posts were deep enough and set properly to support the fence. To address the height difference between the two yards a retaining wall was placed between the posts and it not only looks good but now our yard is properly supported as well.

I had a good experience hiring Ron and his team and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have a fence built; either new or replaced.

Wow!!! Thank you Allen for the amazing review! I just checked my emails and saw it (I have been so busy).
I am so happy that you are pleased with the completed job.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Crossgate Fence & Deck.
It was my pleasure doing this project for you and wishing you and your family much enjoyment this summer in your new back yard!
Regards.

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Fence, deck and pergolas

Our deck and fence replacement project – with our neighbours’ full participation on the common fence – went smoothly from start to finish, with results that exceeded our expectations. Ron made sure he bought the lumber for the job just before the price was due to increase, saving us a substantial amount of money. We incorporated 3 pergolas in the design and rather than simply cutting the ends at a 45°angle, Ron carefully shaped each one in an angled ~ shape. Stunning!

We can echo everything written here about Ron and his team: professional, attentive to our views and highly dependable.

Hello Jose and Jeff. Just read your stunning review!!
Thank you for taking the time to do this. I am so pleased that you are satisfied with the completed project. It was also my pleasure doing the job for you.
Thank you once again and I hope you have many years of enjoyment!

Bill & Debby Edwards in Scarborough
Bill & Debby Edwards in Scarborough

Fence Repair

Ron and his team (especially Aubrey!) did a great job rebuilding a large portion of our backyard fencing which was damaged in the May windstorm. Total professionalism from quote to build to clean-up. While other contractors quoted based upon 15 minutes in backyard Ron was there over a hour ensuring he new exactly what we required. The job was extra challenging as they had to match the remaining fence which is custom designed due to slope in back yard. They matched it perfectly and came in on budget. We highly recommend them!

Hello Bill and Debby .
We thank you for your review and I have passed on your special mention to Aubrey.
It was a pleasure doing business with you and I am happy that you are pleased with the work we did.

VaughanFamily
VaughanFamily

Deck Replacement/Upgrade

On time, on budget....great attitude! What more can you ask for! :) After a few years waiting and saving, we finally replaced the old rotting 35 year builder deck with a new composite deck. We met with a few folks for estimates and Ron was very easy to talk with and price was good as well. My wife and I both agreed and moved forward with Ron. Glad we did as his team was as personable and hard working as he was. All done in 3 visits over a week. They also cleaned up everything nicely which is an issue I have had with prior contractors but not Ron and his team. My backyard looks cleaner now then when they started! Look forward to finally enjoying a deck with the family!

Hello Adela and Jeff,
Wow! Thank you for such a great review!
It was certainly my pleasure to provide you with something that you are so pleased with.
Enjoy your summer!
Ron and Team

Stuart
Stuart

Deck

The Team at Crossgate did a great job. From the beginning Ron was very engaged and had some great input into our ideas. They were punctual with their start date and built a solid deck in short time given the weather challenges. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Hello Stuart,
Thank you for the great review.
It was certainly a pleasure to do the work and I am pleased that you were satisfied .

A.C.
A.C.

Fence

Ron and Crossgate are great. Ron was really responsive via phone and email, arrived on time, discussed options and challenges with us, and overall was really professional. His crew was also great. They worked quickly and efficiently to create a really lovely fence. One of the boards ended up splitting soon after the installation and Ron was really accommodating and came back to repair it himself - no questions asked. We're really pleased and love sitting out in yard because we have privacy and an attractive fence.

THANK you Adrienne for your Review it's was are pleasure working with you. enjoy your new fence . Thanks

More about Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

We specialize in Decks and Fences in and around the GTA.