Decks
Toronto ON M1E 3R1
Decks
Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Reviews for Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

kyle from Toronto
kyle from Toronto

Brand new deck

Crossgate fence and decks did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend this company. Ron was very personable and very professional. He listened to our needs and was able to design us a beautiful deck within our budget. If we could rate this company higher than 10 stars we would. Thanks Ron

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure in Joy .

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Remove old and replace 50 feet of fence, 2 gates

Very conscientious , friendly, looking for ways to reduce costs when estimating. Removal done swiftly and cleanly. Workmanship very good. They had to go out to buy more wood when some of what was delivered was unsatisfactory. Will hire them for remainder of fencing in years to come.

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure .

L. C.
L. C.

Deck

Crossgate Fence and Deck did an excellent job of building a deck for my backyard. The job was done when it was scheduled to be done and it was completed in the time given. My old deck was taken down and the new one was built in 3 days as promised. I paid exactly what was given in the estimate for the job. Crossgate also went above and beyond building my deck. An old fence beside the deck was replaced so that the old fence will not take away from the look of the beautiful deck. We are very happy with our beautiful new deck and we do spend a lot of time on it.

Thank you for your Review. It was my pleasure.

saseelan
saseelan

Fence

Ronaldo,Thanks for your quick response and excellent workmanship. You are on my "preferred" vendor listing. I will pass along your name when the opportunity arises.

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Deck and fence

Ron Peters completely replaced the fence around our property with brown treated wood and did an excellent job. He replaced our old deck and then doubled its size, installing also a new staircase. His work was fast and precise. His advice on appearance and safety was right on. Part of the job was working with wrought iron framing for a wooden enclosure of the old deck, a complex job. He and his crew were courteous, friendly and hard-working. The fence was done in four days, the deck in four as well. The reasons we decided to hire him were 1) he wanted the job (other companies spent their time complaining about the complexity of the work), 2) he promptly gave us a detailed quotation (two of three other companies did not even give a quote) and we liked the work he had done on our niece's deck. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure

More about Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

We specialize in Decks and Fences in and around the GTA.