Decks
Toronto ON M1E 3R1
Decks
Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Reviews for Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

100Ft fence and 30ft long retaining wall

After calling numerous people and realizing all of them were not even the slightest bit professional, even just answering a simple phone call politely. I was referred to Ron by a friend of a friend. From the first phone call, he was extremely polite, courteous and willing to work within my budget.
He came to my house, gave me an estimate, by the next day he had a contract drawn up for me and my neighbor.
He started when he said he would, asked for a reasonable deposit, and showed up early with his team who was also extremely polite and friendly.
After ripping down the old fence, Ron discovered we had a retaining wall problem and quickly devised a new plan to ensure all would be taken care of. And after only a few days it was done and all cleaned up like no one was there.
Absolutely astonished on how perfect it looks!! Ron and his team did such an amazing job on the fence as well as the retaining wall!! Even the materials they use are high quality! I couldn't be happier with there workmanship and overall attitude they had towards their job.

Will definetly be recommending Ron and his team to all my friends and family in need of quality work and friendly service!

thanks again !!

Wow. Thanks Andrew.
It was my pleasure from my team to you.
Enjoy your backyard.
Regards,
Ron

sweetj-1
sweetj-1
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard deck

The deck is BEAUTIFUL. Amazing job. Exceeded my expectations hands down. Job well done. I would refer anyone to their work.

Hi Jackie Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure.

Debbie in Scarborough
Debbie in Scarborough

Replace 60' fence

Portions of our fence had fallen over the winter. I requested a quote from Crossgate on HomeStars and received a call from Ron a couple days later. He was able to come out to the house the same day to provide an estimate. His estimate fell in the middle of the four companies who contacted me.

My neighbour and I felt comfortable moving forward with Ron and he was able to do the work the very next week. He even emailed us our own respective contracts. His crew was punctual and polite, and completed the job as promised.

One suggestion: The tags were left stapled to the bottom of the fence boards. We removed what we could, but some were too close to the ground to access. Having the tags removed would have made the job look that much more finished.

Hi Debbie thanks for your Review it was my pleasure. Sorry about the tag.

Simon in West Hill
Simon in West Hill
13 reviews Scarborough, ON

Rear Fence and porch railing

We all know these days its hard to find a reliable contractor, someone who takes pride in their work, is trustworthy and doesn't ask for an unreasonable deposit to finance other jobs they have committed too. In my many years of home ownership I have had my fair share of unscrupulous contractors. Ron from Crossgate will renew your faith in the industry. he started the job when he said he would and completed when he said he would within the budget we discussed. He cleaned up after himself and the workmanship looks excellent to me.

Hi Simon.Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure In Joy.

Craig in Pefferlaw
Craig in Pefferlaw
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

New 40' Fence

6 months ago we decided it was time to replace our old leaning fence before it fell down. After getting 4 quotes we decided to go with Crossgate Fence & Deck. Ronald was very informative and professional and made us feel at ease, knowing the job would be done right and at a reasonable price. Would recommend no problem.

Thanks for your review. It was my pleasure!

Eric V.
Eric V.

New fence

Ron and his team built 230+ feet of fence with gates at our new house. He was very responsive from the time we contacted him; he came to measure and we had our quote within a day. His price was very competitive compared to the other 3 quotes we received. We couldn't be happier with the quality of our fence. They used 6"x6" posts and had to work around a huge maple tree. The hardware he used for the gates looks great and is very high quality. We would recommend Crossgate to anyone building a new fence. Thanks again Ron!

Thanks Eric for your Review it was my pleasure!!

colin1585
colin1585

Deck Design and Build

Prior to construction, Ron and his team assessed our property before presenting a series of options and price points. Ron was very informative, explaining the pros and cons of each option. During the construction process, Ron and his team worked meticulously to ensure the deck was built exactly as outlined. The project was completed on time and within budget. We're extremely happy with the final product and would recommend Crossgate Fence & Deck to anyone who is looking for a new deck.

Hi Colin,
Thanks for your review. It was my pleasure.
Enjoy!

amelita r.
amelita r.

fencing and deck

They are very efficient; work within the set timetable; very easy to deal with; the work is very good. Well priced for a job well done!

Thank you very much for your Review . It was my pleasure.

Geoffrey McKay
Geoffrey McKay

New Fence

We needed a 40 foot fence, and decided to turn to Homestar's for references. We got three quotes and Ron, seemed like a great guy when he came to the house to give us the quote. All three quotes were fairly close but Crossgate was the cheapest of the three. Ron came by the house on a Friday, and was prepared to do the work the following week on Tuesday! He arrived Tuesday morning, completed the posts, and returned early the next day to finish the fence. I would not hesitate to recommend Ron to friends and family, and will for sure give him a call when we do the deck next year. He even managed to layer the boards for complete privacy. Thank you Ron!

Hi Geoffrey. Thanks for your Review. It was my pleasure .See you next year for the deck.
Regards,
Ron

ALEX
ALEX
8 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Deck replacement.

It was a pleasant and uneventful experience from the get go. The quote was competitive, people were courteous and professional and the quality of work is great. They certainly kept their promises and we definitely like the results. You can see before and after pictures attached.

Thanks for your Review Alex. It was my pleasure in Joy .

More about Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

We specialize in Decks and Fences in and around the GTA.