Fences & Gates
Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Reviews for Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

colin1585
colin1585

Deck Design and Build

Prior to construction, Ron and his team assessed our property before presenting a series of options and price points. Ron was very informative, explaining the pros and cons of each option. During the construction process, Ron and his team worked meticulously to ensure the deck was built exactly as outlined. The project was completed on time and within budget. We're extremely happy with the final product and would recommend Crossgate Fence & Deck to anyone who is looking for a new deck.

Hi Colin,
Thanks for your review. It was my pleasure.
Enjoy!

amelita r.
amelita r.

fencing and deck

They are very efficient; work within the set timetable; very easy to deal with; the work is very good. Well priced for a job well done!

Thank you very much for your Review . It was my pleasure.

New Fence

We needed a 40 foot fence, and decided to turn to Homestar's for references. We got three quotes and Ron, seemed like a great guy when he came to the house to give us the quote. All three quotes were fairly close but Crossgate was the cheapest of the three. Ron came by the house on a Friday, and was prepared to do the work the following week on Tuesday! He arrived Tuesday morning, completed the posts, and returned early the next day to finish the fence. I would not hesitate to recommend Ron to friends and family, and will for sure give him a call when we do the deck next year. He even managed to layer the boards for complete privacy. Thank you Ron!

Hi Geoffrey. Thanks for your Review. It was my pleasure .See you next year for the deck.
Regards,

Deck replacement.

647 272-6650
Toronto
M1E 3R1

It was a pleasant and uneventful experience from the get go. The quote was competitive, people were courteous and professional and the quality of work is great. They certainly kept their promises and we definitely like the results. You can see before and after pictures attached.

Thanks for your Review Alex. It was my pleasure in Joy .

kyle from Toronto
kyle from Toronto

Brand new deck

Crossgate fence and decks did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend this company. Ron was very personable and very professional. He listened to our needs and was able to design us a beautiful deck within our budget. If we could rate this company higher than 10 stars we would. Thanks Ron

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure in Joy .

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Remove old and replace 50 feet of fence, 2 gates

Very conscientious , friendly, looking for ways to reduce costs when estimating. Removal done swiftly and cleanly. Workmanship very good. They had to go out to buy more wood when some of what was delivered was unsatisfactory. Will hire them for remainder of fencing in years to come.

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure .

L. C.
L. C.

Deck

Crossgate Fence and Deck did an excellent job of building a deck for my backyard. The job was done when it was scheduled to be done and it was completed in the time given. My old deck was taken down and the new one was built in 3 days as promised. I paid exactly what was given in the estimate for the job. Crossgate also went above and beyond building my deck. An old fence beside the deck was replaced so that the old fence will not take away from the look of the beautiful deck. We are very happy with our beautiful new deck and we do spend a lot of time on it.

Thank you for your Review. It was my pleasure.

saseelan
saseelan

Fence

Ronaldo,Thanks for your quick response and excellent workmanship. You are on my "preferred" vendor listing. I will pass along your name when the opportunity arises.

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Deck and fence

Ron Peters completely replaced the fence around our property with brown treated wood and did an excellent job. He replaced our old deck and then doubled its size, installing also a new staircase. His work was fast and precise. His advice on appearance and safety was right on. Part of the job was working with wrought iron framing for a wooden enclosure of the old deck, a complex job. He and his crew were courteous, friendly and hard-working. The fence was done in four days, the deck in four as well. The reasons we decided to hire him were 1) he wanted the job (other companies spent their time complaining about the complexity of the work), 2) he promptly gave us a detailed quotation (two of three other companies did not even give a quote) and we liked the work he had done on our niece's deck. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your Review it was my pleasure

More about Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

Crossgate Fence & Deck Inc.

We specialize in Decks and Fences in and around the GTA.