Green Life Restoration Services

Reviews for Green Life Restoration Services

Amrit in Oshawa
Amrit in Oshawa

Asbestos Removal in Attic

I hired GreenLife to remove some asbestos insulation in my attic. Jason and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. They showed up on time and completed the project in the time specified. The crew was very respectful of our house and took every measure to ensure the job was done effectively and efficiently. I was very careful as to who I hired as I have 2 small children in the house and want to feel comfortable having strangers in the house. I immediately felt comfortable with the entire crew. Jason and his team walked us through all the details and ensured they gave us the best advice to keep our family safe. Jason kept in contact with me the entire project to ensure everything was going well and that I was happy. I would recommend GreenLife to any of my friends and family.

Thank you Amrit for the high recommendation. It's important to us that a job is not just done well but be done courteously and respectably as well. I am glad we met your expectations. And a thank you as well, for letting us into your home.

Mahsa in Old Toronto
Mahsa in Old Toronto

Entire house demolition

Jason and his crew are very friendly, efficient and professional. And always quick to respond with any questions we had.
The entire process was really easy with Green Life Restoration Services.

Truly grateful for your review. The fact you found that this task was easy means we did the job well. We aim to make it as worry-free as possible. Thank you.

Maya C. in Scarborough
Maya C. in Scarborough

Sheer Windfall

When mold started forming due to a leak from the roof, I had little time to deal with it due to having respiratory issues. I googled online and landed on GreenLife's reviews. I did not look further and what a windfall this has been! I filled the online request and by early morning the project manager was at my door. Less than 24 hours later, a team of highly professional and courteous gentlemen showed up. They were industrious, built the enclosure and started the remediation. There was no disturbance at all. They came in the next morning and removed everything. Usually, I brace myself for half a day of work after contractors come in and a bunch of dings and dents to furniture, paint and walls. They left the place in an immaculate condition. The quote, payment and invoice were all smoothly done online - no hassle whatsoever. Thank you Jason, David and Sean. I highly recommend Green Life.

Thank you very much for the review Maya. When you have a leak and find mould in your home we understand that it can be very distressing. Not only can it cause serious breathing and health issues it can cause damage to your home's contents and materials costing you money. That's why we come out quickly and are prepared to act. Fast in and fast out with a job well done in between. It is all part of what we do to help alleviate the worry and stress.

Very happy customer

Green life responded to my inquiry right away, I was sent a quote when promised, they were timely in answering my questions. The staff arrived on time and were extremely polite and friendly. The work was done quickly and efficiently. They walked me through the process and showed me everything that was done. All in all, a great company to work with.

Thank you. Like we say, we take real pride in our work and the crew is great. When everyone cares about the job, it's easy to excel.

Asbestos tile removal (basement room)

Quick response to my request for a quote. Quote was fair and they were able to respond almost immediately. Workers arrived on time and job was done within estimated time and as described in the quote.
Workers were polite, professional, and were very thorough in cleaning up.
All in all an excellent crew and recommend Green Life.
Arlene

Thank you Arlene, that's standard service you should expect from our company. We have a real good crew who care about their work and the clients, which makes it easy to keep raising the bar.

Billy
Billy

Very professional and really care!

We moved into a new rental home to find leaking and mould. The home owner denied any existence of mould, and didn’t want to pay to have it treated or dealt with. We got a quote from Greenlife and spoke to Jason about our situation. Jason really went above and beyond and worked out a deal for us knowing we were paying for it ourselves and couldn’t do too much in the way of removing flooring and dry walls. His crew was amazing! They were very professional and made it safe to live in the rest of the house by quarantining off the basement. Once it was clear that the situation needed the owner to get involved his crew wrapped up as best they could. As a side note, the insurance broker that came to assess the leak said the work Greenlife did was exactly what needed to be done to have it safe to live in the house (we have a toddler) and the work they did looked very professionally done. I can’t recommend Greenlife and Jason enough! Trust him and his crew - they know what they are doing and will really help give you the piece of mind needed in these situations.

Thank you Billy. Hearing you have mould in your home, whether a landlord or a tenant is not something you want to hear. We are so glad that the landlord final got involved. Even though it wasn't your responsibility, you made the right choice to deal with it and you made the right choice by having Jason and the crew take care of it for you. After all, it's your family's health at stake, you can always deal with the issue of responsibility after. And of course, we would help out where we can. It's nice things worked out.

Laurie
Laurie

fast, friendly and easy to deal with

workers discovered mold in my basement. The Green Life gang came the very next day, they worked fast and got everything done quickly. The team was friendly and let me know what was happening every step of the way. They made sure I understood what was required the whole time. They completely cleaned up afterwards and even entertained my one cat who insisted on supervising. Would highly recommend the team.

That's a fierce supervisor you set us up with. But we were up for the challenge.

When you discover mould, you want it out as soon as possible. That's why we make it a point to arrive quickly, sometimes same day. Clear communication is always key, it builds trust and prevents unexpected surprises.

Thank you for letting us into your home, it was a pleasure working for... the cat. And thank you for the wonderful review.

Asbestos Abatement re Floor tiles

Had asbestos-contaminated floor tiles under laminate flooring; tiles were laid on top of basement concrete floor. Approx. 19 feet by 13 feet.

Green Life was responsive, gave me a competitive quote, and was able to do the work quickly and well.

Very happy.

It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you're happy with the results. We are always quick to fix your issues. These are things you really want resolve as soon as possible and we understand that.

Alex
Alex
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Asbestos removal

I used Jason and his team for asbestos removal from my gaskits and main floor ceiling. Jason and his team were great to work with from start to finish. They worked efficiently and kept me informed throughout the whole process as to how things were progressing. I am very happy with the end product and felt the price was fair. They left the area very clean upon completion. Highly recommend!

I am glad to hear you were pleased with our work. For sure, the one thing our customers always say is that we leave a clean site. Thank you for taking the time and for the great review.

Joel S in Etobicoke
Joel S in Etobicoke

Great to deal with

Jason and his guys did a great job with the asbestos abatement in my house. Jason is great at communication and making the job run smooth. Scheduling the job was easy and fast. Prices are reasonable. I highly recommend them for asbestos and demolition.

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We definitely like to keep in constant communication with our clients. It's the only way to build rapport and trust. It prevents surprise and keeps expectations realistic.

More about Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services offers top quality service at affordable prices. Making it right doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our staff is specially trained and certified to help out with your Asbestos, Mold Removal, and Demolition. We follow industry guidelines to make sure your home is free of mold and restored to a safe and healthy living environment.

We avoid using harmful chemicals to remove contaminants choosing only the safest and greenest of products. Why remove one toxin with another. May as well go Green from the start.