Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services

Reviews for Green Life Restoration Services

Leslee & Nick
Leslee & Nick

Basement demolition and asbestos tile removal

Many thanks to Justin, David and the whole team from Green Life. They answered all our questions, were efficient in doing the work and an absolute pleasure to work with on our basement project. They cleared up the asbestos tiles, and left all areas of the space safe, clean and ready to remodel. We highly recommend Green Life!!!

Leslee and Nick,

Thank you for your fantastic reviews of Green Life Restoration Services! We are thrilled to hear about your experience. We're glad our professional and detail-oriented approach resulted in a successful home renovation project. We appreciate your trust in our expertise. Our team is dedicated to providing efficient and safe services, leaving the space clean and ready for renovations. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting others in their future projects.

Tanya  from Toronto
Tanya from Toronto

Demolition and Asbestos Removal

Excellent and timely service. I highly recommend Green Life Restoration Services to anyone looking in the market for demolition work or asbestos removal. Jason was able to quickly assess the house and provide a timely quote. Jason and his team were able to start the job immediately (very short notice) and they thoroughly completed the job leaving the house very tidy. Overall a very good experience.

Thank you, Tanya, for your fantastic review of Green Life Restoration Services! We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. At Green Life, we prioritize promptness and efficiency, which is why we respond quickly to our clients' needs. We understand the importance of addressing demolition and asbestos removal projects promptly, and our team is dedicated to delivering timely service without compromising on quality. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope to assist you with any future needs.

Andreas in Cambridge
Andreas in Cambridge
0 reviews St. Thomas, ON

Kitchen Vinyl Asbestos Abatement

With tight timelines on our home renovation, we emailed GL Restoration on a Saturday, and in the next hour I received a call. We worked through the details of quotes, measurements etc. over the phone and email, and their team was able to start work on Monday at 9am. They also discovered an extra area of vermiculite insulation which they informed me of, and once I approved, they took care of that as well - very much appreciated! Thank you team for the fast, friendly and professional work!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We understand the importance of meeting tight timelines for home renovations, and we are thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with fast, friendly, and professional service. We always strive to go above and beyond for our clients, and we are glad we were able to identify and address the extra area of vermiculite insulation. It was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate your business.

removal of asbestos wrapping on pipes

Green Life responded quickly to my request for a quote to remove asbestos wrapping on pipes through the basement ceiling.. They explained what they would do and did the work right away. They explained the safety measures they would take and showed me photos of work they did that was hidden from view. I would recommend hem to anyone needing asbestos removal

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are glad to have provided you with prompt and safe asbestos removal services. It was a pleasure working with you, and we really appreciate your recommendation.

Enrico
Enrico

Amazing service and great price

Jason and his team (David and Marvin) did a great job removing my asbestos wrapped pipe and asbestos vinyl floor tiles. Jason was the quickest to respond out of all the other companies I contacted and replied to all my questions immediately, he seems to work 24/7! His team David and Marvin removed all the asbestos containing material within a day including a thorough set up and post cleaning. His team will walk you through all stages of the abatement and show you their progress and finished product. This teams works very hard and delivers great results, I have already recommended them to other contacts.

Thank you Enrico for the great review. Communication, Speed, and Cleanliness, are high values to us. The more you understand the better you feel. No one likes to live with a potential hazard so we get the job done quick. If we aren't clean, thorough, and organized then mistakes are more likely to happen. Thank you again.

Brooks
Brooks

asbestos removal

Jason's guys did a great, clean job and thoroughly removed a lot of nasty material. And they did it the day after I got their quote!
I would heartily recommend Green Life Restoration.

Thank you Brooks. We appreciate the positive review and recommendation. We like to get in quick as we understand that these things are either unexpected, nasty, and unwanted.

Morag in Lindsay
Morag in Lindsay
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Asbestos Removal

Jason and his team were quick, reliable, clean - maintained good communication throughout the whole project. Couldn't be happier with their work.

Thank you Morag, you hit the major points we strive for, I am glad you were happy with our service. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Beverly in Toronto
Beverly in Toronto

Urgent mould removal from attic needed

Through a pre inspection mould was discovered in my attic. I had a very short time frame in which to get the mould cleaned up. Green Life Restoration Services was able to give me an accurate quote using pictures and provide service within 48hrs! Their workers arrived on time @ 7am and completed all work on time. I was provided pictures of the finished product and my expectations were exceeded. They even provided me with a referral for insulation service that was needed urgently. Thank you again for serving your community with excellence! I especially recommend Green Life to single women or solo moms. It can be hard to find honest and qualified service companies that don't take advantage. Green Life is a company you can trust, Ladies!

Thank you Beverly for your endorsement to the women out there, that is huge in an industry full of bad stories. We work hard to earn the trust of our community and understand that it is great responsibility. With every new positive review we get, it raises the stakes for us, keeping us diligent in our service and commitments. With every new positive review we consider it a new investment into our company, a stake holder, who we don't want to disappoint. Thank you again for the great review.

Louise G.
Louise G.

Friendly and efficient asbestos abatement

After discovering asbestos in two locations in our home, I contacted Green Life Restoration for a quote. Jason got back to me right away and three days later the abatement was complete! Jason and his team were friendly, professional and efficient. They answered all of my questions and Jason even offered to leave us the negative air machine for a few extra days after they'd completed the work. They went above and beyond, every step of the way. I would definitely hire them again for any other asbestos abatement or mould remediation.

Thank you Louise for sharing your positive experience with us. Being friendly, professional, and efficient is very important to us and dealing with customers as well as being very knowledgeable, like Jason, to fully answer questions and ensure that your home is in good hands. Thank you again.

Nellie
Nellie

Asbestos removal

Absolutely amazing servicefrom our initial phone call and request to the incredible speed of responsiveness and job completion.
Jason was most understanding and helpful; having a frantic and urgent request from us did not shake him and instead he was able to put us at ease.
The actual job done by David was not only immediate and efficient, but his disposition and service style was superb.
This is the what great business and customer service looks likethank you, thank you!

Thank you Nellie, I am glad that Jason and David were able to put you at ease and get the job done quickly. We all take great pride in our work and it's nice to hear how content you were with our service.

More about Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services offers top quality service at affordable prices. Making it right doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our staff is specially trained and certified to help out with your Asbestos, Mold Removal, and Demolition. We follow industry guidelines to make sure your home is free of mold and restored to a safe and healthy living environment.

We avoid using harmful chemicals to remove contaminants choosing only the safest and greenest of products. Why remove one toxin with another. May as well go Green from the start.