Green Life Restoration Services

Reviews for Green Life Restoration Services

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Basement Interior Demolition

Overall, the experience with Green Life was great.

Starting with communications, Jason was one of the first to respond to the request, make himself available to do a site visit and provide a quote. He was patient and professional through this process, but followed up regularly to understand where I was in my process. The price quoted for full demolition and asbestos abatement was the best we found. Throughout the job he communicated regularly and was easy to contact which was appreciated!

The job itself was done in a few days by Jason and the crew. The basement was completely stripped and left incredibly clean. Our design/build team was also quite impressed stating that the "basement looked great - a clean slate!". During the job the team took care to ensure minimal dust made it into the rest of the house, using negative air pressure and sealing off the basement as appropriate, the team even cleaned out the stairwell leading down to the basement of debris.

There were a couple of unexpected surprises of course (asbestos on a couple of vents), and a slight misunderstanding of one small element of the scope, but Jason was responsive in getting the job to completion. The additional work was done quickly and our timeline was not impacted a day.

I would absolutely recommend and use Green Life again, and would hope Jason would be there to lead the job. Thank you Jason and team for a great start to our basement project.

Thank you very much Jonathan for the detailed review. We pride ourselves on being thorough right down to the last speck. Unfortunately, unforeseen issues will come up, but we price very fairly on the surprises. We don't like having to explain the scope of work and price has increased. That's why with the misunderstanding we worked with you to complete it to your expectations.

We are glad that you and your build team are happy with our results. Thanks again for the high recommendation.

Foley Family in Toronto
Foley Family in Toronto

Moldy Attic and Asbestos

We recently found mold and asbestos in our attic. After contacting multiple companies to come in for estimates we met Jason and his wonderful team. Upon meeting the estimator David we knew this was a company we wanted to work with. They are extremely friendly, understanding and considerate of our living space and lives. Having two young children and being in an extremely stressful situation knowing that we had mold that was making us sick they took the time to make sure we were protected and safe from the environmental hazards. Jason and his team worked quickly to resolve the problems and even made sure our living space upstairs was throughly clean before we moved back in

I cannot praise them enough for how wonderful the staff was and the quality of the work that was done

We have since had several other contractors in to do more work on our house like insulate and redo shingles, wiring and install vents and every contractor that has come through was extremely impressed by how clean the attic is now.

Thank you Jason for having an amazing team and taking good care of my family ❤️
Our boys can rest peaceful now in there rooms

Our 4 yr old also says thank you for zapping all the ghost and monsters up when you took out the asbestos out. He honestly believes you guys are the ghost busters and made his bedroom a “not so scary place anymore”

Love you guys and thank you

That's the best! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. David told me that there were some scary creatures there and they almost grabbed him at the inspection. He knew then that it was serious and we had to get in there fast. We weren't going to take any chances with these bad guys, so we brought in our top guy, Jason.

I'm so glad that we were able to defeat those monsters and make your son's room safe again.

🎶When there's something strange, in your home, who you gonna call?... 🎶 😂

😁Thanks again.

Hey Jason... you and the guys have a new theme song. 😂

bstevenson
bstevenson

Mould Removal

Found black mould in the basement, which had spread behind the drywall. Jason and his crew arrived the next day to complete the job in one day, leaving an air scrubber behind for 24 hours to make sure the air was clean. They were professional, and we appreciated that they used natural products.

Thank for the review. That is big one for a lot of people. The natural Antimicrobial is another plus for us. Why kill the mould with something else that can harm you and leave it behind? We are there to make your place safe for you.

Mold Removal

My apartment had mold in a small section on the floor which had just been torn up and I was told I had to deal with it if I wanted it to be cleaned. I desperately spoke with Jason really having no idea what to expect. He told me that him and his team were going to help me. They reassured me there truly is good people still left in this world as they helped me when no one else would. They did an amazing job in a efficient manner. I would reccomend their trust worthy company to anyone and everyone!

Thank you, we love to help out.

Brooke in Scarborough
Brooke in Scarborough

Asbestos removal

The Green Life team was instrumental in making my home safe again for me and my family. They were there the next day and removed a level three absbestos event. After their removal I had an independent air test before my family and I re-entered and was told that the results were one of the best results they had seen.

Jason, David and the team were extremely professional and kind during this difficult time and worked tirelessly to ensure that every precaution was taken. We now feel safe again in our home and can move forward safely with our home renovations. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!!

That brought a smile to my face. Hearing high praise from client and peer confirms that we have a good team and are in the right business. Thank you Brooke, your words are encouraging.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Mold Removal

Jason and his crew came to remove mold from an upstairs bathroom. They were able to take the job quickly. The crew came on time, were friendly and polite and even removed their work boots without being asked. They did a neat job and our contractor even commended it. When they were done, everything was spotless. I would definitely hire them again.

To hear that both client and peer compliment us on our work means a great deal. Thank you Sarah, we appreciate the detailed account of our work.

Takumi in Toronto
Takumi in Toronto

Asbestos removal

One word to describe Jason and Team – “GREAT”
From the moment of the initial quote to final clean up, it was an amazing experience!
The entire crew were friendly and worked extremely hard, not to mention under crazy hot weather to complete the job on time.
All questions were answers promptly, all work and price were broken down accurately and fairly, the removal/cleanup job is “phenomenal”!

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear you explain it as an "experience". We keep working to improve our service from start to finish, and to hear you explain like that lets us know we have reached a whole new level. Thank you Takumi, it was a "GREAT" pleasure working with you.

Demolition for home addition

Jason and his team were professional and dependable. The communication and quotes right from the start were very professional and affordable. They showed up on time and completed the job as scheduled and left the site clean. They also bring their own disposal bins which is good. I would highly recommend Jason and his team.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We take our work and our customer service seriously. To hear that we were professional is always nice. I am glad you were happy with our services.

lkorson202@rogers.com from Thornhill
L. 2.

The Walls Came Tumbling Down....Successfully!

We are quite pleased with the work performed by GL Resoration Services. The project comprising the demolition and removal off-site of a storage shed was quickly and effectively coordinated by Mearl and executed to its full completion by an exemplary crew who were quick, clean, conscientious, and thorough, as well as most respectful of our property. We do appreciate all their effort.
Thanks, GLRS Team!

Thank you L.2. we hear a lot from the customers about the teams being very conscientious about their property, and they really do. Some of other contractors are too but I hear time and again from contractors that they are only there for the job they were hired to do and not to clean up or move furniture. We understand that it's part of the job, and we have to take care in doing that just like the rest of the job. We really appreciate the review. Thank you again.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Mold removal and demolition

Hard-working and polite gentlemen who are ready to work with no fuss. They used thyme (smells real good) to get rid of basement mold and had organized trash removal and clean-up. Job was done in 4 days, as planned, which included demolition of the entire basement (framing, old kitchen setup, bathroom, and walls) and negative-air pressure treatment. It was a pleasure. Thank you.

Karen, Karen!!! Ssshhh, you are giving away some of our secrets :D Just kidding... Yes the thyme really makes the air feel light and fresh. It really puts the icing on the cake when we are done. Thank you for the great review and detailed account.

More about Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services offers top quality service at affordable prices. Making it right doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our staff is specially trained and certified to help out with your Asbestos, Mold Removal, and Demolition. We follow industry guidelines to make sure your home is free of mold and restored to a safe and healthy living environment.

We avoid using harmful chemicals to remove contaminants choosing only the safest and greenest of products. Why remove one toxin with another. May as well go Green from the start.