Asbestos & Lead Removal

Reviews for Green Life Restoration Services

Jonathan
Jonathan
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Jason C and team were the most genuinely caring contractors I've ever met

M1B 2H6

We had a crazy stressful situation because my pregnant wife is less than a month away from delivering when I discovered a pipe behind the upstairs kitchen wall cracked.

I noticed this because there was a line forming in the ceiling of the finished basement below. The previous home owner never discovered it so it completely destroyed the subfloor and several wood beams and drywall upstairs and downstairs, covered in dangerous toxic mold as you can see in the pic attached. If this continued, the upstairs kitchen floor wouldn’t even be safe to walk on.

After getting a plumber to fix the leak, I contacted over 10 companies and had 7 of them come to do an assessment for mold removal and restoration upstairs and downstairs since I have no idea what to do. Jason from Greenlife was not only the fastest to respond but did it with top tier professionalism and genuine care. You know when you can sense a contractor truly cares or not. It's 100% clear Greenlife's company culture is founded on truly caring about customers first, adding massive value. Even though other companies who came to assess were very professional as well, literally every one of them was looking at our situation as an opportunity to make money first, I can easily sense this. You do not ever want to just go with a company just because of their professionalism, that can easily be trained. You can never train genuine care, which is what’s going to matter in the end for homeowners getting quality work for a fair price.

I can tell Greenlife is in it for the long game because they always had our best interest in mind first so the quality of work was extremely high for a great price. Every member of the team I spoke with just had a naturally positive good vibe, genuinely polite, and constantly thinking about how to make our lives easier. Their attention to detail to make sure everything was contained, fully treated, walls, floors, furniture, and other surfaces were not damaged was incredible. After their mold removal job was complete they took the time to help protect our furniture in the upstairs kitchen for the restoration contractors who we had to bring in after mold removal.

Another reason why I’m writing this review is that not only was Jason and team clearly the best choice for mold removal, the restoration contractor they work with, Rob, was also on a different level than the rest of the restoration companies that came in to assess. Everyone can be professional and experienced, but again Rob literally shared the same traits I love about Jason and team, he always had our best interest in mind. During the restoration, even though Jason and team’s mold removal was complete, they were still very responsible and responsive when we had to clarify something during the final restoration part. I wish every contractor was like this.

I’ve dealt with many very professional contractors, but never someone who cares as if they’re family or friends. That’s why I’m writing this review because people deserve to know. If anyone ever has a mold problem, go with Greenlife and I’m 100% sure you’d be in good hands I already spent the time to compare so many companies for this crazy situation of ours. I didn't realize how harmful mold was to air quality and health until I dealt with all this. For any homeowner with a mold problem, just save yourself time and money and call up Greenlife.

Wow Jonathan, thank you so much for that HUGE recommendation.

You know, as time goes by and reviews build up, more and more we realize that our commitment to customer service and our dedication is not just to our current customers but to everyone who took the chance before our reputation was that much stronger before 'they' left their own review.

Everyone who has left a review or referred another client has some form of investment now in our company. The return is that good feeling you get from knowing you referred something of great quality and value. Or that feeling after hearing how great of job we did on a referral 'you' made. The worst feeling is referring someone and they end up disappointing and falling short of their promise.

We owe it to our stakeholders such as yourself to not let you down like that. With every new review, good or bad, we re-commit and try to make our customer service better and stronger.

Thank you again Jonathan, reviews like this make it easier to renew our commitment and definitely puts a smile on our faces.

Michael Plourde from East York
Michael Plourde from East York
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Mold Removal Service Reviewed by Muna & Michael

Initial consultation with Jason (appointment within 3 days of first call) was extremely professional and easy to understand. The service was for our main family bathroom. Jason's team returned the same day of the consultation to complete the agreed upon removal and cleanup method. They (Dave and Rob) we're also very professional and provided advice to ensure that we do not have this problem again. I can not recommend their services enough. If quality service at a fair price, attention to detail and non/low toxicity solutions are important to you and your family when making decisions than GreenLife Restoration Services is your only choice in the GTA

Oh wow, thank you Muna & Michael. I couldn't have put it better myself. We appreciate the awesome review.

Danny
Danny

Very Satisfied Customer on Mold Remediation and Rebuild

Jason and his crew are professionals who went out of their way to make sure the job got done to my complete satisfaction. I had some unusual requests to remove vinyl window stop trims and clean the frames underneath and Jason was happy to work that into his job scope. When mold was discovered in new places and drywall had to be removed, he provided someone to rebuild the wall. That person also repaired some existing holes too at no cost. We passed air quality testing and I am very pleased.

Thank you very much Danny for the great review. We are just as appreciative of the work you provided us as you are for extra holes repaired. We enjoy going the extra mile and getting happy customers from it. Thanks again.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

Hired to remove asbestos from several heating vents. Jason thoroughly explained process involved. Final price was also competitive. Arrived on time and spent several hours doing a thorough job. Overall, outstanding customer service and quality of work. Hired again for mold removal in my attic 2 days later.

Thank you Jordan, I am glad you were happy with our service. Customer service and quality work is most important to our business. All our team members take great pride in the service they provide. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

mikro.pickard in Toronto
mikro.pickard in Toronto

Fantastic job on my urgent kitchen demolition

Fantastic service from everyone involved! David and Davion did everything asked of them in a timely fashion, and left the house looking as if no one had ever been there (aside from the perfectly demolished kitchen :) )

Thank you for the review. David and his team are meticulous when cleaning up after a job and we are happy to have them on our team. Thanks again for sharing.

Eugenia in Toronto
Eugenia in Toronto

Mold removal with natural products

We needed mold removal and environmental clean-up in the basement and were very happy with the work Jason and his crew delivered.
Not using toxic chemicals in my house is important to me, and I was pleased that Green Life use all natural mold-removal products. Air cleaning machines were installed to clean the air over a few days; when one of the machines started making excessive noise on Saturday morning, I called Jason and somebody arrived to fix the problem right away! I was very impressed with this level of service.
When further testing revealed that some mold was still present in the air, the crew returned and completed further cleaning, no questions asked. Throughout the process, everybody was business like and good to deal with.

Thank you Eugenia for the thorough review. We do offer "Green" solutions. Many people have are health and environmentally conscious, while others have sensitivities to harsh chemicals. All natural solutions beneficially to everyone. I am glad we were able to satisfy all your expectations.

In most cases we rarely need to go back, but on some occasions we do. We don't do our own testing as it is possible for some tweak the results, that's why we prefer customers use a third-party. Keeps everyone honest, and hones our techniques.

Thanks again for sharing.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Asbestos abatement

From the first contact through to completion Jason was professional and returned calls promptly. The technician was top notch, on time and on schedule ! (David) The home was left clean and tidy, just as he found it ! Highly recommend Green life to anyone requiring their services !

I am really glad to hear you are happy with our service. We make sure that things are always left tidy and clean, it's part of our service. I will make sure to let David and Jason know.

Thank you for taking the time to review, we greatly appreciate it.

Frankie in Toronto
Frankie in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

M1B 2H6

After calling and getting quotes from around 10 different companies, Jason from Greenlife gave me the best price and was the most thorough and honest throughout the whole process. When I was ready to go ahead, Jason started the job 2 days later and was able to get it done on time. He left the place cleaner than when he arrived.

Would highly recommend for future jobs.

Thank you Frankie, that's what we like to hear. We pride ourselves on delivering a clean and fresh feeling workplace once we leave. Thank you very much for the recommendation.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Excellent service for asbestos removal/demo

M1B 2H6

We cannot be more grateful and say enough about Jason and his crew. We always hear horror stories regarding contractors so when we started our renovations, we were expecting the worst. However, Jason and his team came in and provided a quote and a time frame that was fair. In the end the amount quoted was what we paid and everything was done on time. We contacted Jason for some asbestos consultation and demolition work. In the end there was no asbestos on our walls, only on the visible duct vents which they removed safely. The level of professionalism was unbelievable. We are super impressed with them. Jason really worked with us and gave us suggestions of what would work and what wouldn't work. He wouldn't push us do to anything we didn't want to. He would give us all the information so that we can make an informed decision. As first time home renovators we needed more information and Jason was happy to provide suggestions and honest insights to us. We are completely satisfied with the results of our project. We will definitely use him again in our future projects as we have many. We highly recommend him to our own family and friends, especially first time home renovators. Jason goes above and beyond and gave us a peace of mind. Thank you!

We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations. It really gives us a sense of satisfaction (and relief). That is what we aim for when we deliver our services. Thank you for sharing your experience and high recommendation. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Geoff in Toronto
Geoff in Toronto

Saved Us.

The company we hired bailed on the job half way through. Jason came that night, gave a fair quote and with his crew came the next day to finish the job. He was a pleasure to deal with and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to get asbestos removed from their house.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Not all companies are reliable and/or dependable and it is hard to tell sometimes. It is too bad we were not there from the start but we are happy to have helped.

More about Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services offers top quality service at affordable prices. Making it right doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our staff is specially trained and certified to help out with your Asbestos, Mold Removal, and Demolition. We follow industry guidelines to make sure your home is free of mold and restored to a safe and healthy living environment.

We avoid using harmful chemicals to remove contaminants choosing only the safest and greenest of products. Why remove one toxin with another. May as well go Green from the start.