Asbestos & Lead Removal
Asbestos & Lead Removal

Reviews for Green Life Restoration Services

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Asbestos abatement

From the first contact through to completion Jason was professional and returned calls promptly. The technician was top notch, on time and on schedule ! (David) The home was left clean and tidy, just as he found it ! Highly recommend Green life to anyone requiring their services !

I am really glad to hear you are happy with our service. We make sure that things are always left tidy and clean, it's part of our service. I will make sure to let David and Jason know.

Thank you for taking the time to review, we greatly appreciate it.

Frankie in Toronto
Frankie in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

Toronto
M1B 2H6

After calling and getting quotes from around 10 different companies, Jason from Greenlife gave me the best price and was the most thorough and honest throughout the whole process. When I was ready to go ahead, Jason started the job 2 days later and was able to get it done on time. He left the place cleaner than when he arrived.

Would highly recommend for future jobs.

Thank you Frankie, that's what we like to hear. We pride ourselves on delivering a clean and fresh feeling workplace once we leave. Thank you very much for the recommendation.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Excellent service for asbestos removal/demo

We cannot be more grateful and say enough about Jason and his crew. We always hear horror stories regarding contractors so when we started our renovations, we were expecting the worst. However, Jason and his team came in and provided a quote and a time frame that was fair. In the end the amount quoted was what we paid and everything was done on time. We contacted Jason for some asbestos consultation and demolition work. In the end there was no asbestos on our walls, only on the visible duct vents which they removed safely. The level of professionalism was unbelievable. We are super impressed with them. Jason really worked with us and gave us suggestions of what would work and what wouldn't work. He wouldn't push us do to anything we didn't want to. He would give us all the information so that we can make an informed decision. As first time home renovators we needed more information and Jason was happy to provide suggestions and honest insights to us. We are completely satisfied with the results of our project. We will definitely use him again in our future projects as we have many. We highly recommend him to our own family and friends, especially first time home renovators. Jason goes above and beyond and gave us a peace of mind. Thank you!

We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations. It really gives us a sense of satisfaction (and relief). That is what we aim for when we deliver our services. Thank you for sharing your experience and high recommendation. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Geoff in Toronto
Geoff in Toronto

Saved Us.

The company we hired bailed on the job half way through. Jason came that night, gave a fair quote and with his crew came the next day to finish the job. He was a pleasure to deal with and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to get asbestos removed from their house.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Not all companies are reliable and/or dependable and it is hard to tell sometimes. It is too bad we were not there from the start but we are happy to have helped.

Remove asbestos

I'm selling my house and had to remove asbestos from my old boiler. I searched Greenlife on the internet and contacted Jason. The next day he inspected the job. After infoming me he was a Believer in God and God told him to do the job for $1,500 I booked an appointment for the next day. I couldn't be happier with the job done.

Wow, thank you for the review. This review is one to remember for sure. It's easy to ignore that quiet voice sometimes but in the end it always pays off. We couldn't be happier to have worked with you too. Thanks again.

ROBERT in Toronto
ROBERT in Toronto

Garage demolition

Jason was prompt to respond and meet to provide a unbeatable quote.

The demolition was done the following day by the professional respectful crew .

The clean up and extras I requested was done to my satisfaction.

Thank you so very much Jason and crew .....I will be a repeat customer.

Regards Rob.

Thank you Rob for the positive review. I am glad that our service was to your satisfaction. A lot of times there are a few extras and we like to help out when we can, so it was our pleasure. Thank you for the job.

Vicky in Toronto
Vicky in Toronto

Tile and asbestos removal

Jason and his crew did a great job removing ceramic and asbestos tile from our house. They were on time, very tidy and professional. We’d be happy to work with them again and would recommend them to anyone!

You welcomed us into your house, cleanliness and professionalism is the best way to show our respect. Thank you for the high recommendation, and we would be happy to work with you too.

Suzanne & Julian
Suzanne & Julian

Mould & Asbestos Removal

Toronto
M1B 2H6

Jason & his team did an awesome job! We had mold issues in our basement and some asbestos removal required as well. The work was clearly explained to us & reviewed upon completion. They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. Jason was very responsive to any calls and emails about the job and the work was completed in Jan. 2018, on time as promised with little disruption to our daily activities. Very clean & very professional . We think Jason & David went above & beyond & we would highly recommend this crew!

Thank you Suzanne & Julian, I am glad you were impressed with our services. Good communication and keeping to our promises is important to our business model. Thank you again, and it was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement Mould

An old home and years of water seepage meant that the entire basement of my home needed remediation for mould. After contacting Greenlife, Jason assured me that he could resolve the issues. True to his word, the job was done promptly, professionally, and to an extremely high standard. To say that I am pleased with the work done by Jason and his crew is a tremendous understatement! Completing the job ahead of schedule, at a very competitive price, and communicating clearly and honestly with me along every step of the process, Jason and his crew deserve an A+ rating. I couldn't be happier with every aspect of the process. Highly, highly recommended! ~Bill

That's great you are happy with service. We try to over achieve and it seems like we did just that. Thank you very much for the awesome review.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Amazing Service

Amazing service. Jason was quick to get back to me schedule me in. Dave came was careful. He provided and the procautions to make it the job was done well and it was clean. He even took pictures of my atti​ck and showed me.

We're glad you liked our services. We like to leave our work areas as clean as when we walked in. We strive for care free service. Thanks for the amazing score.

More about Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services offers top quality service at affordable prices. Making it right doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our staff is specially trained and certified to help out with your Asbestos, Mold Removal, and Demolition. We follow industry guidelines to make sure your home is free of mold and restored to a safe and healthy living environment.

We avoid using harmful chemicals to remove contaminants choosing only the safest and greenest of products. Why remove one toxin with another. May as well go Green from the start.