Asbestos & Lead Removal
Asbestos & Lead Removal

Reviews for Green Life Restoration Services

Remove asbestos

I'm selling my house and had to remove asbestos from my old boiler. I searched Greenlife on the internet and contacted Jason. The next day he inspected the job. After infoming me he was a Believer in God and God told him to do the job for $1,500 I booked an appointment for the next day. I couldn't be happier with the job done.

Wow, thank you for the review. This review is one to remember for sure. It's easy to ignore that quiet voice sometimes but in the end it always pays off. We couldn't be happier to have worked with you too. Thanks again.

ROBERT in Toronto
ROBERT in Toronto

Garage demolition

Jason was prompt to respond and meet to provide a unbeatable quote.

The demolition was done the following day by the professional respectful crew .

The clean up and extras I requested was done to my satisfaction.

Thank you so very much Jason and crew .....I will be a repeat customer.

Regards Rob.

Thank you Rob for the positive review. I am glad that our service was to your satisfaction. A lot of times there are a few extras and we like to help out when we can, so it was our pleasure. Thank you for the job.

Vicky in Toronto
Vicky in Toronto

Tile and asbestos removal

Jason and his crew did a great job removing ceramic and asbestos tile from our house. They were on time, very tidy and professional. We’d be happy to work with them again and would recommend them to anyone!

You welcomed us into your house, cleanliness and professionalism is the best way to show our respect. Thank you for the high recommendation, and we would be happy to work with you too.

Suzanne & Julian
Suzanne & Julian

Mould & Asbestos Removal

Toronto
M1B 2H6

Jason & his team did an awesome job! We had mold issues in our basement and some asbestos removal required as well. The work was clearly explained to us & reviewed upon completion. They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. Jason was very responsive to any calls and emails about the job and the work was completed in Jan. 2018, on time as promised with little disruption to our daily activities. Very clean & very professional . We think Jason & David went above & beyond & we would highly recommend this crew!

Thank you Suzanne & Julian, I am glad you were impressed with our services. Good communication and keeping to our promises is important to our business model. Thank you again, and it was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement Mould

An old home and years of water seepage meant that the entire basement of my home needed remediation for mould. After contacting Greenlife, Jason assured me that he could resolve the issues. True to his word, the job was done promptly, professionally, and to an extremely high standard. To say that I am pleased with the work done by Jason and his crew is a tremendous understatement! Completing the job ahead of schedule, at a very competitive price, and communicating clearly and honestly with me along every step of the process, Jason and his crew deserve an A+ rating. I couldn't be happier with every aspect of the process. Highly, highly recommended! ~Bill

That's great you are happy with service. We try to over achieve and it seems like we did just that. Thank you very much for the awesome review.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Amazing Service

Amazing service. Jason was quick to get back to me schedule me in. Dave came was careful. He provided and the procautions to make it the job was done well and it was clean. He even took pictures of my atti​ck and showed me.

We're glad you liked our services. We like to leave our work areas as clean as when we walked in. We strive for care free service. Thanks for the amazing score.

Craig David in Ajax
Craig David in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Asbestos in ducts

I discovered some of the vents in our 100 year old house were wrapped in asbestos paper. Based on the reviews on this website, I contacted Green life and Jason promptly responded. He arrived the next day and quickly assessed the situation and was able to complete the job right then in a few hours. Prompt and professional.

Thank you for the review. We like to get out there promptly and we know it's appreciated. Asbestos is one of those things that when you find out you have it you want it out yesterday. So we make sure to handle each job as quickly as possible. Thanks again.

Basement mold

Called a few companies. Jason from gtrenlife was first to arrive. He removed the base boards and showed me what I was dealing with. He was able to evaluate the situation and give me a ball park estimate within 30 minutes. Job was completed ahead of schedule I true profession so fashion. We recently bought this older house with lots to do. I just wish greenlife restoration could be my general contractor. They must be the best at what they do.

Thank you for the perfect rating. We are glad that you are happy with our work. It's not uncommon for an older house like yours to have mould or other hazards. But we insure that once we leave that your place is safe to continue with your project. Thanks again.

Kae D in Toronto
Kae D in Toronto

Water damage

I had water damage caused by a broken pipe. I contacted several companies and I must say I was very impressed with the quick response of Jason and the Greenlife Restoration team. They assessed the situation quickly and was able to start working right away. My husband and I were very impressed with the work ethic of the team and would not hesitate using their services again.

Thank you Kae, we know the importance to act swiftly because the longer the problem remains the more damage that is caused. I will pass on your commendation to the team. We appreciate the positive review, thanks again.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Basement Asbestos Removal

I had to gut the majority of my basement to remove the asbestos before renovation could start. Jason and his team did a fantastic job, they finish the job very quickly while keeping the job site very clean.

I found Green Life on HomeStars and decided to call them after reading all the glowing reviews. I called several other companies on HomeStars as well but Jason was the only one who could come out on the same day to give me an estimate. He quoted a fair price for the job and was able to start the work 2 days later. I was impress with how quickly he could start the job and how responsive he was through out the entire process.

Jason and his crew finish the job in less than a week and the asbestos air test at the end passed without any problem. The company who did the asbestos air test also commented on how clean the job site was and that Green Life did a great job!

Thanks Green Life!

Wow, thank you for the 2 in 1 review, we appreciate it. We are glad that we were able to help. The fact that another industry professional spoke highly of our work is encouraging. Thanks again.

More about Green Life Restoration Services

Green Life Restoration Services offers top quality service at affordable prices. Making it right doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our staff is specially trained and certified to help out with your Asbestos, Mold Removal, and Demolition. We follow industry guidelines to make sure your home is free of mold and restored to a safe and healthy living environment.

We avoid using harmful chemicals to remove contaminants choosing only the safest and greenest of products. Why remove one toxin with another. May as well go Green from the start.