Oo Movers Edmonton

Reviews for Oo Movers Edmonton

Allison in Edmonton
Allison in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Wow 0 stars!et me get behind that now!

My story isn't much different from the others sadly.

They deserve a beware added to their name.

My story starts on April 29th. They were booked for the morning of April 30th. I got a call late on the 29th from them asking if they could come at 7 am the next morning. I thought maybe they would be different.

They didn't show until almost 8:30 am. I had to race to my new apartment for what was to be a disaster in the making.

They barely spoke English, they had empty expressions on their faces. They were to take apart my entertainment unit. Because of them it had to be thrown out because of things that were ripped out of the side so it couldn't go back together.

They got their stuff on the truck at got to me at about 10:30 or so. They didn't listen when I asked them to pull everything off the truck and put it in the entry area where I was holding the door. It forced me to stand for over an hour letting them go back and forth.

They left everything without really stacking, completely flooded my kitchen and dining area with boxes that weren't stacked.

My bedroom was left a disaster of boxes, boxspring on its side and mattress leaning against the wall. I had to ask them about where my bedframe was while they were trying to get their greedy hands on almost $500.

The next day I was trying to put together the tv wall unit as it was just me putting things together with my partner having severe health issues, I found the wall unit wouldn't be assembled.

What do they want to refund me? 1 hour of moving time plus GST. My wall unit cost me $300 dollars. They no longer make this model so now we have to spend more money. They didn't step up to the plate with their insurance to cover my losses. Their owner is MIA who doesn't have a business phone. I have my receipt to prove how much I spent on my old unit. The least they could do is refund that and an hour of time to cover those losses.

The new unit is going to run me more than $300 between the items, GST and delivery just for these items. They don't care though.

They only want your money and oh well if you have a severely bad experience.

this is a Fake / Hate review. Not our customer. Take it down plz.

Guida in Edmonton
Guida in Edmonton

Moving

Follow up on my awful move by oomovers.
My couch remains damaged , I have sent multiple emails, no answer.
A according to their response which is not thru as the couch remains the same further I am missing boxes ,one box had a fixture wall that was of antique plates ,included a ceramic plate that was in my family for a century and 2 peripoint done by my mom.
I will continue to regarding the couch and the missing boxes.

Dear Guida,
We are so sorry you were not satisfied with your move. We are ready to speak with you and resolve your concerns at your convenience. Please call our office at 708-638-6103.
- John Anthony, General Manager

Tevfik in Edmonton
Tevfik in Edmonton

Nor recommended

I am very disappointed with this company. I used their service 2 weeks ago. They were 1 hour and 30 minutes late. I wasn’t able to reach out movers about when they are arriving. It was -30 on the moving day and one of the movers didn’t dress up properly for the weather. He didn’t have gloves or a jacket. His hoody’s zipper was broken and he was playing with all the time. Because he didn’t dress up, he didn’t want to stay outside and move stuff. He was mostly inside and saying that he can’t carry this by himself, however, the other mover was able to do it by himself so he kept waiting other guy to help.

I requested one mover which they denied my request. Only one mover was helpful. For a small one bedroom apartment it took 3 hours to finish with my help and one mover. I felt i paid the second mover for nothing.

I gave the feedback to the customer service and I have been told to be called which didn’t happen. I called them and they offered me the same “reward” it stated on their website.

I don’t recommend this company for moving. It will stress you out more on your moving day.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Service - Move

Moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house. The movers came on time and were very careful with my things. In all, the move went very well as the movers were very efficient and hard working. Thanks!

TL in Edmonton
TL in Edmonton

OO Movers Edmonton

I was extremely impressed from the start of my experience on the phone with the lady booking the move to the finish. They quoted me, sent me out a team in Edmonton to move to a small town outside of Edmonton, moved and everything seemed seamless and easy. The movers themselves were professional and actually quite funny. I did not believe just 2 men could get mmy entire condo moved in the time quoted but they did!! Not to mention nothing was scratched or broken, I enjoyed this experience and will use them every move.

Patrick in Edmonton
Patrick in Edmonton

Highly Recommended

This was my second time relocating and I remember how the first experience traumatized me. I had to deal with some very unprofessional people. When I contacted OO movers, I was so scared because I feared that this would be a repeat of the first time but I must say, this was completely different. Not only were they on time, they were very polite and professional. Thank you OO movers, I will definitely recommend your company to my friends.

More about Oo Movers Edmonton

Owner Operator Movers of Canada Owner Operator movers share in the profits and the responsibility for your move. They have a financial and emotional commitment to your satisfaction that an employee mover will never share. ! SAVE MONEY - Free Fuel -Free Insurance -NO Minimum Time Charges -Quarter Hour Billing ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?