Moving & Storage

Reviews for OO Movers Edmonton

Guida in Edmonton
Guida in Edmonton

Moving

Follow up on my awful move by oomovers.
My couch remains damaged , I have sent multiple emails, no answer.
A according to their response which is not thru as the couch remains the same further I am missing boxes ,one box had a fixture wall that was of antique plates ,included a ceramic plate that was in my family for a century and 2 peripoint done by my mom.
I will continue to regarding the couch and the missing boxes.

Dear Guida,
We are so sorry you were not satisfied with your move. We are ready to speak with you and resolve your concerns at your convenience. Please call our office at 708-638-6103.
- John Anthony, General Manager

Tevfik in Edmonton
Tevfik in Edmonton

Nor recommended

I am very disappointed with this company. I used their service 2 weeks ago. They were 1 hour and 30 minutes late. I wasn’t able to reach out movers about when they are arriving. It was -30 on the moving day and one of the movers didn’t dress up properly for the weather. He didn’t have gloves or a jacket. His hoody’s zipper was broken and he was playing with all the time. Because he didn’t dress up, he didn’t want to stay outside and move stuff. He was mostly inside and saying that he can’t carry this by himself, however, the other mover was able to do it by himself so he kept waiting other guy to help.

I requested one mover which they denied my request. Only one mover was helpful. For a small one bedroom apartment it took 3 hours to finish with my help and one mover. I felt i paid the second mover for nothing.

I gave the feedback to the customer service and I have been told to be called which didn’t happen. I called them and they offered me the same “reward” it stated on their website.

I don’t recommend this company for moving. It will stress you out more on your moving day.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Service - Move

Moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house. The movers came on time and were very careful with my things. In all, the move went very well as the movers were very efficient and hard working. Thanks!

TL in Edmonton
TL in Edmonton

OO Movers Edmonton

I was extremely impressed from the start of my experience on the phone with the lady booking the move to the finish. They quoted me, sent me out a team in Edmonton to move to a small town outside of Edmonton, moved and everything seemed seamless and easy. The movers themselves were professional and actually quite funny. I did not believe just 2 men could get mmy entire condo moved in the time quoted but they did!! Not to mention nothing was scratched or broken, I enjoyed this experience and will use them every move.

Patrick in Edmonton
Patrick in Edmonton

Highly Recommended

This was my second time relocating and I remember how the first experience traumatized me. I had to deal with some very unprofessional people. When I contacted OO movers, I was so scared because I feared that this would be a repeat of the first time but I must say, this was completely different. Not only were they on time, they were very polite and professional. Thank you OO movers, I will definitely recommend your company to my friends.

More about OO Movers Edmonton

Owner Operator Movers of Canada Owner Operator movers share in the profits and the responsibility for your move. They have a financial and emotional commitment to your satisfaction that an employee mover will never share. ! SAVE MONEY - Free Fuel -Free Insurance -NO Minimum Time Charges -Quarter Hour Billing ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?