OO Movers Vancouver

greer simpson in Vancouver
greer simpson in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Vancouver to Calgary 1 bedroom apartment

I had booked OO movers more than 3 weeks in advance of my 1 bedroom apartment move from Vancouver to Calgary , the booking process was smooth however when move day came they did not show up... I waited all day at my apartment, even calling hours before the pickup slot to confirm. I waited and waited and when I called 2 hours AFTER my slotted pickup time and they informed me that the truck had filled up and they were scrambling to rent a uhaul or find another truck... They were not well organized and gave me little confidence that they would be able to come through. After much stress (lining up a last minute backup moving company etc.) and a day of my time wasted they showed up over 24 hours late (6PM the NEXT day). Speaking with the driver he admitted that he was overbooked for time and resources. Then the long haul move began, they had a very hard time providing me with a ETA of my shipment which was frustrating since I would not be receiving my truck and had to make arrangements with friends to receive on my behalf. The office staff were not very helpful and were VERY VERY hard to get a hold of let alone an answer out of in terms of ETA. Ultimately it took them 6 days to deliver my truck (I was more expecting 2-4). My shipment arrived in good condition and my friend receiving spoke highly of the quality of the movers. It seems that the movers were exceptional but due to the overwhelmingly frustrating customer experience I had with the management and organization of the services I cannot recommend this long distance moving service. I would only recommend if you have a high degree of flexibility in terms of pickup and delivery.

she is not client. this is a Fake / hate review...plz take it down

Jacob in Roberts Creek
Jacob in Roberts Creek
1 review Vancouver, BC

Awesome Moving Experience

These guys are very professional. I was moving out of my three bedroom, two story house and had heard about OO movers from a friend of mine that moved a few months ago. I had a lot of boxes and some heavy furniture that needed to be moved. The guys came in and did the job with no hesitation. I was very pleased when they finished almost two hours under the estimated quote time I was originally given on the phone. I have already recommended this company to some of my friends and family and they will be the first I call the next time I move.

More about OO Movers Vancouver

Owner Operator Movers of Canada Owner Operator movers share in the profits and the responsibility for your move. They have a financial and emotional commitment to your satisfaction that an employee mover will never share. ! SAVE MONEY - Free Fuel -Free Insurance -NO Minimum Time Charges -Quarter Hour Billing ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?