HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Warren from Toronto

My tenants' dryer had a nasty thumping sound during rotation. I-Fix provided a timely and cost-efficient diagnosis and repair, with excellent customer service including booking and the repair itself. I'm very happy to use them in the future.

Hi Warren... Thanks for the vote of confidence,Let us know if you need anything moving forward. Thanks again.

Darren in Toronto

I received an online estimate then scheduled appointment via text message (most convenient for both). David arrived within scheduled window and installed our new dishwasher successfully. I will be using the services again for future installations.

Hi Darren... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

Sharon

These guys were awesome -- polite, friendly, professional, on-time, and honest. Will recommend them to all my friends and family!

Hey Sharon….Thank you for kind words and recommendations!

Mark Wright from Toronto

Called David a couple of months back with a leaking washer and he responded in minutes. He came with another fellow and the part they thought needed replacement. The repair was supposed to cost $350+tax (since the part was expensive). When they got here they thought it was simply a busted hose but it turned out to be the pump was cracked (from a piece of metal that got stuff in it, wire from a bra of all things). The part was going to be about the same but they had a generic replacement in the truck that was cheaper (and by all accounts just as good). They installed it and everything has been working fine since. The part is guaranteed for 90 days and all is good. The service was fast, the guys were courteous and friendly, the work was done and the cost was reasonable. That's 10 out of 10 in my books.

hi Mark...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

Sharon in Toronto

I was contacted within minutes of my request, promised next day service and received a call requesting permission to arrive fifteen minutes earlier than scheduled. Two smartly dressed , articulate young professionals diagnosed and corrected my issue within forty five minutes and provided a six month warranty on the fix. This is a high quality company focused on efficiency and customer service. I won't go anywhere else.

Hey Sharon... Sounds like you had the experience we strive for. appreciate you writing about it. Take care.

I called and 24 hrs my dishwasher was fixed. It was expensive, but I needed it done and they were able to do it before my vacation was over (so I didn't need to take another day off work to sit around and wait for a repair), so I'm happy with the outcome.

They called 25 mins before arriving, as they said they would. They arrived promptly at the beginning of the time window they gave me. They were courteous and polite, and took about 45 mins to diagnose and fix the problem.

Glad we we're able to service you with our standard of high quality. And we'll be here if you need us again. Take care.

christian h.

I don't post reviews very often but these guys really delivered for me .

I was actually willing to spend money on a new unit but they recommended to fix my old unit as it was still in good shape and would be a fraction of the cost .

They even came back later for free to adjust my dryer vent hose for free.

Was really impressed with these gentlemen.

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have , cheers.

Claudia in Toronto

The spinner in my washing machine stopped working. I emailed I-Fix and David responded right away. He and Joseph examined the washer and determined the problem very quickly. They quoted me on the price for the repair, picked up the part and repaired my machine quickly and efficiently. They also helped me out with a small dryer issue which was of huge assistance and saved me time and money. Their service was top rate plus they were a pleasure to deal with. I gladly recommend them and would certainly use their services again.

Hey Claudia... Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

lilian

David and Joseph helped me move a dishwasher, install it, and haul away the old one. I communicated to them that the elevator bookings in the building were extremely strict and therefore the job had to be completely finished within a two hour window. They arrived exactly on time, and were able to complete the job in under 45 minutes. Overall, I find them to be very friendly and efficient. They have also fixed another broken dishwasher for a rental unit at a different location for me before, and I have not received any complaints about it since. They are an honest and efficient team and I will be using their services again in the future.

Hello...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance repair needs with 100% customer attention.
*I-fix appliance Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

I-fix appliance repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. we know that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..