I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Or in Aurora
Or in Aurora

Fridge fixing

I called this company to take a look at my leaking fridge. They came 15minutes early and I was extremely impressed with their thorough understanding of the different brands of fridges and their differences in parts and issues. They fixed the problem fast and we've been leaks free ever since! Would highly recommend again

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Decent service but pretty expensive, didn't really give me the pricing straight

UPDATE: The company has challenged this review. I'm not surprised if they challenge every negative review to force you to go through the pain in the but of submitting a receipt. So you can't trust reviews for this company. Further even though I know this is who I called the receipt is for some sketchy generic holding company. It seems like intentional fraud. See photos of sketchy receipt as well as phone records showing this is who I called.

TLDR: 20 minute job, no replacement parts, $240

Called for washer repair. They were able to fix it just fine, an infant sock had gotten stuck so there were no replacement parts they just took it out. Thought it was a bit pricey for a job that took 20 minutes. Also annoyingly they told me there was a discount for cash versus credit or check so i spent half an hour walking to and from the bank (they called when they finished and had to wait a few minutes for me to get back it took me longer to get the cash then to fix it). Anyways, I naively thought it was cash no tax since they didn't clarify what the discount was but then they only gave me 8 bucks off. I was trying to work from home and I would have really rathered to be working then waste 30 minutes for 8 bucks.

My strong recommendation and I have gotten burned before. Do NOT hire anyone who is popular on homestars, you will pay a HUGE premium for their popularity.

Cartmale
Cartmale

Dishwasher repair

Frozen drain line was identified, cleared and now working perfectly. Technicians pleasant and professional and quoted price up front, and even did a little extra work like fixing a drip at no extra cost HIGHLY recommended

Hey Cartmale… thanks for the positive review.

Warren from Toronto
Warren from Toronto

Dryer repair

My tenants' dryer had a nasty thumping sound during rotation. I-Fix provided a timely and cost-efficient diagnosis and repair, with excellent customer service including booking and the repair itself. I'm very happy to use them in the future.

Hi Warren... Thanks for the vote of confidence,Let us know if you need anything moving forward. Thanks again.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

Dishwasher installation

I received an online estimate then scheduled appointment via text message (most convenient for both). David arrived within scheduled window and installed our new dishwasher successfully. I will be using the services again for future installations.

Hi Darren... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

Sharon
Sharon

Washing-machine repair

These guys were awesome -- polite, friendly, professional, on-time, and honest. Will recommend them to all my friends and family!

Hey Sharon….Thank you for kind words and recommendations!

Mark Wright from Toronto
Mark Wright from Toronto

Maytag Neptune Washer

Called David a couple of months back with a leaking washer and he responded in minutes. He came with another fellow and the part they thought needed replacement. The repair was supposed to cost $350+tax (since the part was expensive). When they got here they thought it was simply a busted hose but it turned out to be the pump was cracked (from a piece of metal that got stuff in it, wire from a bra of all things). The part was going to be about the same but they had a generic replacement in the truck that was cheaper (and by all accounts just as good). They installed it and everything has been working fine since. The part is guaranteed for 90 days and all is good. The service was fast, the guys were courteous and friendly, the work was done and the cost was reasonable. That's 10 out of 10 in my books.

hi Mark...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Perfect!!

I was contacted within minutes of my request, promised next day service and received a call requesting permission to arrive fifteen minutes earlier than scheduled. Two smartly dressed , articulate young professionals diagnosed and corrected my issue within forty five minutes and provided a six month warranty on the fix. This is a high quality company focused on efficiency and customer service. I won't go anywhere else.

Hey Sharon... Sounds like you had the experience we strive for. appreciate you writing about it. Take care.

Dishwasher pump replacement

I called and 24 hrs my dishwasher was fixed. It was expensive, but I needed it done and they were able to do it before my vacation was over (so I didn't need to take another day off work to sit around and wait for a repair), so I'm happy with the outcome.

They called 25 mins before arriving, as they said they would. They arrived promptly at the beginning of the time window they gave me. They were courteous and polite, and took about 45 mins to diagnose and fix the problem.

Glad we we're able to service you with our standard of high quality. And we'll be here if you need us again. Take care.

christian h.
christian h.

Washing machine repair

I don't post reviews very often but these guys really delivered for me .

I was actually willing to spend money on a new unit but they recommended to fix my old unit as it was still in good shape and would be a fraction of the cost .

They even came back later for free to adjust my dryer vent hose for free.

Was really impressed with these gentlemen.

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have , cheers.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance repair needs with 100% customer attention.
*I-fix appliance Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

I-fix appliance repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. we know that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..