I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

DAVID AVI [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

lilian

David and Joseph helped me move a dishwasher, install it, and haul away the old one. I communicated to them that the elevator bookings in the building were extremely strict and therefore the job had to be completely finished within a two hour window. They arrived exactly on time, and were able to complete the job in under 45 minutes. Overall, I find them to be very friendly and efficient. They have also fixed another broken dishwasher for a rental unit at a different location for me before, and I have not received any complaints about it since. They are an honest and efficient team and I will be using their services again in the future.

Hello...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

asamitz

The guys from I-FIX Appliances came to my condo and fixed my washing machine. After they fixed it they showed me what the problem was. Very friendly. I would recommend them

Hello.. We appreciate the recommendations, Glad we could provide the right services for you.

abbottserroul

I-Fix was very fast. Could not have asked for better, quicker, service. Their quote seemed reasonable and they stuck to it.

Hey …The experience you have outlined is exactly the one we aim for with all of our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

cathy

Switched condo sized washer and dryer from one unit to another, and unclogged drain hose from washing machine

Hey.. Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

Kim

The team was prompt and professional. They were able to pinpoint the issue immediately and despite the potential to delay its resolution or manipulate the problem, they simply fixed it quickly and easily. They're honest and fair. I would definitely recommend them.

hi Kim..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

cadenabrianbrett

David & Co. provided the honest service that I was looking for. Primarily they did not over speculate what the issue would likely be. When other service contractors were quick to recommend & replace a major component $$$ - David rather, made sure to first diagnose the simple less expensive fix. Which is exactly what the problem was. Do not overload the washing machines that cause major shaking leading to loose hardware within the Machine.
Lesson Learned!

Highly Reccomend David & co.

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have. thanks for the recommendation. Cheers.

I would not recommend this company to anybody. I called to repair my dryer and they got aggressive and angry when I asked to explain the quote. Furthermore after doing my own research I found out the part that was included my quote I was charged double for.

ak in Toronto

After getting taken by theappliancerepairguys.ca (check out their homestars page if you want a laugh), I called the I-FiX Appliance repair.

I was told by the last technician (after being charge $300) that i would need a second visit and a $300-500 part.

I found the part online for $30. I asked the I-FiX guys what they charge for it and they told me $25!

In 20 minutes I-FiX found the problem, fixed it... no part needed. The literally drained the system, ran tests and it was done.

It seems any honest technician could fix this quickly.

I found these guys to be honest, friendly, and clear (no mess left behind). Would highly recommend them.

Hi AK... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*full cover warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance needs with 100% customer attention.
*Appliance Tech Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

Appliance Tech repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. Appliance Tech knows that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..