I Fi X Appliance Repair

Reviews for I Fi X Appliance Repair

Lynne in Toronto
Lynne in Toronto

new dishwasher

These guys are terrific! They are very knowledgeable and thorough. I first hired them to repair my washing machine which they did quickly and efficiently. They did such a good job that I immediately decided to hire them to replace my old dishwasher with a brand new one. Great service. Friendly, polite and reliable. Highly recommended!!

Hey Lynne,
Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review !

We appreciate your business and recommendations.

Thanks again and all the best !

GRANTS in North York
GRANTS in North York

Washing Machine

Called I- FIX Appliance Repair at 8:00 am this (Sunday) morning. Washing machine was fixed by 6:00 pm. They were full but squeezed us in. They accommodated the 1 hour window that we had. Entirely professional on the phone, by text and in person. Called ahead to let us know when they were coming. Walked us through the pricing before they fixed. Would call them first for any appliance. Many thanks!

Hey Grant... Happy to hear that you are happy with our services .
We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have.
Cheers.

paperstorm
paperstorm

Great Work!

They were recommended by a friend. They came very fast to look at 3 appliances (dishwasher, fridge and clothes washer). Fridge was leaking and they fixed it in such a way that it should not happen again ($200). The dishwasher was fixed very easily by adjusting the settings. Clothes washer was too old to repair (20 years) and replaced with bigger capacity at reasonable price - $1190 (del. instal & take away old one). No shopping around, no arranging installation; they had to remove a door and other installers may not do that, so all-in-all Great Work! FAST! Freindly and Efficient.

Thanks for the kind words! We’re always here should anything come up in the future. Thanks!

Mayer in Toronto
Mayer in Toronto

Awesome Service

These gentlemen are true professionals! They know their appliances and provide excellent service. They responded immediately to our request for a service call, assessed the situation, provided a realistic quote and completed the job within 2 days (even though they had to wait for a replacement part to come in from a supplier). It was a joy getting to know
IFiX. Their contact info is now prominently affixed to refrigerator door.
A. Mayer

Hey Mayor,
We are glad you had a good experience !

We are always here to help .

Jeff in North York
Jeff in North York

Refrigerator repair

“These guys are geniuses! They diagnosed the problem with our refrigerator in 5 minutes, they had the parts to repair the problem in their van and completed the repair in about 30 minutes. We’ve used this company 4-5 times and the results are always awesome!”

Hey …The experience you have outlined is exactly the one we aim for with all of our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Mike
Mike

Washing machine repair

Our washing machine broke suddenly and needed to be repaired fast. I Fix Appliance Repair came within the hour and the machine was fixed fast. They were professional, courteous, and efficient. I would not hesitate to call them again

Hey.. Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

Or in Aurora
Or in Aurora

Fridge fixing

I called this company to take a look at my leaking fridge. They came 15minutes early and I was extremely impressed with their thorough understanding of the different brands of fridges and their differences in parts and issues. They fixed the problem fast and we've been leaks free ever since! Would highly recommend again

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have , cheers.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Decent service but pretty expensive, didn't really give me the pricing straight

UPDATE: The company has challenged this review. I'm not surprised if they challenge every negative review to force you to go through the pain in the but of submitting a receipt. So you can't trust reviews for this company. Further even though I know this is who I called the receipt is for some sketchy generic holding company. It seems like intentional fraud. See photos of sketchy receipt as well as phone records showing this is who I called.

TLDR: 20 minute job, no replacement parts, $240

Called for washer repair. They were able to fix it just fine, an infant sock had gotten stuck so there were no replacement parts they just took it out. Thought it was a bit pricey for a job that took 20 minutes. Also annoyingly they told me there was a discount for cash versus credit or check so i spent half an hour walking to and from the bank (they called when they finished and had to wait a few minutes for me to get back it took me longer to get the cash then to fix it). Anyways, I naively thought it was cash no tax since they didn't clarify what the discount was but then they only gave me 8 bucks off. I was trying to work from home and I would have really rathered to be working then waste 30 minutes for 8 bucks.

My strong recommendation and I have gotten burned before. Do NOT hire anyone who is popular on homestars, you will pay a HUGE premium for their popularity.

Cartmale
Cartmale

Dishwasher repair

Frozen drain line was identified, cleared and now working perfectly. Technicians pleasant and professional and quoted price up front, and even did a little extra work like fixing a drip at no extra cost HIGHLY recommended

Hey Cartmale… thanks for the positive review.

Warren from Toronto
Warren from Toronto

Dryer repair

My tenants' dryer had a nasty thumping sound during rotation. I-Fix provided a timely and cost-efficient diagnosis and repair, with excellent customer service including booking and the repair itself. I'm very happy to use them in the future.

Hi Warren... Thanks for the vote of confidence,Let us know if you need anything moving forward. Thanks again.

More about I Fi X Appliance Repair

Specialties: all brand repair, same day service, low cost parts and labor charges. WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES: *Washing Machines *Dryers *Dishwashers *Fridges *Freezers *Ovens *Stoves *Microwaves Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service? *Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge. *We serve the entire ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?