Property Werks

Calgary AB T3P 1C7
Owner/Manager
Lawson Beaty [Full profile]

Reviews for Property Werks

Fantastic service year round with lawn care and mowing in the summer and snow removal in the winter time. Their staff is always prompt and professional and gets the job done as soon as possible. I am able to travel with no worries that my sidewalks won't be shovelled when I am away. Thanks!

BobS06 in Calgary

I am moving to a property that has garden service, therefore sadly, I will no longer be using Property Werks. If anyone has their act together it is this company and Christine runs the show like a well oiled machine. On one occasion I was not satisfied with the service and she sent a team out again immediately and that was the last time I ever had to call.
I certainly recommend this company as they are one of the few who really care about the customer.

in Calgary

I hired Property Werks for snow shovelling in NW Calgary. Was very satisfied with service. Snow always shovelled promptly, and emails sent out to advise when crews would be out to clear the snow.
Cristine very friendly and helpful.