Property Werks

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T3P 1C7
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Property Werks

Vincent in Calgary

Very happy with the quality work that this team did. My back yard was full of weeds and many large stones. The removed the old topsoil (which was full of weed seed) and brought in new topsoil and sod. They did a very tidy job of installing some patio tile and situated the BBQ nicely as well - I didn't have a plan for that, and they came up with a good idea. I was so busy working that I wasn't around to monitor the work. When I came home, I discovered a perfect yard! They took 2 days: 1 day to remove old topsoil, 1 day to replace new soil & sod. Definitely satisfied and happy to recommend Property Werks!

Job Price

Hi Vincent, thank you for your business, I'm so glad you were happy with the work.

All the best,

Sean

RobertM in Calgary

I've had Property Werks's year round maintenance services two separate times for a total of 4 years. For two years in my first home in the NW and after I moved back to Calgary for my new home in the SW. There was no hassle when I had to cancel on short notice to leave for my new job and I was thrilled that they service the whole city so I hired them again when I returned. There's been the odd fix but it's always addressed quickly. No billing mistakes and friendly staff. Overall I would recommend them to anyone looking to get lawn care or snow removal.

Job Price

We're always here to help! So glad you have been happy with the service, Robert.

- Cristine

I contracted Property Werks to cut my parents lawn as they are in their 70's. The work was done regularly in May but then 3 weeks went by with no lawn cutting. After letting them know about the missed work, they did get there for 2 cuttings, but now have missed 2 more weeks. I would not recommend Property Werks to do this work.

Job Price

Hi Dennis, I'm very sorry, I was unaware of this situation. I will contact you directly to refund your money and would like to offer you the rest of the season at no charge. I will keep a personal eye on your property. That is not up to our standards. My apologies.

Lawson

R. Cooper in Calgary

This is the 3rd year I have had Property Werks come do my spring clean up. They do a fantastic job - the yard always looks so great when they are done. Great to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Job Price

We have had Property Werks cut and trim our lawn for the last three years and the service just continues to be as good as ever. Competitive, reasonable, reliable, and professional. Christine has always been very accommodating and understanding of customer (our) needs. And the edge trimming technique? Exceptional!

Job Price

Fantastic service year round with lawn care and mowing in the summer and snow removal in the winter time. Their staff is always prompt and professional and gets the job done as soon as possible. I am able to travel with no worries that my sidewalks won't be shovelled when I am away. Thanks!

BobS06 in Calgary

I am moving to a property that has garden service, therefore sadly, I will no longer be using Property Werks. If anyone has their act together it is this company and Christine runs the show like a well oiled machine. On one occasion I was not satisfied with the service and she sent a team out again immediately and that was the last time I ever had to call.
I certainly recommend this company as they are one of the few who really care about the customer.

in Calgary

I hired Property Werks for snow shovelling in NW Calgary. Was very satisfied with service. Snow always shovelled promptly, and emails sent out to advise when crews would be out to clear the snow.
Cristine very friendly and helpful.