Property Werks

Reviews for Property Werks

Charlene Hall in Calgary
Charlene Hall in Calgary

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I hate all aspects of winter, but I really hate the snow. I decided this year to hire on a snow removal company for the winter season. We've been fortunate so far with the snow that's fallen but Property Werks Calgary has been amazing. Our service man Sean does a great job of clearing my walks and drive way. The communication the company emails out is above standards in my opinion. They email when he's been out and often include a picture of the property once it's been done. They email as to when they will be bringing out ice melt and scraping, etc. I am so happy that I found this company and as long as winter visits Calgary I will be using their services. Thanks!!!

Fall and Spring Clean Up

Clean ups have been done very efficiently and thoroughly. All flower beds and corners were completely cleared of leaves and debris and the whole area left clean and tidy. The work team was pleasant and friendly and were obviously anxious to do a good job. Cristine, the in office coordinator , was always professional and helpful.

Ruth  from Calgary
Ruth from Calgary

Weekly Lawn Care Service

Property Werks employees have been satisfactorily looking after the three lawns belonging to me and to my family for several years till now. We found them doing very good service.
If any problems arose, Christine (who works in their office) fixed them immediately in a professional manner. We strongly recommend Property Werks to any one who are looking to get their lawn serviced. Our valuation: 5 Stars.

Dana in Calgary
Dana in Calgary

Lawn work and snow removal

I have been a customer of Property Werks for several years, and have never had any problems with them. Their employees have always been personable and great workers. They have saved me countless hours.

Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Spring Clean Up

We have hired Property Werks for over 3 years & appreciate their quality service for Spring Clean Up. They power rake & mow the lawn, fertilize, blow out the beds then pack & remove the debris bags. They are always on time & work efficiently. Neighbors have commented on the quality work. I would not hesitate to recommend Property Werks. Quality work for value.

korrieh in Calgary
korrieh in Calgary

Service has gone downhill

I have used Property Werks for many years and have found the service to be terrible this winter. They guarantee removal of snow within 24hrs of snow stopping, and I have waited up to 3 days. I always have to email and say they have not come and never get an apology. They have gotten so lazy that they stopped shoveling the whole driveway and do not clear the last two feet to the grass line. Not impressed this year.

heather in Calgary
heather in Calgary

Excellent Customer Service, Peace of Mind

I hired their service for my elderly parents and they rave about the team all the time. I use them for snow removal in the winter and mowing/lawn services in the summer.
It gives me peace of mind knowing my parents are so well taken care of and will not fall coming out the house from the front or going to their garage.
Best money I spend each month. Winter or summer
They have the best customer service as well - I really appreciate the email updates so I can keep my parents updated as to when to expect the crews.

Fall clean up

Excellent work done, well organized and efficient. Would employ again without hesitation. We were on vacation an the yard was clean neat and tidy when we returned. Will recommend to friends.

Midnapore Resident in Calgary
Midnapore Resident in Calgary

Yard Maintenance

Property Werks has cut and trimmed my grass since 2013. The lady in the office is kind and very efficient, addressing any concerns promptly and efficiently. The landscaper that has trimmed and cut my yard, especially this year, has been amazing!! She is here each week in a timely fashion, is meticulous at trimming and leaves my yard professionally trimmed in a most attractive, pleasing way for me. I have enjoyed working with this company each year and highly recommend them to anyone looking for professionalism and reliability.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! We really value your long-time business!
-- Cristine

Mary in Calgary
Mary in Calgary

Yearly service. Snow/lawn

I've been with this company since May 2014. These folk are totally dependable and do an awesome job! Absolutely NO complaints! Great communication, always keep you updated. I would highly recommend.

Hi Mary,
We are so glad you are happy with our service. We believe communication with our customers is so important, and we're glad it's been helpful!
-- Cristine

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?