Property Werks

Calgary AB T3P 1C7
Owner/Manager
Lawson Beaty [Full profile]

Reviews for Property Werks

Property Werks has been by maintenance provider for a year now during both the summer and the winter months. My first contact was with a very professional and kind women in the office who was very knowledgeable on the services offered and I felt very encouraged that Property Werks would take care of all my needs. The crew did a fantastic job on the spring clean up and maintained my yard all summer. It was done professionally and quickly - no complaints! This winter was a crazy amount of snowfall but Sean was in constant communication with customers regarding when the crew would get out to everyone for snow removal. It was nuts trying to stay on top of how much snow was falling but to no avail, Property Werks was out there - sometimes late into the evening, making sure everyone was clearer and satisfied! Any questions or concerns I had were addressed professionally and quickly. I would highly recommend Property Werks for all your lawn and snow removal needs - these guys are incredible!

Sandra in Toronto

I can't say enough about these guys! Total rockstars. I have them clearing my two properties in Inglewood. They were both cleared well within 24 hours an Christmas AND New Years Days. I even asked my crew if they could clear the flat part of a section on my roof overhanging the front steps because we've had so much snow, and there was no hesitation, they just got down to it. Always responsive to my calls and Christine is a delight to deal with in the office. Thanks!

Job Price

Hi Sandra, thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad you've been happy with the services this winter.

- Lawson

Patti in Calgary

It has snowed three times this winter. I have had to call Property Werks after all three snow falls to have them shovel my snow. I'm quite sad because Lawson told me he would keep any eye on my property after the second complaint -- but he didn't. He told me he'd give me a month's free service for my troubles. What's that worth when no one shows up to shovel your snow?

Hi Patti,

Sorry our services haven't lived up to your expectations so far. I have followed up with the crew in regards to your property for each snowfall since you and I spoke last. We sent our operations manager Sean to do the second one and our crew chief to do today's. These last two snowfalls weren't cleared as quickly because they happened to fall on New Years Day and Christmas Day, which by our terms of service are the only two days of the year we don't guarantee clearing within 24 hours. This is to give our employees some time with their families. That being said, I am always upset to not reach customer expectations and take your case seriously. I will follow up with a phone call to you when I'm back in Calgary on the 4th to discuss what steps we can take to improve your experience, as it doesn't sound like you have cancelled your services.

Happy New Year,

Lawson

Tiya in Toronto

I am new to Alberta and have purchased a new home here. I looked around the neighbourhood to see existing fencing made some calls but I was impressed by one of my neighbour's yard. I asked who he used and was told Property Werks. I was given their number and called for some suggestions on what can be done and asked for a quote. The sales person was very patient with me and explained everything after each question I had. I felt comfortable with what was explained to me and I went forward with the job . I asked for a specific design and I received exactly what I wanted; I am so happy with the quality of product and the workmanship. Property Werks design was perfect and I couldn't be happier with the end result. In the spring I will be hiring Property Werks to do my deck and landscaping.
Great people, honest people, and I will recommend them to anyone for their home.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words and detailed review! It was a pleasure working for you. We look forward to seeing you in the spring.

- Lawson

Alexandra in Toronto

Lawson and his team are fantastic! They landscaped our entire yard from start to finish and we are thrilled with the result. PropertyWerks planted all the trees and plants, placed sod, put a retaining wall in, and built our fence and "boardwalk." They were also very helpful and receptive to any changes we wanted, and incorporated all of our input. Plus their snow removal team is reliable and makes life way easier in the winter.

Job Price

Thanks Alex! Your review means a lot to us. It was a big job, I can't wait to see all the plantings fill out over the next few summers.

Vincent in Calgary

Very happy with the quality work that this team did. My back yard was full of weeds and many large stones. The removed the old topsoil (which was full of weed seed) and brought in new topsoil and sod. They did a very tidy job of installing some patio tile and situated the BBQ nicely as well - I didn't have a plan for that, and they came up with a good idea. I was so busy working that I wasn't around to monitor the work. When I came home, I discovered a perfect yard! They took 2 days: 1 day to remove old topsoil, 1 day to replace new soil & sod. Definitely satisfied and happy to recommend Property Werks!

Job Price

Hi Vincent, thank you for your business, I'm so glad you were happy with the work.

All the best,

Sean

RobertM in Calgary

I've had Property Werks's year round maintenance services two separate times for a total of 4 years. For two years in my first home in the NW and after I moved back to Calgary for my new home in the SW. There was no hassle when I had to cancel on short notice to leave for my new job and I was thrilled that they service the whole city so I hired them again when I returned. There's been the odd fix but it's always addressed quickly. No billing mistakes and friendly staff. Overall I would recommend them to anyone looking to get lawn care or snow removal.

Job Price

We're always here to help! So glad you have been happy with the service, Robert.

- Cristine

I contracted Property Werks to cut my parents lawn as they are in their 70's. The work was done regularly in May but then 3 weeks went by with no lawn cutting. After letting them know about the missed work, they did get there for 2 cuttings, but now have missed 2 more weeks. I would not recommend Property Werks to do this work.

Job Price

Hi Dennis, I'm very sorry, I was unaware of this situation. I will contact you directly to refund your money and would like to offer you the rest of the season at no charge. I will keep a personal eye on your property. That is not up to our standards. My apologies.

Lawson

R. Cooper in Calgary

This is the 3rd year I have had Property Werks come do my spring clean up. They do a fantastic job - the yard always looks so great when they are done. Great to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Job Price

We have had Property Werks cut and trim our lawn for the last three years and the service just continues to be as good as ever. Competitive, reasonable, reliable, and professional. Christine has always been very accommodating and understanding of customer (our) needs. And the edge trimming technique? Exceptional!