Property Werks

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T3P 1C7
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Property Werks

Midnapore Resident in Calgary

Property Werks has cut and trimmed my grass since 2013. The lady in the office is kind and very efficient, addressing any concerns promptly and efficiently. The landscaper that has trimmed and cut my yard, especially this year, has been amazing!! She is here each week in a timely fashion, is meticulous at trimming and leaves my yard professionally trimmed in a most attractive, pleasing way for me. I have enjoyed working with this company each year and highly recommend them to anyone looking for professionalism and reliability.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! We really value your long-time business!
-- Cristine

Mary in Calgary

I've been with this company since May 2014. These folk are totally dependable and do an awesome job! Absolutely NO complaints! Great communication, always keep you updated. I would highly recommend.

Hi Mary,
We are so glad you are happy with our service. We believe communication with our customers is so important, and we're glad it's been helpful!
-- Cristine

CalgaryK in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great company, occasional inconsistencies but that's to be expected with seasonal labour but overall, far superior to other companies. A highlight is the responsiveness from Cristine if there was ever an issue. Quick response to questions but more importantly, she was quick to solve the issue. For that alone, this is the only company you should ever use in Calgary for these services.

The Calgary weather was un-cooperative for spring cleanup in May 2017 but Property Werks kept us updated as to when it was going to be completed. When they did arrive to do the cleanup the work was professional from A to Z!

Darlene in

Have been with this company for a couple years now for lawn and snow removal. I do not give 5 out 5 for reviews very often; this company has made some changes this past year and their staff members are amazing. Such a hard working dedicated crew came yesterday for Spring Clean up package; they were fast; efficient and most of all cared....

HollyVO in Calgary

Property Werks have maintained my mother-in-law's yard for the last couple of years. They have always done a great job and we appreciate the communication we receive during peak times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Victor in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Recently we appointed Propertywerks.Ca to Spring Clean our Lawn/Garden. I would just like to thank the team that worked on our property. They did a fantastic job. First blowing all the debris from our garden beds and lawn, then mowing, power raking and aerating the lawn. Finally cleaning and collecting all the waste. They really did a splendid job and transformed a shabby garden into a picturesque one.

Property Werks has been by maintenance provider for a year now during both the summer and the winter months. My first contact was with a very professional and kind women in the office who was very knowledgeable on the services offered and I felt very encouraged that Property Werks would take care of all my needs. The crew did a fantastic job on the spring clean up and maintained my yard all summer. It was done professionally and quickly - no complaints! This winter was a crazy amount of snowfall but Sean was in constant communication with customers regarding when the crew would get out to everyone for snow removal. It was nuts trying to stay on top of how much snow was falling but to no avail, Property Werks was out there - sometimes late into the evening, making sure everyone was clearer and satisfied! Any questions or concerns I had were addressed professionally and quickly. I would highly recommend Property Werks for all your lawn and snow removal needs - these guys are incredible!

Sandra in Toronto

I can't say enough about these guys! Total rockstars. I have them clearing my two properties in Inglewood. They were both cleared well within 24 hours an Christmas AND New Years Days. I even asked my crew if they could clear the flat part of a section on my roof overhanging the front steps because we've had so much snow, and there was no hesitation, they just got down to it. Always responsive to my calls and Christine is a delight to deal with in the office. Thanks!

Hi Sandra, thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad you've been happy with the services this winter.

- Lawson

Patti in Calgary

It has snowed three times this winter. I have had to call Property Werks after all three snow falls to have them shovel my snow. I'm quite sad because Lawson told me he would keep any eye on my property after the second complaint -- but he didn't. He told me he'd give me a month's free service for my troubles. What's that worth when no one shows up to shovel your snow?

Hi Patti,

Sorry our services haven't lived up to your expectations so far. I have followed up with the crew in regards to your property for each snowfall since you and I spoke last. We sent our operations manager Sean to do the second one and our crew chief to do today's. These last two snowfalls weren't cleared as quickly because they happened to fall on New Years Day and Christmas Day, which by our terms of service are the only two days of the year we don't guarantee clearing within 24 hours. This is to give our employees some time with their families. That being said, I am always upset to not reach customer expectations and take your case seriously. I will follow up with a phone call to you when I'm back in Calgary on the 4th to discuss what steps we can take to improve your experience, as it doesn't sound like you have cancelled your services.

Happy New Year,