Landscape Contractors & Designers

CalgaryK in Vancouver
CalgaryK in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Summer Lawn Maintenance and Winter Snow Removal

Great company, occasional inconsistencies but that's to be expected with seasonal labour but overall, far superior to other companies. A highlight is the responsiveness from Cristine if there was ever an issue. Quick response to questions but more importantly, she was quick to solve the issue. For that alone, this is the only company you should ever use in Calgary for these services.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Spring Cleanup

T3P 1C7

The Calgary weather was un-cooperative for spring cleanup in May 2017 but Property Werks kept us updated as to when it was going to be completed. When they did arrive to do the cleanup the work was professional from A to Z!

Darlene in
Darlene in

Lawn maintenance!

T3P 1C7

Have been with this company for a couple years now for lawn and snow removal. I do not give 5 out 5 for reviews very often; this company has made some changes this past year and their staff members are amazing. Such a hard working dedicated crew came yesterday for Spring Clean up package; they were fast; efficient and most of all cared....

HollyVO in Calgary
HollyVO in Calgary

Great service

T3P 1C7

Property Werks have maintained my mother-in-law's yard for the last couple of years. They have always done a great job and we appreciate the communication we receive during peak times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Victor in Airdrie
Victor in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Garden/Spring Clean-up

T3P 1C7

Recently we appointed Propertywerks.Ca to Spring Clean our Lawn/Garden. I would just like to thank the team that worked on our property. They did a fantastic job. First blowing all the debris from our garden beds and lawn, then mowing, power raking and aerating the lawn. Finally cleaning and collecting all the waste. They really did a splendid job and transformed a shabby garden into a picturesque one.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Snow Removal & Lawn Care

T3P 1C7

Property Werks has been by maintenance provider for a year now during both the summer and the winter months. My first contact was with a very professional and kind women in the office who was very knowledgeable on the services offered and I felt very encouraged that Property Werks would take care of all my needs. The crew did a fantastic job on the spring clean up and maintained my yard all summer. It was done professionally and quickly - no complaints! This winter was a crazy amount of snowfall but Sean was in constant communication with customers regarding when the crew would get out to everyone for snow removal. It was nuts trying to stay on top of how much snow was falling but to no avail, Property Werks was out there - sometimes late into the evening, making sure everyone was clearer and satisfied! Any questions or concerns I had were addressed professionally and quickly. I would highly recommend Property Werks for all your lawn and snow removal needs - these guys are incredible!

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Rockstars

T3P 1C7

I can't say enough about these guys! Total rockstars. I have them clearing my two properties in Inglewood. They were both cleared well within 24 hours an Christmas AND New Years Days. I even asked my crew if they could clear the flat part of a section on my roof overhanging the front steps because we've had so much snow, and there was no hesitation, they just got down to it. Always responsive to my calls and Christine is a delight to deal with in the office. Thanks!

Hi Sandra, thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad you've been happy with the services this winter.

- Lawson

Patti in Calgary
Patti in Calgary

Disappointing experience

It has snowed three times this winter. I have had to call Property Werks after all three snow falls to have them shovel my snow. I'm quite sad because Lawson told me he would keep any eye on my property after the second complaint -- but he didn't. He told me he'd give me a month's free service for my troubles. What's that worth when no one shows up to shovel your snow?

Hi Patti,

Sorry our services haven't lived up to your expectations so far. I have followed up with the crew in regards to your property for each snowfall since you and I spoke last. We sent our operations manager Sean to do the second one and our crew chief to do today's. These last two snowfalls weren't cleared as quickly because they happened to fall on New Years Day and Christmas Day, which by our terms of service are the only two days of the year we don't guarantee clearing within 24 hours. This is to give our employees some time with their families. That being said, I am always upset to not reach customer expectations and take your case seriously. I will follow up with a phone call to you when I'm back in Calgary on the 4th to discuss what steps we can take to improve your experience, as it doesn't sound like you have cancelled your services.

Happy New Year,

Lawson

Tiya in Toronto
Tiya in Toronto

Fence for my backyard

I am new to Alberta and have purchased a new home here. I looked around the neighbourhood to see existing fencing made some calls but I was impressed by one of my neighbour's yard. I asked who he used and was told Property Werks. I was given their number and called for some suggestions on what can be done and asked for a quote. The sales person was very patient with me and explained everything after each question I had. I felt comfortable with what was explained to me and I went forward with the job . I asked for a specific design and I received exactly what I wanted; I am so happy with the quality of product and the workmanship. Property Werks design was perfect and I couldn't be happier with the end result. In the spring I will be hiring Property Werks to do my deck and landscaping.
Great people, honest people, and I will recommend them to anyone for their home.

Thank you for your kind words and detailed review! It was a pleasure working for you. We look forward to seeing you in the spring.

- Lawson

Alexandra in Toronto
Alexandra in Toronto

Fantastic Landscape Job from Start to Finish

T3P 1C7

Lawson and his team are fantastic! They landscaped our entire yard from start to finish and we are thrilled with the result. PropertyWerks planted all the trees and plants, placed sod, put a retaining wall in, and built our fence and "boardwalk." They were also very helpful and receptive to any changes we wanted, and incorporated all of our input. Plus their snow removal team is reliable and makes life way easier in the winter.

Thanks Alex! Your review means a lot to us. It was a big job, I can't wait to see all the plantings fill out over the next few summers.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?